Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:30 AM
love Marry me??love Sadly I am still waiting for the wedding date...sad sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:09 AM

I would travel many miles to see him and I have done that. Last relationship was in Canada. I would feed him, bathe him, sleep with him, make love with him, hold him when he cries, console him when he's in sorrow, be his biggest fan, walk this walk with him thru thick and thin, make him laugh til his sides hurt, be the help meet, or fitting, for him, I would dream with him, talk with him, Listen TO him, and at the end of the day put my head down on him in peace and safety.
Are we twins?? I am exactly the same way when I have a man, only problem is I find men that take advantage of this and don't know how to appreciate all that I do do for him and give him...I ask this MEN are there any of you out here who kno how to appreciate woman like us??huh

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:58 AM
Edited by jenleah32 on Sun 04/27/08 01:59 AM
I would hit em over the head with the bottle I was holding and then push them into the street in front of that big oncoming bus and then threaten any onlookers that if they told I would do the same to them...Just me thoughohwell laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:55 AM

like if you didnt meet them online, you would meet them some other way...
love I totally agree with this love

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:45 AM

my pic is in the seach to so I emailed myself
noway OMFG I am LMFAO dude I really don't know what to say to you, except my friend tina teaches special ed classes and my friend princess is the JSH phsycologist, I seriously think you need some help...You honestly did not know that you could choose male seaching for female?? OMFG I am dying over here thanx so much for the best f*cking laugh I have had in years...Dude my son is smarter than you and he is only 9noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:37 AM
Nite tina...Sweetdreams flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:36 AM

the best post in the last 3 hrs thank you!! wouldn't wear it though..
laugh laugh No sh!t laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:31 AM
Edited by jenleah32 on Sun 04/27/08 01:31 AM

Uhm, you call someone a girlfriend you've never met?

yea

Wow...uhm, Wow.

hey, I have a bridge I'd like to sell... Some people know it as "The Golden Gate" would you be interested in that... I'll cut you a deal....

how much??? do you need my CC number>

Yes, please... just post it in the thread... it'll be safe.

okay

CJ ballyard

1465 thurell rd

noway Wow uhhhhhh you are gullable huh?? Than goodness you did not post it all or you would be in a world of sh!t dude...HEY LUST IS NOT LOVE...HELLO McFLY...noway grumble

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:23 AM

hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend

i think you need a new one..

everybody sing....

a few songs are coming to mind... what do you suggest Lil?

Crazy Train...Ozzy Osbourne.... best I think right now..
How about "getting away with murder" by Papa Roach??huh

Sh!t this guy is going to make me blow my own brains out...If only I could find my gun...grumble

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:17 AM
((((((((Princess)))))))) You know I will always love you beautiful and I really can feel you on all these really crazy outlandish "Love" posts...it is insane and the guy posting them needs serious help...Love you doll!!:heart: flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:08 AM

Harry Potter AGAIN.yawn

I wanna see a movie, just don't have anyone to go with.ohwell
:cry: What your bf won't take you?? If I was closer girl we would def go see some movies...bigsmile

He lives 135 miles away. And he works a lot.ohwell

I definatly enjoy girls night movies anyhow.flowerforyou :heart:
bigsmile Me too I just don't have any girlfriends to go with...I guess I am to picky when it comes to having female friends...Ohwell thats life I guess, but if I am ever in town I will def look you up and we will make a day of it!!:wink: flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:00 AM

Harry Potter AGAIN.yawn

I wanna see a movie, just don't have anyone to go with.ohwell
:cry: What your bf won't take you?? If I was closer girl we would def go see some movies...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:34 AM

Love is what we all want. Is it not?

No I just really want great sex...devil

huh huh huh huh

liar liar pants on fire

Is that a reference to... my loins are burning?
noway laugh laugh laugh noway

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:31 AM

Love is what we all want. Is it not?
No (Waterloo) it is lust and sex did you not get the memo??ohwell

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:28 AM

I can only hope that I will love stronger than I have before...I don't ever want my relationship to be the same as the last one so I can only hope it will be better...Or I could just fall head over heels for the next guy who messages me and marry him...laugh laugh laugh

Don't open any more e-mails until I send you one
love OK...smooched bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:27 AM

yall got me :heart: stoned
noway laugh laugh laugh smokin smokin drinker

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:26 AM
I can only hope that I will love stronger than I have before...I don't ever want my relationship to be the same as the last one so I can only hope it will be better...Or I could just fall head over heels for the next guy who messages me and marry him...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:22 AM

she said she loves me first so yea its not lust

well..i am bisexual

and you saying that doesn't do it either....

does it for me

Follow me here sugar...I'll talk slow for ya...

It's called sarcasm....

by me saying it doesn't...really means that is what makes you hard... not that you "love" her... that you actually "lust" her...

Follow me here romeo?

I have so much to say here... and it hurts to bite my tongue like this for so long....sick sick sick sick
SAY IT LILY PLEEEEAAAASSSE...OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO GOOD...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:19 AM
noway OMFG ARE YOU FOR REAL?? SH!T I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE WHAT...7MNTHS AND YOU ARE HERE FOR LIKE WHAT?? WELL SOMEONE SAID 5HRS AND YOU FIND YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? DUDE FOR REAL YOU CAN NOT BE THIS GULLABLE...OH AND YOU SAID YOU ARE HOLDING HER HAIR AND SHE IS IN YOUR BED RIGHT NOW?? UMMMM SHE SAID SHE IS GOING TO BED AREN'T YOU GOING WITH HER?? OH YEAH THATS RIGHT SHE IS NOT REALLY THERE HUH? DUDE GROW UP SHE COULD TELL YOUR DOG SHE LOVES HIM AND HE WILL F*CK HER LEG AND THEN THE NEXT TIME HE SEES HER HE WILL BITE HER...YOU TWO NEED SOME HELP!!noway

OMG I JUST FIGURED IT OUT SHE IS ILLEGAL AND SHE NEEDS AMERICAN TO MARRY TO BE LEGAL...YEAH THATS IT...DUDE IT IS ALL BULLSH!T, HELLO CAN YOU SMELL IT??noway

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:59 PM
<<-----------------Thinking "Hmmmmm I found a couple of guys who are still into romance and love, and NO I am not sharing"bigsmile :wink:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25