Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Mon 04/21/08 10:05 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Mon 04/21/08 10:06 PM
noway If they paid me to date them NO...noway

bigsmile If they just had money to spend on me and spoil me yes, but I wouldn't date em 4 thier money...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:03 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Mon 04/21/08 07:04 PM
noway What sucks is when you can't remember your own # but you have everyone elses programmed in your head!!noway

jenleah32's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:50 PM
:heart: Yessss I am guilty...I love kissing and I have even rubbed his back when he would puke!!!:heart:

jenleah32's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:47 PM
:heart: Present but not accounted for...lol:heart:

jenleah32's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:41 PM
Hmmmm the last time I went to a bar it was with a man and he was very attentive to me all night...He even tried to rape me on the dance floor...Is that possable if I wanted it??huh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:37 PM
I think it is a womans ability to be confident but not to confident, her individuality, her independance!! I think being a strong, self sufficiant and independant woman is very sexy...I for one am and I refuse to have a man father me "I have one of those thank you"!! I also refuse to be your "mom" you have one of those already too...Thank you!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:22 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Mon 04/21/08 06:29 PM
Good question!! I can only speak 4 myself on this one...I have had very bad experiences with female friends that I prefer not to have them!! I am a bit of a "tomboy" so to be friends with a "girly girl" just will not happen. I have a lot of male friends because I just get along better with them...I love to watch "Football, basketball and NHL" I also love guns and I love to go target shooting and I can work on cars...I also love to rough it camping and fishing!! I think woman are beautiful I just can't be friends with em. Now don't get me wrong I have a few female friends on here and I love them dearly!! I have found in my experience that woman are very territorial and possesive and needy and like a man "I can't stand that"!! I make a terrible female friend because I don't call anyone and I don't want to sit on the phone and listen to the fact that she doesn't know what to wear to go to the store or how she should wear her hair!! DAMN just put on a pair of jeans and a freakin T-shirt and put your hair up and let's go!!!!noway
See I suck at this female thing...But guys don't get it twisted I do clean up really nice and it only takes me an hour to get ready that is shower, makeup, hair and getting dressed...I surprised my friend last weekend when he took me out...I came out and he was stuck...He couldn't figure out what happened or what I did but he said I was beautiful and "U are f*cking fine" came out of his mouth I don't know how many times...And to think it only took me an hour!! I don't know if that helps or not but it is my oppinion...Oh one more thing I have found about females they are very competitive, if you have something that they want they will try and get it or get something better!!ohwell

I wanted to add that I am only talking about females I have dealt with and no one else...I have no place to speak on any other woman because I do not know them...So pls to all the woman on here that read this I have nothing but respect 4 u!!!flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:01 AM
noway Wow a lot has happened since I left...Still going Whoooo Hooooo!!!:wink: drinker

jenleah32's photo
Sun 04/20/08 03:59 AM
Hey ((((((Lee)))))) Look "CLICK" I found my true love...I think?? We will find out in June...Love you always!!:heart: smooched drinker

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:33 PM

Not in my 20's anymore...sad sad sad sad sad

so your not that much older stay with us :)
blushing Awwwww thank you sweetheart and can I say that you are very handsome!!:wink: blushing

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:30 PM
I'm almost at 4000 posts maybe I should start a 4000 posts thread...huh bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:26 PM
Not in my 20's anymore...sad sad sad sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 11:10 PM
I like mine too it is very common but I think it is cool that there are so many different versions of my name...My name is Jennifer so I can be a Jennifer, Jenn, Jenny or J or the cutest one yet is Baby J and I have been called J-Lo too!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:16 PM
laugh laugh That just prooves one thing..U have no life like the rest of us...laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:15 PM
I thaught you were going to say "My name is...Slim Shady"laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:00 PM
I always get em too but I never pass em on...I guess I really don't love or care for the ones that send em to me....I'M SORRY...sad sad sad sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:49 PM
Well I went black and never went back...I looooooove black men they are so damn fine and I have a mixed son who is so beautiful!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:32 PM
I would pretend I had touretts and start blurting out obscenities that were directly aimed at the annoying person or pretend I had OCD and start frantically cleaning the seat next to me while yelling..."GERMS THERE ARE GERMS EVERYWHERE...DAMNIT THIS PLACE IS FITHY AND THIS CHAIR SMELLS LIKE FISH FROM THAT CHICK OVER THERE"noway laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:19 PM

grumble IF YOU GET A PARTY THEN I SHOULD GET LIKE WHAT?? 15 OF EM...grumble

BACK OFF LADY THIS IS MY PARTY
Oooooo I luv a man who shows authority...Very sexy congrats babe!!:wink: drinker

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:12 PM

grumble grumble DAMNIT...I WAS ALMOST ON TOP...:angry: grumble grumble

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
((((((Water)))))) You would like that huh baby?? Can you handle it??:wink: :tongue: