Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:51 AM
Experiences definately...Objects come and go but an experience is priceless, for everything else theres mastercard...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:18 AM
huh Who doesn't have it??huh

jenleah32's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:16 AM

I heard about one+you about a month ago. I have been checking the site once every other day or so since then awaiting it's launch. Finally it has arrived an it I am guessing now based on what I have seen that this site used to be called "JustSayHi" and was around for a long time before. Is that correct? If so how many of these people still even exist on here?

Why the name change?
Some of you might remember we joined forces with another dating website called Mingle2 several months ago. Mingle2's web designer has been eager to give JustSayHi a new look, and with that new look we decided to give it a new name as well. JustSayHi has experienced tremendous growth over the past year and our website has gone from being a small dating website to a massive online community, and as we continue to grow in 2008 we want our image to reflect this growth. In other words: JustSayHi has grown up and we want our image to reflect that change.

What will happen to my JustSayHi account?
Everything from JustSayHi will be moved over to OnePlusYou. Your username and password, along with all your friends and messages will remain exactly as they were.

noway noway I'm being moved again?? Whyyyyyy??sad sad sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:12 AM
Hmmmm well I know I joined a site called "Mingle2" and then about a month after I had joined "Mingle2 and JSH" joined forces to make a better site!! I like this site better than "Mingle2" because on "mingle2" there were no forums you would just email back and forth, although I did really like that I could see when the guys that I was looking at were last online this way I could see if I was wasting my time or not. I am not sure about the "one+you" site but it may have done the same as what happened to me!! Anywho welcome to JSH and I hope you enjoy this amazing and friendly site...Jenn:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:00 AM
(((((Merle))))) (((((Wiley))))) NIte you two and BG I love you big bunchess!!:heart:

jenleah32's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:46 AM
Nite sweets!!flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:41 AM
I am going to finish my movie "The Holiday" and go cuddle up to my pillow and sleep alone as always...Nite all and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!:wink: yawn

jenleah32's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:24 AM
Good luck sweets...flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:03 AM

does it help that im a football lineman,, and i instill fear in alot of people,,????laugh
:wink: I won't tell...Hey I forgot can you tell me again pls??bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:34 PM
July 27th...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:32 PM

hey,, seems like everyone likes to comment on him,,, hes all soft and stuff,,lol
I would have to see for myself if this is true...:tongue: :wink:

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:18 PM

im just asking,, thinking about going somewhere,,,,,
((((((Thumper)))))) you will be fine hun it really is not that bad and if you need drugs then so be it...Just make sure you have a prescript for them and they do have alcohol and it's free and yes peanuts the honey roasted kind...MY FAVEbigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:05 PM

thats what im thinking,, you can survive a car crash a hell of alot easier than a plane crash,, am i wrong?
:wink: On the real though I flew once and I loved it...I really loved the window seat thats how I know about the clouds they look all puffy and soft like cotton pillows, but looks are decieving...Where are you going hun?? Are you coming to see me?? Yeah right I can wish all I want it will never happen huh?? Thaught so...Damn luck!!ohwell :wink:

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:56 PM

Ummmmm the clouds may look like cotton but you will fall right through em if you jump...laugh laugh laugh
drinker laugh
Yeah that first step is a *****
Oh and those holes on the side of the plane, you know...the ones that look like bullet holes?? They are and this just means the plane is invinsable...Not!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:51 PM
I'm smart and I know how to spell it...Ummmm what was the question again??laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:49 PM
Ummmmm the clouds may look like cotton but you will fall right through em if you jump...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:48 PM
noway Bed?? Who's going to bed?? It is only 10:40pm here...bigsmile

NITE NITE...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:09 PM

No
Because no one cares about these stuff anymore so why bother.
love :heart: smooched I love you (((Tears)))smooched :heart: love

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:06 PM
Travelers check or something like that and make it out to the Airline she is flying on not to her this way she can't cash it and niether can anyone else and you can also get the money back if it is either lost or **STOLEN**...:smile:

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:01 PM
glasses I'm perfect glasses