Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:37 PM
All I can say sweets is a womans intuition is a very powerful thing and I believe you should listen to yours!!flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:09 PM

<<------------snaps fingers to the side and says "Men are what?? One word "B!tches"...laugh laugh laugh

Ahh but Jen.. You know a GOOD man is hard to find and he's not a ***** until he becomes a jerk off...
((((Princess)))) I know love I know...I just couldn't resist...U know me especially when I get in my sarcastic moods...Love you sweets!!flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:58 PM
<<------------snaps fingers to the side and says "Men are what?? One word "B!tches"...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:55 PM

I still thunk I gots ya both beat ...hands down...

Git-r-doneeeeeeeeeeeeee
He's happier than a tornader in a trailer park...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Now thats funny rigt thar.....I dont care who ya are....

laugh laugh
Hey Larry tell these people about the Retarded gang members...laugh laugh laugh

I never met a retarded one......but I knew a retired gang member once........he had ta where his masonic hat backwards fer a year.........
laugh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:46 PM

Git-r-doneeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now thats funny rigt thar.....I dont care who ya are....

laugh laugh
Hey Larry tell these people about the Retarded gang members...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:41 PM

What would you do if you really Loved someone ?
would you travel hundreds of miles on the weekend to see them .
would you say allow them to run up your credit card ?
or would you serve time for them in jail , even if Bubba was gonna be your roomate ?
do you have a limit ... mine answer is as long as they love me truly and are not using me ... anything even death would be my answer ..flowerforyou
I have done all of this for my ex and he always wanted more, he was never satisfied so I had to bounce. I would still do all of this for the next lucky guy who wins my heart...Just love me, respect me, be faithful to me and all is yours!!:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:07 PM

Git-r-doneeeeeeeeeeeeee

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:05 PM
love OOOO COOKIES...ME LOVE COOKIES...love

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 10:05 PM
(((((Steve)))))) Happy birthday darlin, I hope all your birthday wishes come true and I do know what you wish for the most...Love ya!!drinker smokin drinker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 10:00 PM

Goodnight Tanya, Angelface, Baby, Missy, and Tina!:heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou
:cry: What am I invisable?? I even said he was handsome and I don't even get a good nite??sad sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:57 PM

The higher the prices go the lower the panties get!:tongue:
blushing As a rule I don't wear any panties I love the freedom of going commando...:tongue: blushing

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:40 PM

Any advice on keeping long hair neat and frizz free?:cry:
OMGoodness I have the same problem but I have long naturally curly hair and it frizzes sooo bad...Use Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner and leave the conditioner on for like 3 min then rinse and b4 you get out fallow with a cool rinse ths will lock in shine then put some Aussie wave mousse+leave in conditioner in your hair when you get out...This is the best stuff I have found and it doesn't way your hair down and it is soooo soft and it smells great too!!flowerforyou

Using cold water after you wash your hair ...closes the cuticle...Aussie is awesome for curly hair..But it tends to build up on the hair and scalp(the styling products do especially the hairspray)...once every two weeks..mix a little baking soda with your shampoo and leave on for 5 minutes...then you can condition...and rinse as usual...flowerforyou

Curly hair is more fragile than straight hair and takes more care....the cuticle of the hair is flat which is why it looks frizzy....
I just use mousse and then I always let my hair airdry...How do you keep your hair from falling out?? I lose l;ike a handfull everytime I wash my hair and I don't wash it everyday!!sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:35 PM

its nice to have a thread with no insults:heart: :heart: :heart:
bigsmile We could start if you want...jjk sweets...:wink: laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:34 PM

OMG I am sooo in love with this cologne, lotion and body butter from Bath and Body Works it is called...**Warm vanilla sugar** and all the guys just die when I walk by them and they start drooling when they come up and say..."OMFG you smell soooo good" but then I cut em off when they try to ask if my...Well you know smells the same way...noway Hello WTF do you think??laugh laugh :tongue:

If it smells like cologne...leave it alone..laugh
noway Nope don't put cologne there just natural because I put the lotion on my legs...Hello!!noway

Guys are just dumb..we should throw rocks at them..

It's from being hit in the head by rocks!
Awwwww you are too handsome to throw rocks at...:wink: blushing

Why thank you!flowerforyou :smile: :smile:
Your welcome sexy...:wink: smooched

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:29 PM

Any advice on keeping long hair neat and frizz free?:cry:
OMGoodness I have the same problem but I have long naturally curly hair and it frizzes sooo bad...Use Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner and leave the conditioner on for like 3 min then rinse and b4 you get out fallow with a cool rinse ths will lock in shine then put some Aussie wave mousse+leave in conditioner in your hair when you get out...This is the best stuff I have found and it doesn't way your hair down and it is soooo soft and it smells great too!!flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:23 PM

OMG I am sooo in love with this cologne, lotion and body butter from Bath and Body Works it is called...**Warm vanilla sugar** and all the guys just die when I walk by them and they start drooling when they come up and say..."OMFG you smell soooo good" but then I cut em off when they try to ask if my...Well you know smells the same way...noway Hello WTF do you think??laugh laugh :tongue:

noway Nope don't put cologne there just natural because I put the lotion on my legs...Hello!!noway

Guys are just dumb..we should throw rocks at them..

It's from being hit in the head by rocks!
Awwwww you are too handsome to throw rocks at...:wink: blushing

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:10 PM

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:07 PM
Ummmm I do think of that song but it also makes me think of something else...I love thunderstorms they are sooo HOTT...devil

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:02 PM

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:56 PM
grumble Yes I have...I married my ex hubby to get away from my evil stepgrandmother and because I was pregnant with our daughter...The only thing good that came out of all that was our kids...I have a son with him too!!