Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:10 PM
grumble IF YOU GET A PARTY THEN I SHOULD GET LIKE WHAT?? 15 OF EM...grumble

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:05 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Sat 04/19/08 07:07 PM
noway OH YES I OVERANALYZE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR MY PARTNER...I REALLY HAVE ISSUES...LIKE ON SPONGEBOB HOW IS IT POSSABLE FOR THERE TO BE FIRE UNDER THE SEA OR ON HORROR MOVIES...WHY DOESN;T THE B!TCH KNOW THAT THE BAD MAN IS HIDING BEHIND THE DOOR WITH A CHAINSAW OR A KNIFE AND WHY IS IT THAT THE BLACK PERSON ALWAYS DIES IN THE BEGINNING OF A WHITE MANS FILM BUT NEVER IN THIER OWN?? THIS JUST MAKES NO SENSE TO ME...HEY PECCY IS THE WORLD REALLY ROUND??ohwell

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:59 PM

Congrats Water flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tx can I borrow her? flowerforyou

(((jen))) how are ya beautiful?
(((((Princess))))) I am good how are you sweets??flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:57 PM
<<<-------------------WHOOOOO HOOOOO I'M FREEEE "RUNNING AROUND NAKED HOPING THE POPARATSI ISN'T WATCHING"noway laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:51 PM
bigsmile How ya doing ((((TX)))) flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:49 PM
grumble grumble DAMNIT...I WAS ALMOST ON TOP...:angry: grumble grumble

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:48 PM
Posting a post-it-post...laugh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:47 PM
noway noway And to think I missed this one...Cheese and Crackers where have I been??noway laugh

(((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))) To everyone!!:wink: drinker

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:37 PM
devil devil YES FOR ONCE I AM THE THREAD KILLER...WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:26 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Sat 04/19/08 06:28 PM
Love takes time to heal when your hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was blind to let you go oh
I can't escape the pain inside, cause love takes time
and I don't want to be here, I don't want to be her...Alone!!

I know that was sad but the whole point was love does take time and soon you will find a man that will not hurt you and who will love you for you and worship the ground you walk on!!
Keep your chin up Hbb your man is waiting for you he just hasn't found you yet...But he will!!

~Jenn~:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:15 PM
I too believe that everything happens for a reason, a lot of things may not make sense at the time but there is a reason for everything. People come into our lives for a reason, whether it be to teach us something or become a lover or a best friend...Who knows!! There are times that people come into our lives and do us soooo wrong and then leave as if they were never there, but we are left with the thaught "WTF did I do or why did this happen to me??" The reason is simple...It was to teach us to be more cautious and not give all of us to fast and to be weary of trusting to soon. I have had this happen in friends, lovers and relationships on all levels. I don't change who I am I just harden my heart and be less eager to trust or open myself fully!! I also believe in Karma and I have seen how this works...About 7yrs ago I had cancer cells growing on my cervix and I was going through a lot of tests and biopsies then after a "Leep" procedure that left me with a serious infection and I could barely walk, my son's dad got mad at me and said these words wich I will never forget "I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER MAGGOT" and hung up on me!! Ok cool though it hurt I really thaught nothing of it. 3yrs later he almost went into a diabetic coma and was rushed to the Hospital to find that his blood sugar level was at 1700 when the normal level is only 100.
He is battleing a undefeated battle with it today and is loosing teeth and everything else and his blood sugar level he can't get to go below 375. As I have remained cancer free for 7yrs now!! I do feel bad for him but he did a lot of bad things to me and his son so "What comes around goes around"!!
I am not a real believer in God but I am a real believer in the Universe and what ever you put out you get back times 10 whether it be "negative" or "positive" I prefer the positive and I do put very positive energy out there daily!!
I am also a firm believer in "Fate" what is meant to happen will happen and there really is nothing you can do about!!
As far as my purpose?? I believe I will find out sooner or later but I really believe that it is to make as many people happy as possable and to be a great mother to my son and soon be a wonderful and loving wife to my Husband.
We are all human beings and we all serve a purpose and one that may or may not make a huge difference but will make an impact at some point in a lot of peoples lives!!!

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 04:34 PM
noway noway OMG there are two of you now...WTF are we going to do?? Now we have two Gypsies to make us laugh so hard we piss our pants (Although I would never do such a nasty thing) We are definately in trouble now....So Gyps hope you have fun and enjoy the forums they are a blast...(but I have my suspicions that you already know that):wink: laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:09 AM
Ummmm if I had the money to give to charity I would but right now I need the charity...Hey I'm not to proud to beg....frown :cry:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:43 AM
grumble It is raining here in Western Wa and I hate it...Now where did I put my gun??grumble

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:41 AM
an this is why I love you so much OC...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:34 AM
Oldmotherhubbardwenttothecubboardtogetherpoordogabonebutwhenshebentoverrovertookoverandgaveheraboneofhisown...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:32 AM
I could sing a song or tell a joke or a riddle yeah a riddle!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:31 AM

indifferent
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:31 AM
Supercalifragalistticexspealidoshis...eventhoughthesoundofitmaysoundquiteprecoushis....noway laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:30 AM
Supercalifragalistticexspealidoshis...eventhoughthesoundofitmaysoundquiteprecoushis....noway laugh laugh laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next