Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 03:24 AM

I blow a kiss to myself in the mirror Peccy lol! j/k I'm not that vain! I appreciate the picture. What do you do?
what are you talking about?

When I look in the mirror I see the picture of elegance and beauty hahaha get it now? You said what do you do? I said blow myself a kiss. It was a joke!

Unless ur being not nice this morning? Which is it?
I'm always nice just missed that one.lol I masturbate regularly.
noway noway So do I what a coincidence...laugh laugh laugh
and you have a man or we'd have a contest
He is not here all the time just on the weekends and sometimes during the week...I have constant needs ya know...I luv a challenge peccy!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:59 AM

(((jen))) Hey babydoll:heart:
(((((Merle))))) Hi luv how are you?? I hope all is well and you are all smiles...Luv you very much!!:heart: flowerforyou

You have email and I love you :heart:
:wink: Going now ty!!flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:58 AM

All of a sudden JSH keeps saying page not found, but this 1+u thing is loading up fine
Weird.

They said they were going to be migrating everyone over so that is probably what is happening

We need to get used to it:cry:
I checked it out and it is pretty cool it is just like this and all of our friends and all that is already there and you know what else is cool?? If I post something on that site it comes over here too, we are able to go to both sites for right now just to get use to it!!:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:56 AM

(((jen))) Hey babydoll:heart:
(((((Merle))))) Hi luv how are you?? I hope all is well and you are all smiles...Luv you very much!!:heart: flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:54 AM

I blow a kiss to myself in the mirror Peccy lol! j/k I'm not that vain! I appreciate the picture. What do you do?

When I look in the mirror I see the picture of elegance and beauty hahaha get it now? You said what do you do? I said blow myself a kiss. It was a joke!

Unless ur being not nice this morning? Which is it?
I'm always nice just missed that one.lol I masturbate regularly.
noway noway So do I what a coincidence...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:51 AM

Sorry, I whack everybody on the head. Especially when I'm outta my meds. Hell I don't care. I'm on parole and I have insurance.
No biker just has OCD and everytime someone sneezes he whacks someone in the head three times...AHAHAHAHCHOO "Look out there he goes...**SMACK** **SMACK** **SMACK**laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:47 AM

laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:36 AM

love oooo a shaved ass just one more thing a woman can kiss...NOT!!laugh laugh laugh

I knew girls like hairy asses laugh
sick Ewwwwwww noway I prefer everything shaved including...:tongue:

Oh ok flowerforyou
laugh laugh ooops was I suppose to enter some smartass remark there?? Like oh yessss hairy ass mmmmm natural dental floss when you don't have none and I love the way it gets stuck in my throat and I end up coughing up a hairball??laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:31 AM

love oooo a shaved ass just one more thing a woman can kiss...NOT!!laugh laugh laugh

I knew girls like hairy asses laugh
sick Ewwwwwww noway I prefer everything shaved including...:tongue:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:29 AM

love oooooo **SCARS** have to love a man with scars!!love

(((((Tears))))) ((((((Romeo)))))) How are you handsome men tonite??:wink:

Hi babe flowerforyou

I'm chillin' drinker

Tears is shaving his ass

Trying to get more scars he told me laugh

JK bro drinker

sh*ttard laugh laugh laugh am not, i said once upon a time that happened laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh A little defensive there are we (Tears)??laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:28 AM

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:26 AM
Looks good JD...:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 02:23 AM
love oooooo **SCARS** have to love a man with scars!!love

(((((Tears))))) ((((((Romeo)))))) How are you handsome men tonite??:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:44 AM
I like em Tina...They are very cute...er cool!!bigsmile flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:16 AM
I think about this as well and what about the "I'm coo coo for coco puffs?" He got sh!t too...EVIL PEOPLE I TELL YOU JUST EVIL!!!!grumble sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:09 AM

how would feel if ya kissed him and a pimple popped all over yalaugh
sick noway Actually I have thaught about that but like I said he doesn't have that many it is just a few!!:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:05 AM
Sorry I fantasize about a real man not some actor I will never get to have and even if I did the sex prolly wouldn't be as good as when I was doing it myself anyway...Sooo ugggh whats the point??grumble

jenleah32's photo
Thu 04/24/08 11:55 PM
Ok so since we are on the subject of acne how does everyone feel about booty acne or body acne??huh

jenleah32's photo
Thu 04/24/08 11:53 PM

(((((Tina))))) Actually I am dating a man now that has really bad acne and I can look beyond that because he is a wonderful amn and I am soooo in love with him!!:wink: love
you can look past a pizza face and see the real person?!! wow!!
noway It's not that bad...But he does have some good ones but I love him...I especially love kissing him!!:heart:

jenleah32's photo
Thu 04/24/08 11:50 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Thu 04/24/08 11:51 PM
(((((Tina))))) Actually I am dating a man now that has really bad acne and I can look beyond that because he is a wonderful man and I am soooo in love with him!!:wink: love