Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:23 PM
noway Who me a JSH Aholic?? Nahhh I was just blessed with these #'s under my Avatar...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:20 PM
noway Ummmm I have a 13yr old daughter and a 12yr old son and I will be dammed if either of them go on a date till they are at least 40.laugh I am a shot gun momma anyone comes near any of my babies and they get it.laugh Ok well maybe not right off the bat but I will put fear in em and make them piss thier pants.laugh Maybe I should just back off huh? NOT...bigsmile laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:14 PM
Your welcome Peccy and thank you, I can now talk about it and it helped me a lot...:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:08 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Fri 05/09/08 08:12 PM
:cry: Ok so peccy you touched on a very personal subject for me!! I was Hypnotized when I was about 17 by a counselor I was seeing then b/c I would not talk about my past. I had a really bad childhood and I blocked a lot of shyt out b/c it was way to traumatic for me to face. So anyway she decided that it was the only way for me to come to terms with my past and for her to find out exactly what happened to me. Needless to say it worked and I remembered nothing afterwards. She asked me about a week later if I was willing to watch the video she recorded while I was under I was really unsure but I did and it was even more traumatic than I had expected. I am telling you the things I saw and heard were awful and I refuse to go into any of it!! I will tell you this after a lot of talking and finally dealing with it all I am a better person and I can except that everything that happened to me was not my fault!!
So my answer is yes Hypnosis works if it is done the right way and the person being Hypnotized is willing to believe that it can help and it will help.

~Jenn~:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 01:07 AM

<<------------Wondering where Merle is I haven't seen her in a while, me misses you mom...:cry: sad sad

She'll be here sweets.. every night in just a few and every afternoon like clockwork :wink:
I havn't talked to her in such a while and I miss her...I must just miss her then when she comes on...I must stay for a while then so I can say hello and that I love her very much...bigsmile

Merle is awesome!!! email her hon she'll let you know when she's on.. I'm sure she's due any minute now.. :wink:
Ahhhh I feel better I just emailed her...I hope it really makes her smile...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 01:01 AM
((((((Catch)))))) how are you sweets??flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:59 AM

((((((jenn))))))flowerforyou
I am good
and how are u

loves ya :wink: flowerforyou
I am good I am waiting around for (BG) so I can say hi to her...I misses her so much...I love you too Jason:wink: smooched

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:56 AM

<<------------Wondering where Merle is I haven't seen her in a while, me misses you mom...:cry: sad sad

She'll be here sweets.. every night in just a few and every afternoon like clockwork :wink:
I havn't talked to her in such a while and I miss her...I must just miss her then when she comes on...I must stay for a while then so I can say hello and that I love her very much...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:54 AM

Twister anyone..........anyone???noway laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh I thaught the same thing...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:52 AM

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:50 AM
(((((Chevy))))) How are you handsome...er babe..er oh phuck it how the he!l are ya...bigsmile drinker drinker

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:48 AM

indifferent
(((((Jason))))) hello babe how are you?? Kisses love ya...:heart: smooched

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:42 AM
I will send my son over ther to fart for ya...you'll pass out for sure then...sick laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:36 AM
Like OMG I don't think I can take anymore...I think Chris Rock needs to check out this site...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:33 AM

find out how many licks it DOES take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop

flowerforyou just want to continue to find ways to live a life more inspired and of service
I know the answer to this one...blushing blushing :tongue:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:31 AM
I am good just finding a lot of threads that have just got me in stiches...you all are such a bad influence on me and I love it...bigsmile laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:26 AM

probably, but they may get tired of you being needy after a while.
Yea, but im not asking for much.
Wash my back
Pick out my clothes for the next day.
Cut my meat.
Write notes for me so i can miss work.
Break up with Ex Girlfriends for me, that i forgot to tell.
Tell my Kid theur Adopted
You know the little things.
Ummmm by any chance are you my son and I just don't know it yet?? huh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:23 AM

Like whats up??bigsmile

Hi ya' cutie...Glad to see ya'....bigsmile :heart: bigsmile
blushing Awwwww kk nice to see you too handsome, how are you??:wink: smooched

((((Izzie)))) whats up girl how are ya??flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:19 AM
Like whats up??bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:17 AM
Edited by jenleah32 on Fri 05/09/08 12:17 AM
Like totally OMG where did everyone go...Like O.M.G it is like so quiet in here I can hear...Ummmmm like what are those thingys called that come out at nite and OMG Like make this totally annoying sound...Like Duhhh crickets...laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25