Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 01:13 AM
Ummmmm listening to the voices in thier head and doing really bad things...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 01:08 AM
(((((((Princess))))))) How are you luv?? I am sorry I have not said hi or gave you huggs till now, will you forgive me??:cry: Love you lots beautifulflowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:59 AM
I can make my tongue belly dance...it rolls like a wave...:tongue: devil

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:56 AM
bigsmile laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

GOOD DEAL THEN EH...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:52 AM
Guess you knew when to fold em and knew when to walk away when the deal was done...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:49 AM
LITTLE BLACK BOOK...OR LITTLE RED CELL PHONE...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:25 AM
huh Whats a new years resolution??huh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:06 AM

Playboy. The articles are great!
(((((((Wiley)))))) how are ya babe?? Articles yeah right...bigsmile :wink:

Hi ((((jenleah)))) flowerforyou

I'm pretty good. How about yourself?
I am good babe just a lil bored and drinking coffee I have no idea why...Hey has the cat figured out the rubix yet??laugh laugh laugh

I hope not. I haven't figured it out yet and I've got to be at least as smart as the cat. :wink:
laugh laugh laugh I would hope so, or that is one smartass KITTY...:tongue: :wink: laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:04 AM

Hi ((((jenleah)))) flowerforyou

I'm pretty good. How about yourself?
I am good babe just a lil bored and drinking coffee I have no idea why...Hey has the cat figured out the rubix yet??laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:59 PM

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:56 PM
My kids and the memories I hold for my two oldest ones who are not with me but I hold them dear to my heart everyday...:cry: :heart:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:47 PM
((((((((((IZZIE)))))))))))) HAPPY B-DAY SWEETNESS I HOPE IT IS A WONDERFUL DAY FILLED WITH LOTS OF SURPRISES AND I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE...LUV YA LIL SIS:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:34 PM

I don't believe in judging one on how much money they make or where they live...etc I judge on personality and if we click well then we click!! I was raised different and I have very high morals and family values and I was raised to see the inner beauty of a person v/s thier outer or thier wallet...As long as they have something going for them and they have goals then I am very good with that...I struggle like the best of them but I stand on my own two feet and I support a son I do what it takes to be independant and handle my own and if someone doesn't like it then well they can just f*@k off cus I could care less what someone thinks of me...I don't want a man to take care of me nor do I want to take care of a man, but we can take care of eachother...:wink:
I too have high morals and family values but Ive changed a few things.......for the best!!!bigsmile I.e. Love should be shown to your children and verbalized.drinker
drinker AMEN SISTER drinker

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:28 PM
I don't believe in judging one on how much money they make or where they live...etc I judge on personality and if we click well then we click!! I was raised different and I have very high morals and family values and I was raised to see the inner beauty of a person v/s thier outer or thier wallet...As long as they have something going for them and they have goals then I am very good with that...I struggle like the best of them but I stand on my own two feet and I support a son I do what it takes to be independant and handle my own and if someone doesn't like it then well they can just f*@k off cus I could care less what someone thinks of me...I don't want a man to take care of me nor do I want to take care of a man, but we can take care of eachother...:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:15 PM
sad sad sad S.I.N.G.L.E sad sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:02 PM

SPIDERS crawling into your mouth while you sleep......which makes duct tape a good thing when going to bed !!noway laugh noway laugh
OMG this happened to me once only the SPIDER didn't get in my mouth it was all cold and crawling on my face and I smacked it off and it hit the wall and I actually heard it hit the wall...noway IT WAS HUGE...OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HATE SPIDERS...But I loooooooooove reptiles of all kinds...YEAH BABY...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:57 PM
Ok Debbie I am back for another try at this whole matchmaking thing with an open heart and an open mind, soooo do your magic darlin...flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:31 PM

come on in, there is plenty in the room, there are snacks and such as you come in, just sign in, the first way to recover is to admit you have a problem.laugh
But I don't have a problem, now leave me be so I can fall off my wagon...PATRONdrinker laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:27 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Fri 05/09/08 08:28 PM
love love ooooo Brownie fudge chunk ice cream and chocolate covered mint oreos pls thank you love love

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:25 PM
sad sad No I wish I could though...I always run out of stuffsad sad

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25