Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:28 AM
Chocolate syrup on.....:tongue: devil

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:26 AM
:heart: smooched (((((LEE))))) I am here 2day but I may not be here 2marrow:heart: smooched

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:24 AM
I have always loved the smell of rubber cement...bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:10 AM
Cottage cheese...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:03 AM
Depends on what the situation is and my mood at the time and who it is...if it is female then hells yeah I am doing way more that push back...two words dental records...laugh laugh
Now if it is a guy then he needs to just get his shyt and move on b/c I don't need him no way if he is going to put his hands on me or verbally push me...KICK ROCKS!!!devil bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:57 AM

huh huh happy hey jen!flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched love hope you're well.drinker
:heart: smooched I am well thank you...Just been stayin away for a while ya'll are a bad influence on me...:wink: laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:54 AM
I'm not going anywhere, I should go to Canada since I am right on the border...Who wants to take me with them on thier summer trip??glasses bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:51 AM
((((V)))) ((((((Steve)))))) Been missing you guys, how the heck are ya's??:wink:

My son has this game on the internet he plays all the time. It's a simulation game where you mix all different kinds of chemicals to make explosives...I'm not sure I like him playing it b/c he is very interested in science and blowing things up...need any tips my son can def help you Steve!!:wink: laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:33 AM

I'm a horror writer who deals in grotesque twists of fate but...

Porcelain dolls.

Why the hell would you make one that senses heat and follows you?

Oh, and the dikes at the dollar store.noway
noway huh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:26 AM

I changed sides! i know taebo!laugh
Traitor...noway grumble grumble

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:25 AM

<<<-----------------Hates dolls...Is deathly affraid of dolls:cry: sad sad sad sad
remember that old movie about the dolls that would bite you ? ppl would send them to your house by mail from africa and they would come to life when you were sleeping and bite you with poison teeth ... that was friggin nuts .. noway
Thats the one that did it I think or that movie Land of the killer dolls...They had razor sharp teeth and knaw on your ankles or your throat...I have dolls locked up in a cupboard above my closet and I swear they keep trying to get outsad sad sad sad sad
Yeah thats it !! omg i was like 7 yrs old ... ok dolls are 2nd on my list ...lol laugh
noway Holy shyt I was like 7 too, I made my grandmother remove all the dolls from the house and she had a lot...noway :cry:

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:02 AM

<<<-----------------Hates dolls...Is deathly affraid of dolls:cry: sad sad sad sad
remember that old movie about the dolls that would bite you ? ppl would send them to your house by mail from africa and they would come to life when you were sleeping and bite you with poison teeth ... that was friggin nuts .. noway
Thats the one that did it I think or that movie Land of the killer dolls...They had razor sharp teeth and knaw on your ankles or your throat...I have dolls locked up in a cupboard above my closet and I swear they keep trying to get outsad sad sad sad sad

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:57 AM

Someone once told me that if you laugh at your own jokes then A) you are not funny and B) you have no place crackin jokes cus no one is laughin but you....So I never crack myself up I just leave everyone else in stitches...laugh laugh laugh
WELL THAT PERSON WAS PROBLY U AND UR WRONG...:tongue: grumble
Sorry hun I am not going to tell myself someething like that it was my uncle and he is a stand up comedian...Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted to hear and whats with all the caps it's like you yelling at everyone??noway

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:53 AM

Man...

I freaked out a member and scared an entire post away.....

Will everyone forgive me? I am sorry....

You bastard!!! :angry:

(((((((Romeo)))))) I've been missing you baby...:heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart:

Just kidding bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:51 AM

i'll go around the back, you chase him to medevil
MUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA you got it partnerdevil devil

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:50 AM
Edited by jenleah32 on Wed 05/28/08 02:55 AM

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:49 AM
Edited by jenleah32 on Wed 05/28/08 02:55 AM

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:49 AM
Someone once told me that if you laugh at your own jokes then A) you are not funny and B) you have no place crackin jokes cus no one is laughin but you....So I never crack myself up I just leave everyone else in stitches...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:45 AM
<<<---------------Killer clown likes you he will kill you last...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:42 AM

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25