Community > Posts By > SarahsF8

SarahsF8's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:05 PM
And my personal favorite, try on bras over your clothes and walk around that way. If you're feeling adventurous, you can add hats, sunglasses, and big plastic necklaces to the ensemble and parade around with a few similarly dressed companions. This is particularly humorous if some of said companions are male.

SarahsF8's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:26 PM
Join me and become a Zero Population Growth Terrorist.

I'm not really one.

But I am probably on homeland security's watch list now.

**** Sarcasm.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:19 PM
Nope... I have never experienced "socks" at all, in fact. blushing

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:16 PM
Conflict is vile... avoid or resolve.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:13 PM
Edited by SarahsF8 on Wed 04/23/08 10:14 PM
I've never had it... I dunno. My grandfather, who is retired, enjoyed it because it got him out of his house and paid a little.

Check your local politics... I'm registered in WV as a Republican, and in my county, I'll probably never have to worry about being called up.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:12 PM
(Wiley) I find personally that it's more of a situational thing. If there is someone to hide behind, or someone I'm terrified of embarrassing myself in front of, I can be very quiet. But if I'm in a situation where I need to be assertive or if I don't care about the opinions of the people around me, or a combination of the two (this happened in a massive setting recently--it was slightly unpleasant, actually), then I have no trouble speaking my mind in a very straight-forward way.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:08 PM
Hmmmm. Nope. I always call that evening to say "thank you for the date"--and to make sure he got home safely.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:05 PM

Yup... intellectuals have a hard time of it in today's dating scene. Some folks, it seems, do not like to talk quantum physics on a first date.

Well Quantum Physics isn't really my thing... but I can get into a pretty lengthy discussion on Metaphysics. drinker

It's not exactly my thing, either. But it did happen to me, once.

(After perusing your profile) I see you are INTJ... I am ISTJ or INTJ depending on the day of the week.

Wow. That's kind of cool. flowerforyou

Yeah, I really liked that guy. He was painfully shy, though. The universe was pretty much the only thing I could really get him going on... the universe or his cat.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:00 PM
Edited by SarahsF8 on Wed 04/23/08 10:02 PM

Yup... intellectuals have a hard time of it in today's dating scene. Some folks, it seems, do not like to talk quantum physics on a first date.

Well Quantum Physics isn't really my thing... but I can get into a pretty lengthy discussion on Metaphysics. drinker

It's not exactly my thing, either. But it did happen to me, once.

(After perusing your profile) I see you are INTJ... I am ISTJ or INTJ depending on the day of the week.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:59 PM

No. That was the risk taken when I posted my profile on the internet. Like walking through Wal-Mart, there will be people who look at you, some do a double-take and here, there's less chance that your fly's down.

And the internet, like Wal-Mart, is simultaneously wonderful and frightening... especially at night!

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:57 PM

flowerforyou and a kiss to you, robert!

OMGblushing

Yeah... I trolled your profile, and if we were closer in age you'd totally be taken.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:55 PM
Thanks, Becca, it's all good. happy

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:53 PM

If you find the right one and you have to, you'll be amazed at yourself.

Sarah, you're probably right...gotta come out of my shell at some point, I suppose...
Becca

I, too, am a bit reserved. Actually, that statement was based on a recent experience of mine. I wish I could report it went well, but we aren't together, although I don't regret it. We had a good time when we did go out.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:51 PM
I suppose... if there's nothing better to do...

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:50 PM
My neighbor has a black lab named Nighmare. I thought that was pretty creative.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:46 PM
If you find the right one and you have to, you'll be amazed at yourself.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:45 PM
I haven't bought any clothes for a while. I recently gave away about half my wardrobe to charity. It was oddly... liberating. I've been on a bit of a kick lately, actually. I also got fifteen inches of my hair cut off, and donated that, too.

I have recently been feeling depressed and jealous. I have found that giving stuff to people who need it is really excellent therapy, and would encourage anyone who is feeling similarly to do the same. It's quite a rush!

But then you have to go buy more clothes...

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:40 PM
flowerforyou and a kiss to you, robert!

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:38 PM

i'm going to find some pink shorts.i love all colors

Me, too. Funny story: I had one roommate in college that when she moved in, wore only black. Three years later, I had her converted and every color in the rainbow was in her closet. Happiness/color is contagious.

SarahsF8's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:36 PM

I've never been asked out by a girl,embarassed

Me either.

Ya'll wanna go out sometime?