Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:15 PM

I had a young hot chick call me Sir a couple days ago. Does that count?...ohwell

No but it's kinky none the less :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:09 PM

Im here for Happy Hour...

still waiting for the all-you-can-eat buffet...

drinker

Oh .. now see, you should have been at the Football/Wrestling Mixer I chaired for my son's HS last night. Just for the parents. All you could eat buffet and fun times. oh ya.

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:08 PM

..i figure it this way,rather simplistic in it's form ..and that is ..if i never get started i can never be accused of giving up..if someone wants to be with the tombs ,they'll find a way..and if not..no loss...smokin

So just a twist on "Aim at nothing, seldom miss" :wink:

How does one exist without dreams or goals for relationships? That is very foreign to me .. I mean where's the hope and aspirations? It only speaks emptiness ohwell

Yes, everyone needs relationships, but they don't necessarily have to be romantic relationships. But, I know what you're saying....being hopeless is never a good thing.

I hope to one day be in a committed and happy relationship with a man. However, I am prepared to live a full life if he never comes along.

Oh absolutely Ruth. My life is full already. He would be the icing on the cake .. but yes to all relationships!!bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:06 PM

I got back yesterday form my army trainning that i was talking about many months ago haha. How is everyone?

Welcome back soldier drinker

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:05 PM
Edited by Fade2Black on Sat 08/14/10 12:06 PM

I am not newdrinker

me neither smokin

ps .. welcome to the newbies! Enjoy flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:04 PM
Always nice when people think you're younger :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 08:56 AM

..i figure it this way,rather simplistic in it's form ..and that is ..if i never get started i can never be accused of giving up..if someone wants to be with the tombs ,they'll find a way..and if not..no loss...smokin

So just a twist on "Aim at nothing, seldom miss" :wink:

How does one exist without dreams or goals for relationships? That is very foreign to me .. I mean where's the hope and aspirations? It only speaks emptiness ohwell

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 07:45 AM

Besides, you can never give up neva neva neva...Isnt that why we are all on here? we are enternal optomists eh flowerforyou

I'm only an optomist on weekends!laugh

Welcome to the weekend Baby...let your light shine! flowerforyou

:thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 07:44 AM
smokin Koury .. smokin Phil ... ohwell ohwell ohwell

:angel: (((((((((((( IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!! )))))))))))):angel:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

:thumbsup:flowers :thumbsup: flowers

tongue2

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 06:51 AM

Besides, you can never give up neva neva neva...Isnt that why we are all on here? we are enternal optomists eh flowerforyou

I'm only an optomist on weekends!laugh

This IS the weekend :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 06:26 AM

Why i'm still here?

Hmmmmm ... let's see

The free snacks drinker

To say hi to my friends waving

To say go "F#ck Yourself" to the haters :angel:

Oh i almost forgot ... And to post on the music thread bigsmile

Great Pic :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 08/14/10 06:25 AM

I'm still trying to get banned!:tongue: laugh

You could post something like this............smokin

AWESOME smokin I could see Goof .. well, he IS goofy to begin with. It's a perfect fit :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/13/10 09:40 PM

GIVEN UP? ohwell

I've been reading thru a couple of recently started threads about how much BS there is with online sites.

Geesh .. I WAS having a good day spock Can we hear it for all the GOOD reasons people ARE here?

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I mean if it were such a HORRIBLE devil place to be .. then WTH are we all doing here????????????????????????????oops

Honestly, the world has enough drama .. can't we be uplifting instead of downing and haters?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've met GREAT people from online sites. Dozens of them. Same as in real life. I'm all about seein life from the glass 1/2 full ..

drinks drinks drinks

just sayin ................ smokin

Because.......shhhhhhh.......dont tell anyone but I am on a top secret operative mission to make friends enjoy myself and and disband all attempts at control and conformity........please be advised I may need your help.........I must go now I think someone is following me......u never saw me K?

k

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/13/10 09:35 PM

I'm still trying to get banned!:tongue: laugh

We hear ya bro :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:20 AM

It's fun to be able to post in forums and meet people. I'm not sure if any other site offers that. I have made a lot of friends on here.

and that's the thing ..

Perhaps we haven't found the person of our dreams, but if we didn't have all this positive energy and community, life could be a MUCH bigger draaaaaaaaaaaaaaag smokin laugh laugh laugh

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:19 AM

Well, let me say this:

I love this site. Best people -- by far -- of any of the 15,623 sites I've tried. I have friends here who are better friends than any I've had in real life. The forums are full of people who are supportive, encouraging, funny, helpful, and caring. If you've ever spent any times on the forums of other sites, you know the difference.

Is there BS here? Sure. That's everywhere. On line, off line, billboards, TV, whatever. BS is all over the place.

But my perception of it is that there's a lot LESS BS here than anywhere else. Seriously, I have an account on one site where I have NEVER gotten a message that wasn't from a scammer. I get a few scammers here, too, but Mark and Charles take care of them very quickly, and the vast majority of the messages I get here are legitimate.

And I suppose I have given up, insofar as finding a dating prospect is concerned, but I don't think that's the fault of the site. I think it's more about dating sites in general -- there's a mindset that seems to permeate ALL dating sites in this regard, and it's a mindset that just doesn't work for me in a relationship context.

Dating sites are like anything else -- there are good ones and bad ones. I happen to think that this is the best one.

But Lex, don't you think that's true in REAL life too? I mean have you found the woman of your dreams "out there" either?

just sayin ...........:tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:18 AM

This site is an awesome place to make friends. I met OneMoreTimeAround here 2 years ago and we still talk almost daily even though I've never met her in person. She has become one of my very best friends.

I love the forums and chatting with people from all around the world. But, as for dating....yes, I've pretty much given up. Don't get me wrong....I've got my Mingle crushes. love But, a serious relationship? I don't even think in that direction anymore. It's just too painful to hope for. ohwell

But, I do love this place and I love my Mingle peeps! drinker

I agree. I mean if we give up on Community, and are just cryin in each other's beers .. well what's the point?

I for one, do not come on M2 to get my negative bucket fill for the day.

I love the positive people, the funny people. I have tons of friends from an old site many of M2'ers used to inhabit .. and are on here.

But see .. I HAVE had many dates from online. I mean MANY. And although there have been the crappy ones, there have been plenty of really nice guys. And female friends I've made over 7 years of online interaction.

I want to stay positive. Hopeful. Not get all down in the dumps over life .. whether online or in real. bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:14 AM

Bite me..........smokin

Yummy bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/13/10 06:24 AM
GIVEN UP? ohwell

I've been reading thru a couple of recently started threads about how much BS there is with online sites.

Geesh .. I WAS having a good day spock Can we hear it for all the GOOD reasons people ARE here?

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I mean if it were such a HORRIBLE devil place to be .. then WTH are we all doing here????????????????????????????oops

Honestly, the world has enough drama .. can't we be uplifting instead of downing and haters?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've met GREAT people from online sites. Dozens of them. Same as in real life. I'm all about seein life from the glass 1/2 full ..

drinks drinks drinks

just sayin ................ smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 08/11/10 02:27 PM

It seems to me that actually, more and more people these days have totally forgotten the allure of a long, slow, deep kiss altogether? I don't think it has anything to do with young or old, male or female? It just seems to me that real, passionate kissing has gone by the wayside....a lost art, if you will?

Personally, nothing gets me going faster than a slow, passionate, deep, wet kiss!! drool

The last soldier I dated (he was 27) kissed better than any man I've ever been with and I've dated my share & some. smokin :tongue:

If it's a lost art well he must've found it smooched blushing love

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25