Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 08:06 PM

Ahhhhhhhh dear Lex.

I have deleted what I find redundant and will answer what I feel pertinent. Sorry time is short here :tongue:

1 - WTH is OGP????? ohwell

2 - "Ward Cleaver in a business suit" .. sounds kinda hot to me .. bigsmile

3 - "Wants you to become the opposite of what she was attracted to in the first place" ..

THIS is true of all relationships miscommunication. Here's why. The EXACT thing they were attracted to you for has TWO sides. Yep, that's right.

There is the positive side they LUUUUUUUUUUV and then the negative side of same-said mannerism or characteristic they detest.

This is true of ALLL behaviors we are attracted to.

eg .. I may LOVE the fact that you are soooo gregarious and charismatic .. but I HATE the fact that you use that with EVERYONE not just me. You will actually put the cashier first because you are so social and I stand there ignored. SIGH. But I DID love it in the beginning smitten

nuf said.

4 - "Looks don't matter" ?????????????? What PLANET are these women from Lex? spock whoa Of COURSE looks matter. Everyone is attracted to someone else they have tendencies to be attracted to.

Note I did not say "attractive" but "attracted".

Moving on ......................

5 - Would the Martians have Milky Ways? or will I need to check the MILKY WAY for that oops .. yummy love

Speaking of knee-jerk responses .. this is NOT one of them. I took my time. Heck I even wrote it in purple smokin

1. OGP = "One Glorious Profile." The thread Aaronzdad started back in WWII or thereabouts which is still running and is now on its 6th Part.

2. Well, I suppose there is a possibility that "Ward Cleaver in a Business Suit" would appeal to some people. Of course, my hunch is that all of those people died before 1970, but with all the miraculous advances in medical technology, anything is possible. My point (and this is assuming there is one, which is not necessarily a valid assumption) is that I am not Ward. As much as I would like to hang out with Richard Deacon and give Wally a hard time about losing his jacket, I just don't see that as a viable future for me.

3. But if that's true, then all relationships are doomed. Oh, wait, you're right! Oooops. Maybe my "90 days and out" philosophy was more realistic than I had realized!

4. Well, that's the whole issue about looks. I see profile after profile where people say "Looks don't matter to me, I'm only interested in who you are on the inside," but you rarely see Quasimodo getting a girlfriend on a dating site (I'm deliberately ignoring HunchbackOfNotreDameDating.com because I really don't want to think about that).

Looks DO matter, don't they? To differing degrees to different people, sure, but I think we all have some sort of implicit idea of what's attractive physically vs. what isn't.

5. I actually like Milky Ways better, so let's go with that.

NOW you're talkin .............

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 08:03 PM
Good job makin it thru the twenties dude ...

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 08:01 PM

2+2= 5 right?

*pats Goof on the head and smiles*

Yes dear .. that's right ........................... ohwell

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:57 PM
Lighten up dude. SMILE.

(((((((((( RELAX )))))))))

Girls love a fun guy. You come across way too serious. Just sayin ..

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:55 PM

(PLEASE NOTE: I am not generalizing. All women are not the same)

I don't get it, at times, even when you treat (some)women like gold, they take you for granted.

It doesn't matter how much you bent backwards to please them (some), it's never enough.

If you treat them like Queens and give them everything under the sun, they find faults in you.

But if a good-for-nothing lazy bum without a job, who also threat them like crap, happen to be their mate, those they love forever and threat them like Kings.

So what is it that women want, a decent man who will treat them great or a lazy bad boy who treats them like a door mat?.

If you are toooooo much a pushover, a woman loses respect. She wants to look up to you, not thank you for serving her. Sorry but true.

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:53 PM
oops Oh my bad. I so got into answering your comments I forgot to answer the beginning OP ..

YES. I have to have an intelligent man. I graduated Summa Cum Laude from college for a reason.

I also got divorced for a reason. He could not keep up with me in stimulating convo.

My philosphy is to need a man who can challenge and satisfy me both in bed and in banter. Now THAT'S sexy smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:47 PM

OK, here's the scenario. I read lots of women's profiles. I have to. That's where I get the material for OGP.

BECOME A CARDBOARD CUTOUT OF WARD CLEAVER IN A BUSINESS SUIT.

In other words, she wants me to become the very opposite of the person she was originally attracted to in the first place.

And maybe all of the profiles that say "Looks don't matter, it's what's on the inside that counts" are being totally honest, too....

And maybe Martians will visit us tonight and give us all Snickers bars.

I also know that anytime I post anything that calls people's behaviors into question, 500 of them will immediately say "I'm not like that!" -- which is a nice, knee-jerk, reflexive response.

I'm calling BS here.

THAT will be on the final.

Ahhhhhhhh dear Lex.

I have deleted what I find redundant and will answer what I feel pertinent. Sorry time is short here :tongue:

1 - WTH is OGP????? ohwell

2 - "Ward Cleaver in a business suit" .. sounds kinda hot to me .. bigsmile

3 - "Wants you to become the opposite of what she was attracted to in the first place" ..

THIS is true of all relationships miscommunication. Here's why. The EXACT thing they were attracted to you for has TWO sides. Yep, that's right.

There is the positive side they LUUUUUUUUUUV and then the negative side of same-said mannerism or characteristic they detest.

This is true of ALLL behaviors we are attracted to.

eg .. I may LOVE the fact that you are soooo gregarious and charismatic .. but I HATE the fact that you use that with EVERYONE not just me. You will actually put the cashier first because you are so social and I stand there ignored. SIGH. But I DID love it in the beginning smitten

nuf said.

4 - "Looks don't matter" ?????????????? What PLANET are these women from Lex? spock whoa Of COURSE looks matter. Everyone is attracted to someone else they have tendencies to be attracted to.

Note I did not say "attractive" but "attracted".

Moving on ......................

5 - Would the Martians have Milky Ways? or will I need to check the MILKY WAY for that oops .. yummy love

Speaking of knee-jerk responses .. this is NOT one of them. I took my time. Heck I even wrote it in purple smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:17 PM

As for me.... @ 40
I absolutely am in my prime! I love sex more then I ever did in the past however, when it comes to kissing I enjoy a soft sensual kiss very much but have no desire to have someones tongue shoved down my throat.

I heard that mid 30s is a woman's sexual prime as well. :wink:

Women are like fine wine .. we age well. love I am 59 and STILL in my prime .. have been for a very long time actually smokin

That's one of many reasons I date younger .. they can actually keep up and enjoy more than one round of "prime" per night :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:23 AM

Shoe shopping is not enough. I need mind blowing sex - skip shopping. :thumbsup:

Welcome back waving

Agreed :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:00 PM

Kiss less that Younger Woman?

Just try it !

Had the best sex of my life with an older woman ... and she liked it too.

Did you bang her on her plastic covered couch?:tongue: laugh

WTH is a plastic covered couch? oh wait .. that's white tr*** talk eh? What now little brother ...

:tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 08/09/10 09:58 PM

Kiss less that Younger Woman?

whoa

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 08/09/10 06:50 AM

I watched this guy put extra pennies in the parking meters. I thought it was odd before but it made him feel better.:smile:

What parking meters do YOU have? The ones here take silver coins only .. :tongue:

As to the OP's suggestion, nice idea and hopefully people do some of those every single day. It's not that hard to be nice. flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 08/09/10 06:45 AM
Cinders .. I read in your profile that you are in an 'abusive' relationship? Aside from SSI to help financially, there should be safe houses to help in any domestic violence situation. Have you looked for that?

And yes, you did tag the community here correctly .. people are very caring. I am concerned for you though, because anyone who shares that much pain and desperation in their profile, should not be looking for yet another relationship on a dating site, but a SAFE environment to live in. Even if you are referring more to emotional than physical abuse, it seems you might be setting yourself up for more harm by being the victim.

Just sayin flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 08/09/10 06:37 AM

I thought she was saying her love was cancerous.

I thought Cinders meant she is the zodiac sign Cancer.

"What I have to bring to the table is honest caring loving sincere deep emotional CANCER love ..."

Like "... Leo love ..." etc.

Cinders, welcome to Mingle. I hope you find happiness where ever you are in life! flowerforyou

I thought the same thing Melody...

I'd like to add if you bring love and caring to the table then you have every right to expect the same in return but I'm hesitant to agree with the money part if that's how you meant it... I think both people should contribute to the cash part even if one has more I wouldn't want it completely skewed to one side..

:thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:42 PM
When you are driven and motivated .. the world is yours. Enjoy :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:38 PM

It's not just the gorgeous ones, it's the majority of them

Ditto on the men my Bostonian Pub Partner drinker

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:38 PM
What a slam to all the women who actually ARE active on here smokin .. Way to alienate the community dude.

LMFAO

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:18 PM
smokin

Point IS ....... I have a life. And jumping to the phone ASAP gets in the mix of that wayyyyyyyyyy too early.

I'm as real as they come. I just need my space.

Online affords me that. I talk when I want, for as long as I want.

End of story ............ smokin :tongue: :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/08/10 03:11 PM

I was messing around with this women. I found out she was married and I stopped talking with her. Then she calls tonight saying she is getting a divorce and wants to hang out. Just would like some opinions on what would be right. Btw I like her ok but not sure if I could trust her.

oops So let me get this straight .. she was cheating on him with you? If so, guarantee you will be holding the bill next dude.

(((((((((((( NEXT )))))))))))

whoa

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/08/10 03:03 PM

I like online because I get to see just how well they can write. If they use text speak in an email, I say bye bye! Unless they happen to be so damn hot that I can look past this point, and dream of awesome sex with them.bigsmile laugh

O I C .. so no M&G frm da Goof tears :tongue: