Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 07:27 AM

Oh - sorry ... I read the header and thought it said 'Good Advice For Convicts' and I was all, like, well, why are we givin' advice to convicts here 'n all that but now I see I was wrong and so I'm, like, all sorry 'n stuff for the misunderstanding 'n like not reading it write the first time so wow, like, y'all don't be bein' angry 'n stuff on me, 'mkay, 'cuz, like, anybody can make a simple mistake like thinkin' it says 'convicts' when it really says like 'conflicts' and a mine really is a terrible thing ...

Wellllllll if you feel so inclined you could start a thread for that .. I just wouldn't know what to say, cuz I've never been one.

A convict that is.

So I'd have no advice very relative to their situation :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 07:26 AM

Oddly enough...I am finding as I get older that I have less tolerance for stupidity and nonsense. Now you would think that would result in more conflicts in my life but it's quite the opposite. I am so much more willing to "let it go" these days as opposed to getting all worked up and fighting over it. I used to be the world's worst at holding a grudge or holding onto hurt/angry feelings so that they bubbled up and caused fights all the time. Nowadays I just go with the flow and if someone irritates me I just walk away. drinker

Course the whole "letting it go" thing may be more due to the fact that I now have that C.R.S. (Can't Remember ****) disease than any conscious effort on my part! ohwell bigsmile

Lapse of memory can definitely help in "letting it go" eh? :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 06:02 AM

You could avoid the relationship that causes the conflict. Wait. I think I should post that in the 'Why are you still single thread?".laugh

You guys are too much. You .. over in the corner with Johnny too. laugh

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 06:01 AM

That works only if it is "conflict" and not repetitive "conflicts".

If it is the latter, there is a serious problem in the relationship.:smile:

If you get to the point that you'd rather stay at work than come home to yet another argument, it's gotten to the point where it's a problem. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and promptly lost it in the divorce.laugh

Meh .. if the t-shirt was related to the issue or the divorce you wouldn't have wanted it anyway laugh

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 04:47 PM

Have to shower in the morning. Baths before bed sometimes to relax. Nothing beats a bubblebath, candles and music. For relaxing, I mean.bigsmile

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 04:46 PM
This place should be called "revolving door" ..

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 04:45 PM
Facebook is clearly the best social-network for friends and family. And a fabulous and easy way to keep them up to date not only on personal news, but pictures of our families.

But I also use it for former colleagues and current corporate networking contacts. That and Twitter. Nuf said.:wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 04:42 PM

I could ask the same thing about guys in their 20's. They are the ones who approach me regularly. It's frustrating. Guys in their late 30's and early 40's are non-communicative, not interested or both.

Disclaimer: Not ALL of them. But, a majority.

Agreed. Sigh.

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:18 PM

I made this logo today for my website. It's nothing fancy or anything, but please tell me what you think. What do you get from it?

I like the 2 colors better than 1 that you had before.

I like that it's more fluid, not so straight as before - doesn't look like a fan anymore. More like ribbons in the wind :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:56 AM
Enjoy drinker

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:56 AM

So.. Urrr telling us we dont know Jack?

I have no idea if you know him.

I started the thread due to some misunderstandings from some of his recent posts that seemed mean and nasty. He apologized to those of us he responded that way to, and changed his profile from bitter to a normal guy. :wink:

So I was re-introducing the new and improved 'him' after last night's interactions.:banana:

I guess youve never heard the saying....

*squints eyes* its cool

oops Guess I don't .. LOL

It's not from POTC is it? Tooooo funny I missed that. Oh well, you got the downlow for free :tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:15 AM

Come on now Minglers .. don't be shy.
It takes a Village to post these threads :tongue:

And you do a wonderful job.
This from someone who has never posted a
thread of their own :-)

Well thanks babe. And you always post some words of wisdom which we all appreciate flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:14 AM

So.. Urrr telling us we dont know Jack?

I have no idea if you know him.

I started the thread due to some misunderstandings from some of his recent posts that seemed mean and nasty. He apologized to those of us he responded that way to, and changed his profile from bitter to a normal guy. :wink:

So I was re-introducing the new and improved 'him' after last night's interactions.:banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:08 AM
Come on now Minglers .. don't be shy.

It takes a Village to post these threads :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 07/28/10 06:25 AM
And the best part is, no matter the changes in scenery it just keeps on kickin .. kinda like the Energizer Battery :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:20 PM

It's not a relationship if there are no conflicts. Anyone who thinks you won't get into any fights or arguements in a love relationship, you are wrong. When you are in love, you get hyper sensitive to everything and conflicts will be happening. There will be things, that aren't turning out to be as you want it, and it doesn't even have to be serious. You hyper sensitivy is enlarging it.

It is how you handle it and it takes self control and sometimes sobering up for a few minutes and realizing how it's a big nothing you're arguing about and your emotions have more to do with it than the severity of the problem.

Yep .. Exactly what the OP said ..

When in conflict, make *the relationship* more important than *the issue* (the big nothing) you're arguing about :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:58 PM

:heart: Mingle2 is like a destination resort.
Everything is there when you get there.
See or do as much or as little as you like.
The more relaxed you are, the better the
time you have.:heart:

Excellent analogy :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:45 PM

relationships are issues laugh laugh

YOU! smokin Go sit with Johnny pitchfork

offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic

Let's go time for shots!drinks

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:40 PM

Oh how I wish I was a fish Splish splish swish swish

Did u need a pond? smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:40 PM

This place is a yawn asleep

rofl

Ya I know right? That's why you're NEVER EVER here ..

Oh .. what's that? You have M2 in your bookmarks and favorites - surprise surprise :tongue: