Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:23 AM
Of course here's another I never seem to stop saying .....

smokin DUDE! ohwell

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:21 AM

OMG .. did anyone mention my FAV 'valley gurl' word ??

Come to think of it.....did anyone mention Chav girl fave word? Bovvered? As in;

Look at my face, am I Bovvered or, face, bovvered? frustrated slaphead

I like you sharing words from across the ocean .. I haven't heard some of these. But our Brit friends have I bet bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:20 AM
Just came back myself a few months ago .. waving waving waving flowers

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 07/30/10 06:25 AM
OMG .. did anyone mention my FAV 'valley gurl' word ??

WHAT---EVVVVVVVVVVVER

whoa whoa

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 07/30/10 06:21 AM

shenanigans = what Myka does all day (especially when she's been drinking)

ya .. definitely

Like I told you before my oldest daughter LOVES this word :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 07/30/10 06:18 AM

later
exaaaaactly

EXXXXAAAAAACTLY !!!!! smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 07:55 PM
If you're lookin for serious, no BS .. try a picture smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 07:54 PM

boink

just something about that word I :heart:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 06:06 PM
Edited by Fade2Black on Thu 07/29/10 06:10 PM
The English language takes turns constantly and some "new" word (that's really old) becomes the buzzzzzzzzzzzz of a generation think think usually the teens & moves upward into the next few generations.

What words do you LOVE that have become popular and/or having coool meanings .. or warped ones :tongue:

Like when you're feelings are hurt .... "BUTT HURT" :cry: but with attitude smokin

How bout when someone says something profound .. instead of going on about it .. you can capsulize it with (( WORD )) love

or .. when the word for AWESOME .. was SICK ?? oops ohwell :tongue:

I love the new one my kids are using .. it's been around forever but it's really popular with them right now, and I LOVE the sound of it.smitten rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl so of course I use it too.

It depicts true funny .. HILARIOUS!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have you noticed how much "play" it's gotten lately.

So ............. words?

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:53 PM

Facebook is clearly the best social-network for friends and family. And a fabulous and easy way to keep them up to date not only on personal news, but pictures of our families.

But I also use it for former colleagues and current corporate networking contacts. That and Twitter. Nuf said.:wink:

Yep! Heck, my mom, dad, grandma, aunt and department supervisor are all friends on my FB. I DO NOT use it to try and get dates. laugh

Neither do I. That would be hilarious. laugh And a couple times when friends get flirty on there, one of my family comes in to the mix posting questions like .. who are they, what do they want with their sister, yada yada ..

No thanks. LOL

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:51 PM

The truth?

don't get mad at me ok

because lately you've been whining and complaining alot

I've been here long enough to see a kittle change in the old attitude

loosen up

I love you mingle brother!!

Please don't be mad!!:heart:

I'm not the same person on facebook. I don't complain there. I don't even do dating there at all. I don't use facebook as a dating site.
You only know me from this site..and yes I complain here..since this site is pretty much hopeless place that's why I complain here..It my personal complaining area.

Do you know the biggest problem with this site? It doesn't grow anywhere.

You remind me of the mom's in the school parking lot. All complaining about how things SHOULD be and what they DON'T like ..

ya .. it would be great if that energy was used for good, for change.

I'm honestly curious - does all this complaining produce something positive here in M2land?

And like we ask Americans who complain about the nation they live in .. If you don't like it, why stay?

I'm not trying to be mean .. I'm just wondering .. ohwell

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:36 PM

Here's my .02 Tiffany.

You said it in your first post.

You are confused. And anyone who would return to an abusive situation does NOT think highly of themselves.

So ...........

Get your life together. Work on YOU. Quit with all this BS with guys and become the woman YOU were meant to be.

FIRST.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

It's not about the guys babe. It's about YOU. You have tons of time for them. Why not make those years quality by being WHOLE yourself first.

There .. well, maybe that was .03 :tongue:

This is priceless. And advice worth taking.

Unfortunately it is probably so priceless because it was heeded by said author thru her pain first .. LOL

Here's the deal ..

Insanity is repeating the same action over & over expecting different results eh?

I learned. I hope she can too.

Can't be expecting a whole relationship when you are so broken inside .. just can't happen ohwell smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:22 PM
Here's my .02 Tiffany.

You said it in your first post.

You are confused. And anyone who would return to an abusive situation does NOT think highly of themselves.

So ...........

Get your life together. Work on YOU. Quit with all this BS with guys and become the woman YOU were meant to be.

FIRST.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

It's not about the guys babe. It's about YOU. You have tons of time for them. Why not make those years quality by being WHOLE yourself first.

There .. well, maybe that was .03 :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:03 PM

One of the best ways to lose weight and get toned. I dont think it works as well for gaining mass....but it all depends on what your golas are.

I lost 15 lbs in one month on nothing but cardio and body weight exercises. You can almost even see a 6 pack poking through. Thats with out dieting.

Oh I like your news. :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:01 PM
love I love political threads.whoa

LOL

spock Every 'side' thinks they are right and the other is wrong.whoa

slaphead WTH ever happened to BALANCE? :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 04:56 PM

I swear I wish I knew how you people do it!!!:heart:

LMFAO .. you and me both darlin frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 04:40 PM
Haven't read thru the responses so maybe someone covered this ..

but to me there is a BIG difference between "I love you" and being IN love.

Just sayin.

flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 04:39 PM

well folks it took some time but finally our dreams came true she is sitting rite beside me on my bed when i am typing this,and we will be together forever and thanks to all who wished us luck and prayed for us.u can see our first pic together and few more in coming days i just picked her from the airport and thats our first ever pic together.

And here I was just gonna ask thru all this posting I've seen .. whether you had even met each other in person .. so VERY good to know that NOW you have :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 03:52 PM

Handle ALL relationship conflicts with this in mind:

How would you feel if you parted comapny, planning on meeting again.... & suddenly; one of you was gone & you could NEVER speak again.

Puts it in a totally different light?

Actually this happened when my mommy died. My 3 sisters were each in a "butting heads" situation with her & they have regretted ever since. She went to take a nap and never awoke. :cry: brokenheart I was blessed not to have had a conflict so do not have the lack of closure everyone else had.

My college prof used to say .. See everything from the viewpoint of 20 yrs from now. Will you even REMEMBER it??

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 07/29/10 03:49 PM

I had a conflict with my car getting out of first gear and in reverse from a stop against a grade of elevation on my 5 speed Mazda 3. This terrified me because I did not want to back into a car with my brand new car of one week. Instead of sulking too much, I got out and practiced in the most challenging circumstances and learned to use my emergency break so I would not drift back. Is there a similarity between my experience and dealing with conflicts in a relationship?

If u say so :tongue: