Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:37 PM

Im not looking for anything..in fact I spend my days hiding for fear of being found by that "special someone" who I know is just going to ruin the really nice set up I have...huh

rofl rofl rofl

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 08/06/10 05:51 AM

Don't worry, it's a

"Pterinochilus Murinus," or orange baboon tarantula. It's harmless. Most of the time.

In the pic, I'm moving it from the box it came in to an aquarium.

It can smell fear. scared

Then I'm in TROUBLE!!!!! No creepy crawlies for me!!!!!!!scared scared scared scared scared

Agreed .. that's what I figured it might be so didn't closeup on the picture. scared ill scared ill scared ill

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 08/05/10 01:59 PM

Tell us a little more about yourself and explain what is in the tank....or crawling up your arm.scared A few more pics of you having fun would be good too. smile2

TMI .. I do NOT want to know .. didn't even click on the picture to get a closer look scared scared scared scared

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 08/05/10 01:56 PM

oops :laughing:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 08/05/10 07:36 AM

Ya'll won't be able to get me to change my mind. Nothing has been proven to me yet when it comes to this relationship kind of thing. Yes, I still need time to heal but in the meantime, I always end up running into the kind of women who I don't want. Blessed that they're physically attractive but they're missing a lot of inner qualities that I want, what have become of women in my generation? UGH!

Peeked at your profile to see what "women in my generation" was referring to.

There are boatloads of women your age, who have great qualities, it's just a matter of you finding one that you have chemistry with.

Read your profile. You sound extremely deep and very secure in who you are. Love the Ly Dynasty comment. Martial arts should be giving you the "patience" piece of this puzzle as well.

Single parenting is tough in any generation, and either gender. As you focus on your little girl, stabilize in life, things will fall into place for you too. You won't miss what life brings your way.

flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:01 PM

Mine keeps saying to broaden my search. I afraid to. scared

huh scared

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:01 PM

It is hot as F!ck today.........smokin

Well since you are saying God is good .. I'm assuming you like the hot weather yes? :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 08/04/10 09:50 AM

I think it's great. People should care, and if they don't then I'm glad there are people who care enough to correct their mistakes. Hopefully people will see the corrected signs and take it a little more seriously next time they are tasked with creating one.

Exactly. And here's my thought on Kings_Knight comments altho I get what you're saying .. even if they don't 'get it' .. someone else does and will TELL them :tongue:

Good grief, public signs are for public perusal. How horrible if we chose not to care just because they don't.

Like fingernails on a chalkboard frustrated frustrated frustrated

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 08/02/10 06:12 AM

new here not sure how it works

If trying to get off your side is what you're asking about :tongue: right click on your picture in your own file, and it will give you an option to rotate clockwise, or counter .. Much easier for others to see who we're talking to that way bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 08/02/10 06:10 AM

My name is colleen a friend told me to check this out.

The ? is where is your friend now? :tongue:

Kidding aside welcome and enjoy flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:33 PM

Why do people start threads and never come back to them? Are they so self-absorbed that they never really cared about anyone else's opinion in the first place?

I was thinking the same thing & looked to make sure they hadn't deleted already whoa

I read the OP's profile .. and I have a question. I'm wondering about this phrase:

I am anything but boring I am very Anti-Football

spock So when did liking football make oneself boring???????????? I LOVE football, have two sons that play and think it's an awesome game.
OMG .. talk about an edge of your seat sport smitten
J/W

Anyway Brats and Beer are the fare for football games .. dang I love that combo ........... sigh

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:27 PM

Personality only goes so far.

:banana: Looking HAAAAWT...that's what's REALLY important!

You ought to know. Look at that sexy plaid shirt love

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:24 PM

Nor will you if you keep it on a shelf, guarded and constantly protected. You don't let anyone in, don't forget, you won't be able to get out either.

Nicely put

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:07 PM

A broken heart heels in time, with mine im still trying to learn this game.

If you think of dating as game you will never succeed. slaphead

:thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:21 PM

I recently discovered a music artist. I like their music, but as I looked them up I learned that they are in prison for aggravated sexual assault of a child.

I was going to get rid of all of his songs on my computer, but then I thought about it. Should I get rid of the music, even though I like it, but not so sure about the artist?

I mean, I don't like Michael Jackson because of what he did, but their are other artists that have done things I don't agree with, such as robberies, drug dealing, etc. but, I still listen to their music. What makes them any different?

What do you do in such situations?

What makes them any different?

IT DOESN'T ...

As a a parent my perspective is a bit more 'watchdog' and because I am an example who my kids are constantly watching, I try as hard as possible to embrace (& that includes $$) what supports morality and integrity.

Buying someone's product who's lifestyle goes against everything I want my/their character to reflect would be totally hypocritical & defeat the purpose.

That doesn't make it easy sometimes, but it's the right thing to do. :wink:

I could agree with this but where it breaks down for me is that I dont presume to know anyone elses lifestyle, certainly not just off of what media chooses to report. I dont presume that anyone will be perfect so when the media does report about something someone says or does that I dont condone, I dont jump to condemning that person and their whole life because of it.

I dont know these people, if they are producing something I like, I will buy it....with the exception being some DIRECT and VERIFIED link between the money I am paying and some harm coming to someone else, like certain companies which use sweatshops. But artists are completely different, because that money not only goes to them but to thousands of others who work on creating, packaging, and selling their product.

My stance is not only with their lifestyle, but with their lyrics.

As to the media .. I could not agree with you more. Of course that is for anyone the media tries to burn at the stake .. be it good or bad dirt they tend to throw :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:19 PM

I can see why people would rob, steal, sell drugs, etc. It's not something I agree with, but I can see why people do those things.

But, there's no excuse for child molestation or anything like that.

Could not agree with you more on this ..

pitchfork

Putting a dime in their pocket is despicable .. just like they are.

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:18 PM

My heart has never been broken. A bit bruised maybe, but never broken. Besides, I keep my heart pretty guarded.

:thumbsup: Smart man

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:16 PM

How do we really know he is a man? Has anyone seen his manhood?

The hairy top lip means nothing. It could be a hormone problem.

Lex is my all time favourite lesbian.

Oh, now you've ruined everything!

I was planning on "coming out" next week, too....

They say you change to your environment .. are we surprised? LOL

I don't know .. I heard Dan mentioning how much he likes the hairy lip look though love

Dan also has a fish fetish. There are many disturbing issues here.

Geesh don't I know it ...........

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:12 PM
Edited by Fade2Black on Sun 08/01/10 03:12 PM

I recently discovered a music artist. I like their music, but as I looked them up I learned that they are in prison for aggravated sexual assault of a child.

I was going to get rid of all of his songs on my computer, but then I thought about it. Should I get rid of the music, even though I like it, but not so sure about the artist?

I mean, I don't like Michael Jackson because of what he did, but their are other artists that have done things I don't agree with, such as robberies, drug dealing, etc. but, I still listen to their music. What makes them any different?

What do you do in such situations?

What makes them any different?

IT DOESN'T ...

As a a parent my perspective is a bit more 'watchdog' and because I am an example who my kids are constantly watching, I try as hard as possible to embrace (& that includes $$) what supports morality and integrity.

Buying someone's product who's lifestyle goes against everything I want my/their character to reflect would be totally hypocritical & defeat the purpose.

That doesn't make it easy sometimes, but it's the right thing to do. :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:04 PM

Diggin the halo

ankletpitchfork laugh flowerforyou

oops rofl rofl rofl