Community > Posts By > Skyhigh

Skyhigh's photo
Wed 04/21/21 10:36 PM
I would say it is interesting than.. awesome. More because there are all sorts of people here. All have agendas. So if you meet so.eone matching yours you would indeed end up liking it.

But for that one needs to be patient.

Skyhigh's photo
Tue 04/20/21 09:31 PM
That's precisely the point...Mike..if I may call you. All allences ranging from an acquaintance to anything more intimate are merely transactions. Transactions as in give and take. Which is inherent in basic bonding too. With this as a premise I feel most approaches are orchestrated. The only only factor I feel appears different on a site like mingle etc..is that the aspect of loss isn't there. Which makes most members non serious about their investment. This also gives way to treating it as a platform to extract from..as in gambling. Where one is ready to lose or waste money very well knowing the risk factor. Hoping to hit a jackpot here is just a matter of chance.

Skyhigh's photo
Fri 04/16/21 07:05 PM
Hi folks,

I am initiating a forum here for sharing your thoughts on finding friendships on a site like this.

Are the ones here serious about finding someone?

Are they really serious about themselves!!

To set the ball rolling I feel no one is serious here most of them are seeking adventure. Some have nothing to do. And a few who may be beginners are apprehensive to take initiative.

This 8s it for the while. I shall elaborate on each with some case studies. The idea is only to get insight 9nto human behavior in different states of mind.

Cheers!!!

Skyhigh's photo
Wed 09/05/18 07:46 PM
Well said!!

Skyhigh's photo
Wed 09/05/18 07:45 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't want help. I don't wish to pursue the world of dating/sex/relationships. I've made a decision to detach and forget it. I'm trying to find out how one can eliminate the desire for sex or companionship etc... I know it might sound bizarre, but that's honestly what I wish to do.

Go ask your doctor for some pills that chemically 'castrates' you.

As for the rest, I think what you are trying to do is denying your humanity.
Nr 1) Everyone needs love. It comes with being human and being alive.
Nr 2) Everyone has sexual desires. The thing is, if you'd be able to ' kill' sexual desire you will also kill the drive to create, to be spontaneous, to take action and so on and so forth.
Sex-drive is not just about sex-drive, it's also about the drive and passion to do others things (everything basically) in life.
And to be honest, I doubt you could separate these, as in get rid of sex-drive and keep the rest.

What I don't get... if you truly don't want a relationship, what's wrong with sexual feelings? You can still enjoy that by yourself. Sexuality is not about shagging someone, first and foremost it's about being able to enjoy the pleasure it brings you, enjoying your physical body.
That isn't tied to a relationship or another person.
Plenty of people don't have a relationship nor sex with another, but still enjoy their sexuality.
There's no one in the world who knows how to please you other than you.
I'm not in a relationship, nor sharing myself with someone else. I still wholeheartedly enjoy my sexuality.

So this is more than just not wanting a relationship...
And as such I agree with diserli: Get help

Skyhigh's photo
Wed 09/05/18 04:04 AM
Nice!!

Skyhigh's photo
Tue 09/04/18 06:23 AM
Every experience is bound to prepare you if not change. If it's none then it must be virtual not real!! Meta physical.

Skyhigh's photo
Tue 09/04/18 06:12 AM
Look for all that's hiding in the heads!!

Skyhigh's photo
Tue 09/04/18 06:08 AM
A msg from alost friend.

Skyhigh's photo
Tue 09/04/18 06:00 AM
Character is supreme and reflects. A picture might hide a lot in the online era. Character reflects in the personality of a person but doctoring a pic today is feasible. So while going by a person's character is true, ho w do you judge it online through texts and picturs which merely aim to put an impressive front!!!