Community > Posts By > candorheart

candorheart's photo
Sat 01/22/11 01:19 PM
I feel insulted when being judged by my outward appearance...however i cherish being judged by my inner self...so it is that which i let shine through..and yes my inner self is gorgeous

candorheart's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:53 AM
Edited by candorheart on Sat 01/22/11 10:56 AM
Most people who know me discribe me as smart...but i do not agree with them because i am not very knowledgeable on a vast array of subjects...however when it comes to common sense i have to agree i have been blessed with a surplus supply...as for the meaning of deep--i relate to having lots of emotion..and that as well i have plenty of....feelings are important to me...whether it is a good feeling like love or admiration or respect of something...and vice versa and they run through my inner being making me who i am

candorheart's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:42 AM
I usually wait to see if there is a mutal interest first ...then stike up a friendly converstation and see where that leads.....most often it is all in the eyes...

candorheart's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:34 AM
I can't say that i would ever date someone 10yrs younger but to each his own and whatever works for you...age really is just a number and if it is not an issue with the two involved then there is no issue.

candorheart's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:25 AM
i really love peace and quiet ...awww...and cherish every minute of it

candorheart's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:23 AM
nothing....what a boring life....and i love it ...took me years to get it that way

candorheart's photo
Tue 01/18/11 02:38 PM
count me in ....

candorheart's photo
Mon 01/17/11 05:46 PM
I never could understand what all the hype is about around drugs..especially weed...

candorheart's photo
Mon 01/17/11 04:44 PM
hello all
i am new to the site as well and have to say i love ...

candorheart's photo
Mon 01/17/11 03:57 PM
i would have to say rotten teeth, poor grammer and farting in public...or spitting ...yep..that would do it for me.

candorheart's photo
Mon 01/17/11 09:43 AM
ty but of all the viewers you are the only one to respond......i think this must me telling me something....i think i scare men

candorheart's photo
Mon 01/17/11 08:36 AM
If first impressions are everything ....then what are yours of me?

candorheart's photo
Mon 01/17/11 08:18 AM
No i did not date much when i was younger and only because my enviroment was in such turmoil, i was struggling just to stay centered...educated and all the "right" things that society expected of me...if i had dated i would have jumped at the chance as i would now to experience that blissful feeling ....whether it was with a geek or a jock....

candorheart's photo
Mon 01/17/11 04:28 AM
The innocence of the human heart that allows to give and recieve love so freely is such a rare quality in today's world, that when experienced so many choose to flee..for fear of the unknown..perhaps flight or fight response...who knows ...but one thing for sure is ....and myself included..is that i do not want to lose is the purity and i also seek that innocence but to no avail...afterall love is a choice and i do choose to love...i know i will eventually knock on the right door....or at least die trying....

candorheart's photo
Sun 01/16/11 07:21 PM
OMG....my heart just melted reading this ....now i know someone understands just how i feel....lovely words ...so nicely said ...and yes from a true candid heart...

candorheart's photo
Sun 01/16/11 07:13 PM
and believe me you are not alone on this one....and most of all true friendship....keep me posted let me know how your search is going

candorheart's photo
Sun 01/16/11 05:31 PM
thank you ...for the welcome ...just joined and so far i really like this part of the site ....feedback is so very important

candorheart's photo
Sun 01/16/11 05:28 PM
Yes, i want to love but to have it squashed in your face when it is not returned is so very hurtful ....and of course i keep trying with an open heart but i just don't feel like i am meant to be partnered and that is the ultimate feeling of pain

candorheart's photo
Sun 01/16/11 05:19 PM
well yes of course ....but no mutal loves

candorheart's photo
Sun 01/16/11 05:15 PM
so sorry.....about that..and i sure can not understand why because a good woman will get to know someone before judgements are made.

Previous 1