Fri 05/27/11 02:03 AM
Same name: Sane Lunasea

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 05/27/11 01:52 AM
Not my own words, but you reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ys5GuiFJYo

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 05/27/11 01:46 AM

When I first read about what it means to be a Pastafarian I didn't think to myself, "This is what I really want to be." I realized I had been one all along. I just didn't know it yet.

That's the way I feel about both Buddhism and Wicca. These were simply philosophies and traditions that I already innately connected with and they were always part of me. I just wasn't aware of them until I had learned about them in some depth. bigsmile

I thought Buddhism and Wicca were close to what I was looking for at first. Like Christianity, they both had certain elements of merit. Yet they both also had elements of mysticism and supernaturalism that turned me away from Catholicism in the first place. So, I knew I had to keep looking.

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 05/27/11 01:29 AM

I just watched Inception and was hooked the whole time. I haven't enjoyed a sci-fi this much since the first Matrix Movie.

I think Inception might be more Fantasy. If you want science fiction, watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29d7r6u03tU

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:53 PM
My spoon is too big!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYxCSXjhLI

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:50 PM
X-Ray Vision! Heck Yeah!

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:45 PM
Detachable Penis in my pants

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 04/17/11 10:43 PM
K, so we've all thought about what we'd do if we woke up in a body of the opposite sex. But what if it happened to someone else? Like your significant other or your best friend? What would you do then?

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 04/16/11 08:04 PM
I watched Black Swan for the first time the other day...

I'm a single guy, so all I knew was that it was some movie about a ballerina.

Nobody told me it was more F***ED UP than Inception was! If they had, I might have watched it sooner.

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:59 PM
"They say ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself!"

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:52 PM
Edited by sanelunasea on Sat 04/16/11 07:53 PM
Oh, and did I mention our heaven has a Stripper Factory and a Beer Volcano?
And every Friday is a religious holiday.

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:50 PM

Which Religion or Spiritual Practice do you enjoy the most?

I am a pantheistic pastafarian.

Explain why it works for you and how this belief system changed your life.

I believe in all the gods and goddesses, especially the Judeo-Christian deity. I came to terms with the fact that throughout history too many people have been killed in one god's name or another for them not to be real. If someone has a perception of their god, then that god is real to them, and therefore potentially dangerous to others. So, while I acknowledge their existence, I simply choose not to worship any of them, although I do on occasion pay homage to Poseidon since most of my naval career has been spent near, on, or underwater (it can't hurt) and to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

When I first read about what it means to be a Pastafarian I didn't think to myself, "This is what I really want to be." I realized I had been one all along. I just didn't know it yet.

Also if you have time explain the origins of your religion to make it interesting!

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been in existence for hundreds of years and Pirates are recognized as the first true Pastafarians. It has resurfaced in modern times thanks in part due to a school deciding to teach "intelligent design" as part of it's curriculum. It was decided that if the school was going to teach children that the world was created by the Judeo-Christian deity, the children should be taught in tandem that there are those who believe, correctly, that the world was in fact created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster instead. Many non-believers have dismissed Pastafarianism as a parody or a joke, but we are all equal in the embrace of his noodley appendages.

ラメン! (Ramen!)

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:47 PM
Edited by sanelunasea on Wed 04/13/11 01:49 PM
My life is so full of routine. I see the same people every day. Even when I take the trains to and from work, most Japanese barely talk to each other much less to a foreigner like me. Other wise I just drive myself. I meet lots of people on the nights when I go to hang out and drink, but I never really seem to click with anybody, so I've started doing that less and less. I just haven't found a really good way to meet people that doesn't involve alcohol. Nor one that does, for that matter.

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:33 PM

Go hang out at a nude beach.

Literally.

A nude beach for Minglers, now there's an idea...

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:29 PM

Wish more women be open take least the bra off of bikini top in say if some one givin bang rub something. be nice lol..

Assuming you meant "back" rub, don't worry. If you're doing it right, it'll come off.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 04/12/11 11:12 PM
So the people brought a woman before Jesus and say, "We caught this woman committing adultery! Should we stone her?"

Jesus replies, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

From the crowd someone tosses a stone and nails the woman in the back of the head.

Jesus cries, "Very funny, Mother!"

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 04/12/11 11:06 PM
LiL

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 04/12/11 10:59 PM
If that's the case, I still don't see why it wouldn't work with just plain old water. Maybe there's still something I'm missing.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:31 PM
Maybe he's a zombie. Try breaking the glass and see what he does.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:27 PM
In all seriousness, giving a good backrub would be pretty awesome. Any takers?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15