Community > Posts By > sanelunasea

sanelunasea's photo
Thu 07/14/11 03:50 AM
Why do these all have to be so serious?
Good Enough For Now ~ Weird Al
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFU6w7q3dQ

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/13/11 08:44 PM

Surprised noone has busted in here and said Star Trek. Where are all the trekies?

Right you are... Apologies Gatorguy. Where ARE all the trekkies?

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/13/11 06:11 PM
South America, 3114 BCE. If you wanted to find out why Aug 11th was so important to the Maya, you'd naturally want to arrive a few months or years prior. I'd also visit Egypt, India, Japan... pretty much everywhere while I was there to see how humans were living back then.

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/13/11 04:35 PM
Three pages of replies and not one mention of Star Trek? Kind of gives new meaning to the phrase, "it goes without saying." But here are a few things to think about. Without Star Trek what would they have named the first space shuttle? or the first commercial space ship? Would we have cell phones? iPads?

A few other honorable mentions (in alphabetical order)
TV Series:
Alien Nation
BSG/Caprica
Earth 2
Quantum Leap
SeaQuest DSV
SG1/SGU (not Atlantis)
V
Warehouse 13

Movies:
Contact
Cube/Cube Zero (not Hypercube)
Equilibrium
The Island
Surrogates

Horror:
Hostel
The Ring
Saw (yes, I liked all of them)

I'm sure as soon as I hit "Post" I'll think of about a half a dozen that I'm forgetting.

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/13/11 04:11 PM
Las Vegas x Thailand = Hangover 2

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/13/11 03:41 PM
Edited by sanelunasea on Wed 07/13/11 03:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastafarian
http://www.venganza.org/about/

Just wanted to add links for ease of use, and also to share this story.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14135523

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/13/11 05:20 AM

Why don't you give us some examples of what you think things mean that women think differently about?

Nothing specific. I think Ese pretty much summed it up.

We speak the same language but we interpret it differently.

Perception is everything, just because the words are the same, doesn't mean the listener understands what the speaker meant.

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 07/09/11 01:58 PM

Long term relationship...more than a meaningful overnight relationship.

For me, long term means a year or so, or longer...

That's a pretty extreme difference between overnight and more than a year.

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 07/08/11 01:57 PM

Thats ok,Dont worry about it,I got it.ese

Oh, ****. Run, ese!

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 07/08/11 01:50 PM
Edited by sanelunasea on Fri 07/08/11 01:52 PM

Have you ever thought that maybe some things are a little too cliché for a reason?!

Like entrapment? No matter what you say, you lose?

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 07/08/11 01:34 PM
Sometimes, even when I say EXACTLY what I mean to say, a woman will hear something different, because I obviously ACTUALLY meant something else. I hate to say it, but if not most guys, then at least this guy is not that smart.

So, to clarify something I've been pondering, could I please have a few women leave their definition of "long term" in regards to long term relationships?

And for everyone's benefit, if there's any common phrases you may have heard someone of the opposite sex say in the past, please be kind enough to leave your translation of what was said below.

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:02 PM
I think the premise for this show would make an epic reality TV show. Just think of the possibilities. Who do I talk to to make it happen?

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:02 AM

Yup. Here in Connecticut, I've seen many profiles on many sites where women don't want a 20 to 30 minute drive for a date. They expect to find someone within 5 to 10 minutes online. It's rather unrealistic, but I've been rejected just because I live 30 minutes away.

slaphead

I lived there for a while. I always thought the best part about CT was that anything outside CT was just a few hour's drive away.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 07/05/11 11:40 AM
On a global scale, Texas and Georgia really aren't that far apart. You should consider yourself lucky to at least be on the same landmass, or in the same country.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 06/28/11 12:24 PM

I even felt so bad for her one day, that I did a data mine against wiki for every college degree of every astronaut that ever left earth, that was 2 months ago, she still hasn't looked it over. hahaha

I'd be interested in reading that.

Basically . . . easier said then done! :P

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
~JFK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRbkBAOGEw

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 06/28/11 12:01 PM
Technically, it works out to this:
A+B=(A+B)/2
(English translation: The sum of A and B is equal to half of the sum of A and B.)

So if you substitute A and B with 2 instead of 1 you get;
2+2=(2+2)/2
OR
2+2=2
And so on and so forth.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 06/28/11 05:17 AM
Here's a little magic trick for everyone.

IF A=B
THEN A*A=A*B
(A*A)-(B*B)=(A*B)-(B*B)
(A+B)*(A-B)=B*(A-B)
(A+B)*(A-B)/(A-B)=B*(A-B)/(A-B)
A+B=B
THEREFORE 1+1=1

Now I'll bet most of you are thinking, "That can't be right! He must have messed up somewhere." But since you can't find any flaws in my math you will have no choice but to concede that I'm right and that 1+1=1.

But I also know a few of you are smarter than the average cookie and just might actually be able to figure out exactly why this is impossible. If you can, then good for you. Just please don't blurt it out in front of everyone left in amazement. Like any good magician, never reveal your secret. Use it to impress your friends.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 06/28/11 02:35 AM
Why not actually GO to Mars instead?

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 06/24/11 04:02 PM
Jurassic Park (Weird Al's cover of MacArtuhr Park)

sanelunasea's photo
Fri 06/24/11 03:58 PM
It's everywhere in nature.

http://fappyness.com/pic/GJTy1mr0PAfjdxioIAOaP4ryr7nzmL

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15