Community > Posts By > sanelunasea

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/27/11 01:15 PM
Ok, was in a bit of a hurry last night, Here is my revised answer. This will find your "odd ball" in 3 tries.

1. Put 2 balls in each pan
2.a. If scales are even, replace 2 balls in one pan with 2 unweighed balls.
3.a.1. If scales are still even, it is one of the 2 unweighed balls. Remove one ball from one side of the scale, and replace both balls from the other side with one unweighed ball. If they are even, it is the one ball that hasn't been weighed yet. If they are uneven, it is the ball you just placed on the scale.

2.b. If scales are uneven, remove one ball from each pan.
3.b.1. If the scales are even, it is one of the balls with one you just removed. Swap one of the balls that were removed from the scale with one of the balls on the scale. If the scales are uneven, it is the ball you just placed on the scale. If the scales are even it is the ball you did not place back on the scale.
3.b.2 If the scales are uneven, it is one of these two balls. Swap one of the balls that were removed from the scale with one of the balls on the scale. If the scales are still uneven, it is the ball that has been on the scale the whole time. If the scales are even, it is the ball you just removed from the scale.

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 03/26/11 05:05 AM
Put 3 balls in each pan,
if the scales are even, it's one of the two you have in your hands.
swap one of the two remaining balls with any ball on either scale.
if the scales are still even, it is the ball that hasn't been weighed yet,
it not, it is the ball you just placed on the scale.
other wise it is still on the scale.
Remove one ball from each pan and repeat until you have found your "odd ball"

Not sure, but you should find it in the given number of tries.

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 03/26/11 04:45 AM
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 03/26/11 04:42 AM
Great. Now what?

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 03/26/11 04:29 AM
Orated

sanelunasea's photo
Sat 03/26/11 04:20 AM
Skipping past the pages of people trying to prove others right or wrong and going back to the OP...

No, I have never read the Bible (any version) cover to cover, nor have I physically opened one up in many years. It's much too cumbersome and as demonstrated here leaves too much open for debate. Sure there are a couple of good parts, but I prefer the much more portable Tao Te Ching, and Dhammapada.

I did however see at the bookstores when I was in Hawaii an book titled "Da Jesus Book" It was the bible translated into pidgin. I thought it was quite entertaining.

sanelunasea's photo
Wed 03/23/11 01:43 AM

Does anybody know if there is a One Piece movie in the works? I've seen a few ads out in town and they are selling bread in the shape of straw hats at the 7/11s here.

I have'nt seen anything. I know there is word of a live action stunt show and speculation that that 8th One Piece movie will be live action but nothing solid yet. I know it is a very popular idea in Japan.

Following the recent live action versions of Spacebattleship Yamato and Gantz, a One Piece movie would not surprise me at all.

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 03/22/11 07:52 PM
That which doesn't kill you, only hurts really bad... No, wait. That's not it...

That which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. You only live once, so I say, "Go ahead, drink from the tap!"

sanelunasea's photo
Mon 03/21/11 01:57 PM

... if genitals could talk?

What, as a means of birth control? :tongue:

It came up in a discussion from Second Life, we thought it would be awesome if they could talk in real life as well.

sanelunasea's photo
Mon 03/21/11 01:52 PM
Little sister between the sheets.

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:07 PM
Met Art... Not safe for Mingle
http://hosted.met-art.com/met-art_err_136_537//full/met-art_err_136_14.jpg

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:52 AM
Damn you Mingle... I'm gonna' be late for work.

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:37 AM
You guys know the song "In The Mood" by Glen Miller? Probably never heard any lyrics to it, right? I saw it in a Karaoke book one time and decided to go for it thinking "How hard can it be to sing a song with no words?" Since then, I've found two different versions of lyrics to it, and they both are pretty awesome,

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:31 AM
Uninvited

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:14 AM
... if genitals could talk?

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:12 AM
Momma told me not to come between the sheets.

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 11:08 AM
Y tu mama tambien in between my legs!

sanelunasea's photo
Sun 03/20/11 10:45 AM
Sound of Silence

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 03/15/11 12:17 AM
Comedy!

Chuck Norris or The Most Interesting Man In the World?

sanelunasea's photo
Tue 03/15/11 12:05 AM

Did you see if he's available?