Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sun 11/08/20 02:05 AM
Frankfurter and steamed veg wrap

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sun 11/08/20 01:44 AM
Welcome , it has been a gas

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sun 11/08/20 01:42 AM
Welcome ,I like to go fishing and rock climbing in 5in heels and seamed stockings

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sun 11/08/20 12:05 AM
Your semi nude photo will attract same sex interest if that's what you want

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sat 11/07/20 11:57 PM
Edited by Freebird Deluxe on Sat 11/07/20 11:59 PM
Desperately bad zero, oh are you selling the car or something ??

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sat 11/07/20 11:53 PM
Welcome ,this is not the correct site,try an investment broker site.

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sat 11/07/20 02:17 PM
Dire zero

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sat 11/07/20 12:32 PM

:heart: Dreamy :heart:

I told him this would happen, did he listen?? NO !!!

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sat 11/07/20 07:29 AM

I am real we can video call 23 years old and an artist a legit sugar mommy HMU

Dream on

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sat 11/07/20 12:50 AM

Hmm. I don’t understand why you’re asking for guidance on your profile when you aren’t taking the advice given. You haven’t changed it and you’re still complaining about the amount of messages you’re receiving.

Have we all wasted our time or are you wasting ours?

Hit him with your handbag rofl

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Sat 11/07/20 12:48 AM

Hi

Welcome you smooth talker ,you already attracted someone

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 01:02 PM

After a lifetime of Olimpic Gold Medal drinking ,I managed to totally quit at 60 ,I now detest the stuff and could not form a relationship with any lady who was not alcohol free ,I often think that is why I have not met anyone on here ,same goes for smoking I quit that probably about 50

I think you deserve an Olympic Gold Medal for successfully giving up on 2 addictions after so many years.
Since I quit smoking almost 10 weeks ago I understand what a feat that is!
flowerforyou

Power to you waving

Thanks! waving flowerforyou
(I thought of saying 'cheers' but figured it would be a tad weird considering the subject material, hahaha)

Thanks , now if I could only stop the cocaine:joy:. Sick joke rofl

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 12:57 PM
A small disabled boy of seven called Billy wanted to buy his widowed hard working mother a nice Christmas present of some lambs wool slippers but he had no money, they were £20 so he had the idea of writing to Father Christmas to help.

Dear Father Christmas could you please send me £20 so I can buy the best mother in the world a pair of beautiful slippers,I have no money I love her with all my heart and she works hard and never has any money left over, I have no dad to help me out,. Billy and included his address

He addressed the letter to
Father Christmas
The Post Office
North pole

It was delivered to his local post office, a few of the staff read it and were close to tears, they pinned it to the notice board with a collection tin below, everyone that read it put a few pennies in, it made them feel good, close to Christmas they counted it, £17.50 :grinning: so they put it in an envelope with a note Happy Christmas Billy from Santa and sent it off

A few day after Christmas another letter from Billy arrived at the post office

Dear Father Christmas thanks for your help , but when I opened your letter there was only £17.50 inside those thieving bastards at the post office must have stolen £2.50

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 12:47 PM
Shirtless pics are a big no no and a running joke you are more likely to attract same sex interest

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 12:37 PM

Well thank you FB but I already avoided this one to stay out of trouble smokin

rofl rofl rofl

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 12:36 PM
Why a secret???

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 10:57 AM
Welcome

Over to our man on the spot for a few words ,,Girth ?

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 09:14 AM

After a lifetime of Olimpic Gold Medal drinking ,I managed to totally quit at 60 ,I now detest the stuff and could not form a relationship with any lady who was not alcohol free ,I often think that is why I have not met anyone on here ,same goes for smoking I quit that probably about 50

I think you deserve an Olympic Gold Medal for successfully giving up on 2 addictions after so many years.
Since I quit smoking almost 10 weeks ago I understand what a feat that is!
flowerforyou

Power to you waving

Freebird Deluxe's photo
Fri 11/06/20 06:57 AM
Edited by Freebird Deluxe on Fri 11/06/20 07:00 AM

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25