Community > Posts By > Scorpio_WJR

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sat 06/18/11 07:42 AM
Ahh yes, but is giving up going to make the situation any better or get you any closer to happiness?

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:11 PM
Your opinion has been documented, thank you. J/K laugh I agree with your thoughts.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:49 PM

Men Stink.

Of course we do with all these women who think they are too good to give us a bath every now and then!! rofl tongue2

Some do, but I have also met a lot of women who have rubbed me exactly the same way. People stink, and I'm noticing more and more that a majority of the population stinks.

It's like a mass outbreak of ADD or something: people can't seem to stay focused on just one person anymore, thier attention is too easily diverted. Today's fast paced society filled with advertisements, distractions, and all the other junk is probably to blame.

It reminds me of the comercial for BING search engine, where the actor would answer every question by reciting from some random online advertisement. laugh There's too many distractions!!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:21 PM
Edited by Scorpio_WJR on Tue 06/14/11 05:23 PM
I would say it's working though. Before the security codes, I was getting a lot of generic emails from "no pics" and profiles from places like zimbabwe and such. Was also noticing a lot of nonsense posts in the forums. None ever replied to me, Never once actually saw any of them advertising anything to me so still confused on what the motives behind it were. However, the security code seems to have filtered out these pests, or replaced one nuisance with another laugh

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Tue 06/14/11 11:10 AM
What if I gave her a broken car, a broken toilet, a yard full of stumps, and some clogged gutters? What would I get then? A phone call? :tounge: . :banana:

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sun 06/12/11 11:44 PM

why so urgent?

you do know desperation is a turn off..right?
I don't think she is being desperate because she is waiting for that Mr Right and has not just bitten the first hook that has come along. We all have things that we want very badly, marriage and a family can be one of those things. I want everyone to know that I am only 23 and I am very eagar to start a family of my own. In fact, I got so frustrated waiting for the right woman to come along for it, that I adopted kittens since I can't seem to aquire any children of my own yet frustrated . It would be a joy to meet a woman who wants to make that the goal from the beginning and move very fast towards that once we get to know each other and make the decision to go for it. It seems pretty impossible to meet anyone like that in my age range though. It may be a different situation for me, maybe I am just in a hurry to grow up instead of worried that my time is about to run out. But yes, there is at least one male that wants that.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sat 06/11/11 12:27 AM
Hay... is for horses!! :banana:

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:55 PM
Edited by Scorpio_WJR on Fri 06/10/11 05:56 PM

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 06/08/11 08:09 PM
We're here!! smokin just not looking hard enough!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:04 PM
Katt Williams said it best with "If you don't have a job or you aren't on drugs the I don't know wtf you are doing with your life!" laugh

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:12 AM
A. Enforcer and teacher of morals, so that we may all work towards a common goal and accomplish something. United we stand, divided we fall. Now if only I can get everyone else to adopt my morals and beliefs. what

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Mon 06/06/11 03:05 PM
Thank you! flowerforyou

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sun 06/05/11 02:48 AM
what "Don't worry about the planet, worry about your survival??" what

We live on this planet, we need it in order to survive. If we do not take care of it, then it will no longer be able to sustain us.

Humans have a HUGE impact on the Earth. Wait until next month and tell me how hot it is compared to 5 years ago, ten years ago. This is not a natural phenomenon, it is ignorant man-made doom. And that's only one example.

Where does your food come from? Your water? Your clothes? The materials for your shelter? The materials for your car? The fuel for your car? The roads, the sidewalks, the buildings, the machinery, the things that you use everyday, what was "destroyed" to make these things? How much work has really gone into all of this and how much "destruction" and pollution was made in the process? How much of it can be used again? Will what you have for now last you for the rest of your life? Or will you need to suck up even more of the Earth's resources to create more? And just think, you are only one person out of how many?

The other part has to do with what is morally justifiable. It is not right to cut down the creature's forests for our firewood, just like it is not right for me to crap on your sofa because I was uncomfortable. Sorry monkey, I was cold. Sorry Jim, I had to go. spock

I'm wondering what kind of survival are you talking about here? From the picture, it looks like you're doing pretty good for yourself.

The ENTIRE purpose of "being kind to the earth" is to extend the amount of time US HUMANS can inhabit it.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sun 06/05/11 02:08 AM

How can you feel when you see your boyfriend or girlfriend having sex with your friend?

Well... I'm supposed to be accepting and able to move on at a moments notice, but nope not me!! ohwell I can feel furious, temporarily insane is a good way to put it, and ready to take my revenge. But I learned last time that revenge doesn't change what has already happened and it most certainly doesn't get her to come back sooooo.... Idk how I can feel about it if it happens again, but I don't think (anymore) that it's worth taking any risks or going nuts over. Just have to deal with it I guess? what

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sat 06/04/11 05:13 PM
... Getting redundant sad

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 06/03/11 03:14 PM
Run services.msc make sure the proper services are running as they may have been disabled for server operation.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 06/01/11 05:38 PM
haha i went to meet the parents one time and they made certain to leave a handgun laying out on the kitchen table and then proceeded to play threaten me with a bread knife... scared

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 06/01/11 01:19 AM
No. I still don't like playing motion capture games. I want a controller with a joystick and buttons so that I can sit or lay comfortably while I play. The wii's interface and games are too cartoon themed for my taste as well. If I had to choose, the Kinect is the most impressive as it uses skeletal mapping and does not require a signal from a controller. Don't like the wii at all really.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 06/01/11 01:04 AM
Wow, I remember always seeing Boy George on VH1 and wondering who he was. Well now I know!!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:42 AM
Oh but I'm not tired of trying to build a relationship, I'm tired of starting over!!