Community > Posts By > Scorpio_WJR

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:50 AM
Your browser (internet explorer) is not setting aside enough memory to load the entire page and all of the pictures on the page. When you click "show picture", you are forcing IE to temporarily use more memory. I'm not sure why IE is doing this but I believe there is a setting to increase how much memory IE uses by default. BTW the blank box you see has a jargon term for it called the "image placeholder". You should only see it when the image no longer exists on the internet or the web-designer made a typo.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:23 AM
A file that ends in ".rar" is not a video. Think of a .rar or a .zip file as one of those big money pouches with stuff inside of it. You have to "unzip" the bag and "extract" the items inside. Your video is inside of the .rar file and you have to get it out of there first. (1) Open your .rar file first with winrar. (2) Press the "extract" button. (3) Select your desktop as the path by pressing the browse button. (4) Press the "ok" button and your video will be "taken out" of this .rar file and put on your desktop. (5) After winrar is finished, close the program. (6) Go to your desktop and find the video and watch it. Be careful, some of these have a .rar inside of a .rar, meaning you have to do this twice. If you still have trouble, let me know.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Wed 04/13/11 12:45 AM
Edited by Scorpio_WJR on Wed 04/13/11 12:49 AM
Dirty Harry in between my legs. Magnum Force between my legs. The Enforcer between my legs. Sudden Impact in between my legs.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Mon 04/11/11 11:13 AM
Be careful what you wish for lol.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Mon 04/11/11 10:49 AM
Edited by Scorpio_WJR on Mon 04/11/11 10:49 AM

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Mon 04/11/11 10:49 AM
Your profile is off to a good start! You've listed why you joined, what you are looking for, a few of your interests, and some photos. You should add more personal likes and dislikes, activities, tell us about your job and anything else you do. Try not to focus to much on "I just want to meet someone". After a little while you can take off the part about being recently separated, you dont have to let that be the first thing you tell a stranger or potential new friend. It gives a bad vibe that you come with a lot of trouble. This is a dating site, we expect you to be single and looking, everyone is! but what makes you stand out? Give us something more to contact you about than "hey, you look cute" Number ratings are often based on looks (at least mine are) and I give your pictures between 8 and 9, looking good!! (from a guy ten years younger :P)

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:22 AM

He lived about two hours away, so most of the time we'd have long conversations over the phone.

His phone would just cut off after 2 hours for some reason.

He'd call me back and say "Hey! Why did you hang up on me!!".

Of course I didn't hang up, but he was teasing. whoa (He did this all the time)

One random day, my phone rang and it was him. He never called at this time because he knew I was at work.

I answered. Then he said "Hey! Why did you hang up on me!!".

slaphead

I ended it. As he obviously misdialed, and then proceeded to lie about it saying he thought he was calling his mom.

Turns out he had lied about other things too.

Oh well, and I thought I had found a worthy guy at last grumble

I still can not figure out why most of the people Ive been meeting lately can't be satisfied with just one. One is quite enough for me if not more than enough. I feel like such an alien!!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sun 04/10/11 11:56 PM
But ask yourself, why should any of that matter anyway? All relationships are different, so what makes distance an obstacle? Unless you absolutely cant live without physical contact, there should be no problem. Its a matter of personal preference.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Sun 04/10/11 11:51 PM
Communication is of extreme importance in any relationship. With online/long distance relationships, you have many options for communication: Email, Public Forum, Instant Message, Write a Letter, Text, Call, Video Chat, etc. All of these options have one thing in common: All are done through the use of some inanimate object, most often an electronic device. You develop a relationship with the devices between you, its not a direct connection. You also have complete control over the device and A LOT more time to carefully ponder and perfect your communication before it reaches the other person. You always have the security of easily being able to unplug at any time. You always have complete control of what the other can and cannot see. Face to face communication is quite different and results in a different level of "deepness". It is quite possible to have the same intensity (scalar numerical value) in both types of relationships but it wouldn't be exactly (or even close to) the same experience or connection.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 05:29 PM
Hey, yea you can cheer up. I am recently separated too, it happens to the best of us. I'm fairly new here as well. There seems to be a lot of fun and interesting people on here, far exceeded my expectations. Welcome!!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 09:16 AM
I'm taking a philosophy class now, really screwing with my head!! frustrated

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:38 AM
The logo makes it look more like mingle squared. Still doesn't explain where mingle came from b4 getting squared tho...

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:26 AM
Has so far been a threadkiller lol

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 06:53 AM
No way Jose!!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:52 AM
Ok so when we were growing up, we "absorbed" everything from our family, teachers, mentors, friends, enemies, television, radio, etc etc etc... and those things shaped our personality, values, morals, etc... Which are a key factor in why we make the decisions that we do. This suggests a never ending cycle of blame being passed backward to the beginning of time lol.

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:36 AM
I'm not going to be sucked into replying to this!! (oh wait, I just did...) :P

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:22 AM
Maybe that person thought you bumped into them and was waiting for you to say excuse me....

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Fri 04/08/11 01:17 AM
I am sorry but my personal values do not agree with you being married and looking to meet someone on a dating site at the same time. So my rating would be imposing and judgemental. My only advice is that you should add more information about yourself that others might find interesting and would give them a topic to contact you about. Welcome, and Good luck!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Thu 04/07/11 01:38 AM
I'm thinking about how my boss told the other workers that they should try to be more like me and that they might learn something from me. AWESOME!

Scorpio_WJR's photo
Thu 04/07/11 12:52 AM
It only notifies someone if they "match" you. The next time the people you clicked yes for play MM, your picture should come up first. If they also click yes, both will be notified. To see "non matches" you have to be a paid member. Thats my understanding of it.