Community > Posts By > Alex740il

Alex740il's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:24 PM
I took a Network Engineer course... was so boring, I made a deal with the teacher for me to teach... and come and go as I please... was after I showed him a thing or two about Windows 2000 Server "great" security as he put it.. ;) anyways... if you know computers, don't take the class, if you have to, speak with the teacher, make a deal.. most will understand.. :p

Alex740il's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:19 PM

Are you using a router?

If so, what kind of security encryption are you using? If it is WEP... you might want to switch to WPA or WPA2... that if your router has that encryption. Don't use WEP because there are software out there to crack the encryption.

If you are on a wifi, are you using MAC filtering to prevent others from connection to your network?

You might want to change your DHCP ranges or switch it to static IP instead.

This might be too technical.... sorry :( but usually in my field when we see messages like this... we do a security audit on our network to check for hackers.

sorry i had forgotten to keep checking this thread as the problem hasn't happened again.

haha, yes that ^^ was too technical for me

depends if the laptop if the laptop is pulling the same addie as your desktop. This happens if you are not using DHCP, as the same IP might be assigned to several computers if you havent fleshed out a list of manual IP addresses.

there are no other computers in the home

Are you connecting directly to your modem (cable/dsl)? (I assume you have broadband.. ;d

Alex740il's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:17 PM
Wii is good for the younger... PS3 is a good deal as it plays blu-ray.. ;P and for the older, bloodier games.. :)

Alex740il's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:57 AM
no damnit.. not here.. on my profile... under testimonials.. ;P

Alex740il's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:49 AM
Testimonials

This user currently does not have any testimonials.

:( someone write something... come onnnnnn.. ::PPP

Alex740il's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:15 PM
u like C but not C++ ? might i ask why?

Alex740il's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:14 PM
I say someone here finds me a nice 100mbit+/100GiG+ servers and ill setup a nice site on it... ;) (and i mean real site... yeh... real couriers, real rls groups... etc..;P)

Alex740il's photo
Mon 07/21/08 04:24 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Alex740il's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:43 AM
LoL! So true... so true... ;)

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:11 PM

sleepasleep goodnight everyonewaving drinker it's been fun

damn u.. :P night!!!!

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:09 PM

high heals to tighten there a$$ or lift it ?biggrin

women just want to be as tall as guys.. but they aren't born that way... so they want to compensate... and since there isn't any tall women around.. men want em taller too... so thats why they wear em, to catch a rich guy.. :D

noway hmmmm....maybe that's why I can't get a date...cuz even with stilettos I'm not tall enough... grumble

(((Cher))) don't listen to that... men like petite women they don't want amazons....

(((Joy))) flowerforyou laugh Fortunately, there are men that like short and men that like tall.... :wink:

I like 'em older and smaller.. ;)

thanks sweetie, and I like 'em younger...but not THAT much younger! flowerforyou

:(

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:01 PM
Edited by Alex740il on Thu 07/10/08 11:01 PM

If there is grass... PLAY BALL!!!

Old enough to peee....... Old enough for me!!!! ;D
you're such a hicklaugh

ROFLMAO!!! I never been called that...

Pervert, asshole, ****er, basterd... etc... but NEVER a hick!! :)

Awsome! I can now I say Ive been called everything there is in the book!! :DD

Dude...you don't even wanna mess with me there laugh laugh laugh

Sure I do... what you got!??!?

I go watch Simpsons right now and we start right after that... at 11:30PM!

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:59 PM

women just want to be as tall as guys.. but they aren't born that way... so they want to compensate... and since there isn't any tall women around.. men want em taller too... so thats why they wear em, to catch a rich guy.. :D

noway hmmmm....maybe that's why I can't get a date...cuz even with stilettos I'm not tall enough... grumble

(((Cher))) don't listen to that... men like petite women they don't want amazons....

(((Joy))) flowerforyou laugh Fortunately, there are men that like short and men that like tall.... :wink:

I like 'em older and smaller.. ;)

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:58 PM

Pfft... I like small chicks... lets go out.. ;)

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:52 PM

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:49 PM

to turn the AC on tonight. grumble grumble friggin humiditylaugh laugh what did you think I meant?:angel:

I hate you... grumble grumble grumble

rofl rofl rofl
:angel:

heheheh.... ;)

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:47 PM

to turn the AC on tonight. grumble grumble friggin humiditylaugh laugh what did you think I meant?:angel:

I hate you... grumble grumble grumble

rofl rofl rofl

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:43 PM

There was a midget down in Texas who complained to his buddy that his testicles ached almost all the time. As he was always complaining about his problem, his friend finally suggested that he go to a doctor to see what could be done to relieve the problem. The midget took his advice and went to the doctor and told him what the problem was.

The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor put him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doc put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough-the usual method to check for a hernia. "Aha!" the doc and putting his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again. "Aha!" said the doctor and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip, snip, snip, snip on the right side then snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to get dressed and see if they still ached.

The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around the doc's office and discovered his testicles were no longer aching. "Gee, what did you do, Doc?" he asked.

The doc replied, "I cut two inches off the tops of your cowboy boots."

LoL!!!!!!!!!

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:42 PM

If there is grass... PLAY BALL!!!

Old enough to peee....... Old enough for me!!!! ;D
you're such a hicklaugh

ROFLMAO!!! I never been called that...

Pervert, asshole, ****er, basterd... etc... but NEVER a hick!! :)

Awsome! I can now I say Ive been called everything there is in the book!! :DD
laugh laugh that has to be one of the best comebacks to an insult I have ever heardlaugh

LoL! ;)

Alex740il's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:41 PM

Oopsie. Didnt mean to cyber stutter

LOL!!!!!

Btw, just lay down, close your eyes, breathe in through your nose and out through ure mouth... and try to think of how great it would be to sleep.... make sure everything is off, lights, tv, radio, etc... you must train your mind to sleep... thats all.. ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8