Community > Posts By > tinabelle

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:24 PM

you realize that 3.14 can be used for many other things...not to mention there are many 3:14s in the Bible.

no kidding?

good thing that was not my point.:wink:

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:56 PM

...almost defies comment.bigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:50 PM
...to think about :

Pi...a transcendental number. the # of the universe. a
number that cannot be measured, and is not the root of any
other measurable, rational number.

Pi is 3.14............:wink:

in Exodus, Moses asks God what he should tell the jews when they want to know who has sent him to free them from pharoah.

God's reply to Moses is in Exodus 3:14 :(:wink: )

"...I AM THAT I AM. Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

:wink: that's AWESOME !blushing

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:23 PM

actually no but i have actually seen a vision of him........... seriously i have seen him 2 times

well actually i heard a voice one time but wasent actually sure if it was him or the archangel michael, as the word was now you are healed

beautiful...that would have been Jesus.

yes, i have heard Him.

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:48 AM

Anyone have any fun trips planned for this summer???

drinker glasses drinker

yeah...i'm flying to oklahoma to see 'mr big-baby', and then we will drive up to colorado.

never been to colorado--it will be awesome.

I have been to colorado, its beautiful

i'm sure. he knows a guy who owns a condo in a picture perfect little town...so it should be amazing!noway

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:27 AM

Anyone have any fun trips planned for this summer???

drinker glasses drinker

yeah...i'm flying to oklahoma to see 'mr big-baby', and then we will drive up to colorado.

never been to colorado--it will be awesome.

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:21 AM

huhDo U get this excited when U open a new box of cereal?laugh

OMG yea so much I have to go bathroom 4 times before I even look at the box

here's a cookie for your 401!drinker and a beer --cheers!

(on a different note...i hug cocoa pebbles !bigsmile )

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:12 AM

in this world, my son definitely comes first.

then my nephew, and my cat clyde.bigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:51 AM

i was rockin out in the market yesterday!

i will sing anywhere!

...and probably dance it out as well!

tinabelle's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:23 PM
hey, you made a new profile!

ok you got another view.

...aren't you cute as a lil bug
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

tinabelle's photo
Wed 04/16/08 11:20 AM

you have pronounced all spoken as passive agressive behaviour as you have looked thru your own eyes and asertained this.....there could be many other reasons and motive for the things i say......

why do you see them with ONLY THIS possibility open to yourself

your mind has said a defintion of something....passive/agressive....it is your mind that has concluded this is bad, and so you hear your own thoughts of your own wisdom as "bad".........

passive and agressive abilitiy may mean only a relaxed state, a calm state, where nothing is able to startle or make fear....

nothing happening is then NOT seen as bad.....

unless one FEAR of something....

if a man walk to me with a gun, than i am not afraid to die
if a person insult me than I have heard not their wisdom, but my own FEAR of being insulted and put down, so i CANNOT BELIEVE IN MYSELF.....

it is only men that have interpreted their own thoughts as bad that have passed down "evil" assumptions as wisdom, such as terms that NAME others as DEFECTIVE.....

your own scriptures you follow say all i say and do not disagree if you open your mind and hold not to what the mind says........but rather what the heart whisper when you are alone and hear them not thru the filter of right and wrong which make one fear their own self and thoughts......

...huh?...

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:29 PM

.........................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................
.................madmadmadmadmad........mad...............mad........madmadmad.....................madmadmad...................
...........................mad..................mad...............mad.............mad......................mad.............mad...............
...........................mad..................mad...............mad.............mad...................mad....................................
...........................mad..................mad...............mad.............mad.....................mad..................................
...........................mad..................madmadmadmadmad.............mad.........................madmadmad....................
...........................mad..................mad...............mad.............mad.......................................mad................
...........................mad..................mad...............mad.............mad..........................................mad.............
...........................mad..................mad...............mad.............mad......................mad.............mad...............
...........................mad..................mad...............mad........madmadmad.....................madmadmad...................

........madmadmad.....................madmadmad........................................................madmad............................
.............mad......................mad.............mad..................................................mad.....mad.........................
.............mad...................mad.....................................................................mad.........mad.......................
.............mad.....................mad.................................................................mad.............mad.....................
.............mad.........................madmadmad..................................................madmadmadmadmad....................
.............mad.......................................mad............................................mad...................mad..................
.............mad..........................................mad........................................mad......................mad................
.............mad......................mad.............mad........................................mad..........................mad..............
........madmadmad.....................madmadmad..........................................mad..............................mad............

......................................mad.......................mad....................madmadmadmad..........................................
......................................madmad..................mad.................mad................mad.......................................
......................................mad...mad...............mad..............mad......................mad....................................
......................................mad......mad............mad............mad..........................mad..................................
......................................mad.........mad.........mad...........mad............................mad.................................
......................................mad............mad......mad............mad..........................mad..................................
......................................mad...............mad...mad..............mad......................mad....................................
......................................mad..................madmad.................mad................mad.......................................
......................................mad.......................mad....................madmadmadmad..........................................

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
....madmadmadmad..................madmadmadmad.......................madmadmad............madmadmadmadmad........madmadmad........mad.................mad................madmadmadmad............
....mad............mad.............mad................mad................mad.............mad..................mad.......................mad.............madmad............mad............mad.................mad.........
....mad..............mad........mad......................mad..........mad.......................................mad.......................mad.............mad..mad..........mad..........mad.................................
....mad............mad........mad..........................mad...........mad....................................mad.......................mad.............mad....mad........mad........mad...................................
....madmadmadmad.........mad............................mad..............madmadmad......................mad.......................mad.............mad......mad......mad.......mad....................................
....mad.........................mad..........................mad.............................mad..................mad.......................mad.............mad........mad....mad........mad.............madmadmad.......
....mad...........................mad......................mad..................................mad...............mad.......................mad.............mad..........mad..mad..........mad....................mad........
....mad..............................mad................mad................mad.............mad..................mad.......................mad.............mad............madmad............mad................mad..........
....mad.................................madmadmadmad.......................madmadmad......................mad..................madmadmad........mad.................mad...............madmadmadmad.............

.............................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................
....madmadmadmad.................madmadmadmad....................mad.................mad..........madmadmadmadmad..........madmad..........
.................mad................mad................mad.................madmad............mad..........mad..............................madmad..........
...............mad...............mad......................mad..............mad..mad..........mad..........mad..............................madmad..........
.............mad...............mad..........................mad............mad....mad........mad..........mad..............................madmad..........
...........mad................mad............................mad...........mad......mad......mad..........madmadmadmad...............madmad..........
.........mad...................mad..........................mad............mad........mad....mad..........mad..............................madmad..........
.......mad.......................mad......................mad..............mad..........mad..mad..........mad..............................madmad..........
.....mad............................mad................mad.................mad............madmad..........mad..................................................
....madmadmadmad.................madmadmadmad....................mad.................mad..........madmadmadmadmad..........madmad..........

oh now, don't be mad aaronzdad...i didn't know any better.
i'm just wee lil girl-i don't mean any harm.:wink:
please don't be angryflowerforyou

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 01:35 PM
i almost forgot....

bigsmile POST!bigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 01:33 PM

..............................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................
...............madmadmadmadmad.................................madmadmadmad.................
...............mad...................mad..........................mad................mad..............
...............mad......................mad....................mad......................mad...........
...............mad........................mad................mad...........................mad........
...............mad..........................mad.............mad.............................mad.......
...............mad........................mad................mad..........................mad.........
...............mad......................mad....................mad......................mad...........
...............mad...................mad..........................mad................mad..............
...............madmadmadmadmad.................................madmadmadmad.................

...............mad.......................mad....................madmadmadmad....................madmadmadmadmad....................
...............madmad..................mad.................mad................mad...........................mad..............................
...............mad...mad...............mad..............mad......................mad........................mad..............................
...............mad......mad............mad............mad..........................mad......................mad..............................
...............mad.........mad.........mad...........mad............................mad.....................mad..............................
...............mad............mad......mad............mad..........................mad......................mad..............................
...............mad...............mad...mad..............mad......................mad........................mad..............................
...............mad..................madmad.................mad................mad...........................mad..............................
...............mad.......................mad....................madmadmadmad..............................mad..............................

........................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................
...............madmadmadmad...................madmadmadmad...........................madmadmad.................madmadmadmadmad..........
...............mad............mad..............mad................mad....................mad.............mad.......................mad....................
...............mad..............mad.........mad......................mad.............mad.............................................mad....................
...............mad............mad.........mad..........................mad..............mad..........................................mad....................
...............madmadmadmad..........mad............................mad.................madmadmad............................mad....................
...............mad..........................mad..........................mad................................mad........................mad....................
...............mad............................mad......................mad......................................mad....................mad....................
...............mad...............................mad................mad....................mad.............mad.......................mad....................
...............mad..................................madmadmadmad...........................madmadmad...........................mad....................

..........................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................
.............mad...............mad..........madmadmadmadmad..........madmadmadmadmad..............madmadmadmadmad.........madmad....
.............mad...............mad..........mad..............................mad.................mad............mad.............................madmad....
.............mad...............mad..........mad..............................mad...................mad..........mad.............................madmad....
.............mad...............mad..........mad..............................mad.................mad............mad.............................madmad....
.............madmadmadmadmad..........madmadmadmad...............madmadmadmadmad..............madmadmadmad..............madmad....
.............mad...............mad..........mad..............................mad............mad.................mad.............................madmad....
.............mad...............mad..........mad..............................mad..............mad...............mad.............................madmad....
.............mad...............mad..........mad..............................mad................mad.............mad...........................................
.............mad...............mad..........madmadmadmadmad..........mad..................mad...........madmadmadmadmad.........madmad....

Whoa. AD...you just might have too much time on your hands.

...but you have an amazing way with dots and bomb-heads.

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 01:02 PM

you know what is really tasty??!

...e&j brandy with vernor's ginger-ale.

if there was a 'drool' emoticon...

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:59 PM

i took out a bottle of japanese plum wine the other day...

gooooooooood stuff.

but my fav is still a deep, smooth chianti.

it'll make you wanna smack your mama.:tongue:

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:43 PM

Come over to the DARKSIDE devil We have cookies

so, just how dark is the indifferent darkside?

...cuz i lllooooovvvvee cookiesdevil

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:36 PM

i am at a loss Tina

no Rob...not you. if i play nice will you forgive?

well sure, but Lil is one of my friends. I really do respect her, and think that she is taken out of context sometimes. She is actually very kind, and sweet, and her attempts to correct people on certain things are not meant as sleights, but educational. I have been corrected a few times for her, but I am better for it. I am just lost at the response :cry:

maybe there needs to be a little work done on the delivery-
as has been said in many of threads. lots of little things get
picked to death, and it gets stuck in my craw from time to time.

i call em as i see em...as do you Rob. you can't fault me for that.

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:27 PM

i am at a loss Tina

no Rob...not you. if i play nice will you forgive?

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:23 PM

I work with people that spend 90%of their day trying to lick their own ears.lol

ok cool....but can they lick the insides of their own nostrils?

...now that would be impressivenoway

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25