Community > Posts By > tinabelle

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:18 PM

apparently you care more than wish to let on, cuz you're still going on about it - like i should be intimidated to watch the conversation.

i am not impressed by you and all you think you know.

...nor am i threatened by your intellect, or the way you are
able to draw the crowd to your defense.

circle the wagons sweetheart.

you can't hang with me.

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:10 PM

noway

bigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:05 PM

thats all you do is bounce thru the posts pointing out technicalities, and fault-finding.
just enjoy hearing from other folks with a little less school marm is all i'm saying.

Well... for sure I don't resort to name calling. As to the rest... LMFAO!!!! laugh

i didn't call you anything.
seriously though...get over yourself.

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:01 PM

i truly appreciate what your saying tina..but if i made the mistake of ot posting correctly then hey i apologize life goes on..i am who i am you are who you are an lill is who she is we are all entitled to our little quirks...

for sure josh, thanks.
but there's just so much nit-picking that goes on in here sometimes....it's like reruns of greg the bunny...completely
unnecessary. noway that was my point.
it's all good. have a great day josh.flowerforyou

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:55 AM

OP~~ Had you written at the top of your post that you got it in your e-mail and wanted to share it or whatever... that's great.

Simply posting it implies you are taking credit. I've read that posted at LEAST a dozen times, if not more. Just a thought.

if we were required to post only original ideas,
then almost no one here would have anything to say...

good grief...he didn't take credit for it. he just posted it.

take a look thru the threads...there is barely an original thought in there.

the lengths some folks will go to in order to appear clever and astute is really just astounding...petty actually.ohwell

If you read my post I said "implies". I was not criticising him, or expecting him to post his own thoughts. I am well aware there are very few original thoughts in other threads. However, this is "this' thread.

I am quite aware you are assuming, through your lengths to appear clever and astute, that you are calling me petty.

My point was to credit your sources. Yours is what, exactly?

thats all you do is bounce thru the posts pointing out technicalities, and fault-finding.
just enjoy hearing from other folks with a little less school marm is all i'm saying.

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:53 AM

I steal all my lines from johnboy

well of course...he is as smokin smoooooove as they come.
...old school daddy mack is he!

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:43 AM

OP~~ Had you written at the top of your post that you got it in your e-mail and wanted to share it or whatever... that's great.

Simply posting it implies you are taking credit. I've read that posted at LEAST a dozen times, if not more. Just a thought.

if we were required to post only original ideas,
then almost no one here would have anything to say...

good grief...he didn't take credit for it. he just posted it.

take a look thru the threads...there is barely an original thought in there.

the lengths some folks will go to in order to appear clever and astute is really just astounding...petty actually.ohwell

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:16 AM

if i met a guy who said that last thing to me.....

....i'd never let him go!!! love

tinabelle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:07 AM

laugh :tongue: laugh :tongue: laugh :tongue: laugh

(...sorry. i love those lil faces.)

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:35 PM

Do you think the large corporations really notice if one or two people haven't entered the store or restaurant .....

nope, they really dont.they make madd amounts of money anyways.. on a slow day a mcdonalds can gross over 3,000 dollars between rushes.

you're correct. they don't notice that i don't come in...but i
feel good knowing that i am not contributing to their profits,
and when i'm asked to go and i refuse, i get the opportunity to
share why.
everyone must make their own choice.
but i'm willing to bet that if it were something important to any of you, you might think differently. at least i hope.

but there is so little loyalty these days, especially when it's an inconvenience to our schedule or what we want, it's not a great surprise.

and it's also no great surprise that that's why nothing here ever really changes.

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:17 PM

What's up with Target? So I'm in the dark.

the targets out here(oregon) decided they wouldn't let the salvation army bell-ring and collect outside of their stores
because they were a Christian organization.

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:13 PM

aside from being a show of support (whatever the cause),
boycotts usually serve to get people/business where it hurts enough to take notice...the profit margin.

i have been boycotting target for 2 yrs, and albertson's for the
last year&1/2.
it's just me, as far as i know...but i feel right knowing that these businesses aren't getting anything from me.

i haven't been to mcdonald's in 8 years, so that will not change.

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:02 PM

I have won the Micro Soft lottery several times.LOL

that can't be true...they told me they chose ME !!
4 times. ...oh wait...that was the yahooUK lottery.

my badohwell

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:59 PM
i know...i stand to make a killin from nairobi, and the uk, and canada, and china...and the japanese want ME (lil ole me) to
oversee their north american manufacturing operations!!!laugh

i must really be hot shyt.

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:47 PM

I thought all this time that women's suffrage was that they couldn't complain! That's why when they got the right to complain they won't stop!

i'm with you on this one...and i'm a woman !laugh drinker

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:45 PM

Post here if you agree with me.

huh what are women suffering about this time???

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:08 PM

children cry.
women bleed.
men suffer.

:wink:

ahh, s1owhand...suffering is relative. bigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:58 PM

Last time I checked I'm a fully functioning and natural born male (A real man)and I seem to have no trouble crying.

drinker that's exactly what i said

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:43 PM

Yes, real men do cry. (My neighbors daughter came to me ; after their house had burnt down, she asked,"where am i going to sleep tonight?" she calls me uncle D.--it touched me--no small child has been so close to me before--except for my niece. Do any real men on JSH cry?? we want to ask??

that's part of what makes a man a real man...the ability to feel something real enough to be moved to tears.
if a man has any compassion at all, he should be able, and brave enough to cry when it is warranted.

tinabelle's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:11 AM

ghostrider you are right on.

a child that young is an innocent.

he or she returns straight home to God.

i'm so sorry for that loss.flowerforyou that it devastating.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25