Community > Posts By > tinabelle

tinabelle's photo
Sat 04/25/09 10:15 PM

2 words...Leif Garrett.

tinabelle's photo
Sat 04/25/09 10:12 PM
sometimes what we're looking for isn't wht's meant for us.

maybe you should be a bit less specific about the specific peeps you're looking for, and that will make you more open & approachable to peeps that may show an interest in you-even if they aren't slender but still enjoy long walks in the rain...
but that's just my take on thingsbigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:02 AM
hey folks. i'm going to be driving thru later this week, and i'm in need of a safe and reasonable spot to chill for the night. plan is to stop near laramie/cheyenne.
any help ya'll can offer is appreciated.

tinabelle's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:00 AM
hey folks. i'm going to be passing thru near wichita later this week, and i need a cheap and safe spot to overnight.
any ideas, and any help is appreciated.

tinabelle's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:58 AM
hi idaho. i'm hittin the road later in the week, and i'm hoping to find a cheap yet safe spot to spend the night.
plan to stop near twin falls. can anybody help a sistah out?

tinabelle's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:10 AM

hey folks! i'm headed to oklahoma:banana: , and 'looking forward'frustrated to a few days/nights driving. i won't have much $, so i'm searching for reasonable overnight lodging.
anybody along the way who might not mind putting me up, or offering suggestions for a cheap but safe overnight spot(and maybe a drink or 2drinker )?
my plan is to stop in or near Twin Falls, ID 1st nite, Laramie/Cheyenne, WY. 2nd nite, and Wichita, KS. 3rd nite.
any help or ideas are appreciated.flowerforyou

Well if you were stopping in Goodland i could help ya out... but I know nothin about Wichita...good luck

thanks anyway.

tinabelle's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:59 AM
hey folks! i'm headed to oklahoma:banana: , and 'looking forward'frustrated to a few days/nights driving. i won't have much $, so i'm searching for reasonable overnight lodging.
anybody along the way who might not mind putting me up, or offering suggestions for a cheap but safe overnight spot(and maybe a drink or 2drinker )?
my plan is to stop in or near Twin Falls, ID 1st nite, Laramie/Cheyenne, WY. 2nd nite, and Wichita, KS. 3rd nite.
any help or ideas are appreciated.flowerforyou

tinabelle's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:00 PM
george benson - on broadway

tinabelle's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:57 PM
good information.

would you grab me an apple fritter, please?
i'm too lazy to go anywhere right now.

thanks

tinabelle's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:45 PM

uhmmm...that's not quite how it happened.

(if it was the pointy,creepy timmie i accidentally kicked him into the well)
if it was the other one, then yeah, he fell:wink:

tinabelle's photo
Fri 07/18/08 06:14 PM

The Shawshank Redemption- I had a friend who described this film as "just another prison movie". He totally did not get what this movie was about, and that is this movie is all about "hope". Andy Dufrane never loses his hope that he will get out of prison, despite the fact he was wrongfully accused, and that he goes through hell while in their. But in the end, he wins, all because he would not let Shawshank beat him.

Life is that way. You can never lose hope in life. If you do, then you already lost, and you will miss out on something great. This film taught me that.

My fav movie -- it also shows the depths of friendship, no matter what race, color or walk of life you are. There is a need for true friends!

one of my top 5. i rented it and never returned it.
amazing movie.

tinabelle's photo
Fri 07/18/08 05:57 PM

i have many conversations with folks w/regard to boycott
and protests...and we're all too lazy or too busy or it's too hot or wahwahwah.

you get what your apathy pays for.

it's real easy to sit home and rag at the telly, and spout off online,and blame your unhappiness on the pres...but seriously what are you going to DO?!
congress is full of non-bushes, and they're not doing anything better.

so who's the next scapegoat?

tinabelle's photo
Fri 07/18/08 05:50 PM

How the veterans are treated upon returning depends upon how WE treat them.

Ya'll lay a lot of stuff at the door of the president. (He is but one man).

Ya'll blame the government for every little thing that goes wrong. (And elect the same people into it year after year)

Blame a man for the response of a delegated responsibility (how could he oversee every aspect of our vast government).

(Reckon Bush is at fault for the fires in California, every tornado that has struck since he took office, and any other act of god)

Like I said elsewhere D R I V E L/s n i v i l/WHINE!

AMEN brother.flowerforyou

tinabelle's photo
Fri 07/18/08 05:35 PM

I ate a whole lot of crap this week that im going to regret when I go on my scale today................gluttony baby.....

i fell asleep last night eating red licorice-after 2 bowls of
frosted mini wheats! good grief.
when i woke up i felt like i had just come out of a coma.

i didn't call my employment agency...essentially skipping out of work all week.

tinabelle's photo
Fri 07/18/08 05:28 PM

well, since we bring God into this...He says that life begins in the whomb; no actually, you were already on His mind before he created the world.....If you don't believe in God, do what you want, whatever you feel is right. If there is a God, you will have too fight it out with him. If there isn't, don't worry, right?

i agree you dan. i am against abortion/eugenics.
if it's a single cell, it's still a living creature and to
end that life is not our call.

tinabelle's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:37 PM

good proportion and carriage.
(those are traits, right?)

you can tell alot about a man by the way he
carrys himself.

general hygiene is a make or brake thing too.

tinabelle's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:05 PM

dude it's too hot for all that world domination drama.
bigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:03 PM

sometimes trim is twisted...or maybe its what we gotta go thru to get a little trim thats twisted-

am i right!?

tinabelle's photo
Sat 07/12/08 02:50 PM

yeah pats...

buzzbuzzbuzzbigsmile

tinabelle's photo
Sat 07/12/08 02:33 PM

Can you be flamboyantly heterosexual?

not really sure...but i bet it would be fun to watch.

or maybe it would be gross sick

or maybe it would look a little something like this::banana: :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25