Community > Posts By > mischievouskttn

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:09 PM

do you always do what i tell you? love

QMan is much more you than any other profile name you've had.

by the way, has anyone told you today how handsome you are?

..or how much you look like a pirate in those sunglasses?

:tongue: waving

And the pirate hat?

..sure, point out the obvious to make my joke look silly... arrr!!

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:05 PM

do you always do what i tell you? love

QMan is much more you than any other profile name you've had.

by the way, has anyone told you today how handsome you are?

..or how much you look like a pirate in those sunglasses?

:tongue: waving

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:59 PM

love

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:40 AM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Thu 07/30/09 10:41 AM

im gonna give my old lover a good kick in the butt...
uc i was hard at work when he pulled up. was i thrilled...hardly...i looked like the old hag from hell....out in the dirt and such.

i was so tired working on my yard, when he comes up and starts in about how he has not been with a woman for so long...and how he has been thinking of me...so the name of this story is "why sure".

well let me tell you how it went....when i did go visit him next door,..when he was living there... cause i was lonesome,,,,,he would give me the old back rub, and then do his diddle routine, and then say, amie, amber, shelley or whoever...barb... was coming over, that i had to leave right now. course now and then, there was time, and he was cooking so he would feed me, but out the door i would still have to go....if a car pulled up. i was not happy about this but what is an old woman to do if she does not have any strings on a handsome young man....back to the story....

so while they were coming in the front door, i was forced out the back door. not fun, but a good learning experience, and makes the adrenalin rush....back to the story...

anyway, before this guy, tomcat is his name, got in his car and drove away, he said say "could i feel your boobies" and i said "why sure".
"well we can't do it here right on the street...could we go behind your gate?" i said "why sure". so he felt my boobie and said "well could he see them," and i said "why sure".
"then he said with a gasp, "you have the boobie of a 15 year old" and i said "why sure"....well in dismay. have you ever seen the boobie of a 15 year old...i went looking at mcd's and they r flat as hell....bacl to the story...

then, he went on to tell me he was getting hornitoes just thinking about my boobie, and he remembered what a fine asp i had, and could he see that, and i said "why sure".
well we never made it to that because out of his mouth came the next part which was he really wanted to boink one more time before he had his surgery and i said "well, i will have to think about that" and he said could he stop by later that night, and get my decision and i said "why sure".
well he never came back that night cause he knew by the look on my face i was less than pleased, but i gave him a sack of good tapes and bad ones for i wanted to get rid of them before the dog chewed them up, and if you believe all of this, just say "amen, and "why sure" next time someone tells you a tall tale.

you lost me at "he was getting hornitoes" rofl

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:03 PM
*gasp* you went there. you actually went there.

rofl

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:04 PM

Koury....when in doubt....always rub the little button.

biggrin

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:03 PM

You are never gonna believe this, but there is a little button that you push that ACTUALLY makes the air COOOOLD! If you don't push the button, the fan just comes on and blows the hot air from outside around.

Isn't that just nifty?

I'm going to kill you,PHIL!! blushing

Ah the miracles of modern technology. (I was voting for the panty hose solution...but hey, little button solution works).

I was tempted to scheme up a story involving fruit loops and condoms, but I'm not that creative. flowerforyou

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:01 PM
of course..

Nobody would REALLY ever be that stupid. frustrated

oops

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 07/29/09 04:52 PM
You are never gonna believe this, but there is a little button that you push that ACTUALLY makes the air COOOOLD! If you don't push the button, the fan just comes on and blows the hot air from outside around.

Isn't that just nifty?

I'm going to kill you,PHIL!! blushing

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 07/29/09 04:19 PM

can't i buy anything for a £ here then?

Phil will do ANYTHING for that kinda money. Not only will he rub his nipples, pinch and lick them, we will do so while wearing a purple thong with pink rhinestones.

while singing "i feel pretty" from the west side story

wow...what can I get for $5.00? love

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:27 PM
my kids, of course always take priority..

..I just wanted to let someone here know, he's my most favoritest #2 ever! *busts out in giggles* smitten

rofl

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:16 PM

I spend a lot of time driving around in my car with no air conditioning..so DEFINITELY hot and wet, on a daily basis.

eeewwwww! you drive around with a sweaty whoo whoo

:angry:

:laughing:

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 07/17/09 02:14 PM
I spend a lot of time driving around in my car with no air conditioning..so DEFINITELY hot and wet, on a daily basis.

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 07/11/09 04:32 PM
..its best not to think about it ohwell

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 07/11/09 04:28 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Sat 07/11/09 04:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrY63upHLlw

The Rain Don't Last

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:55 PM
"You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside."

slaphead

It's the only one I could think of, not already taken. oops

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:46 PM
health, wealth and love of course! biggrin

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 07/02/09 06:32 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Thu 07/02/09 06:33 PM
or to relax.. one drink can help you destress, without the buzz.

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 07/01/09 12:39 PM

i`m not serving anything. i`m going to be the dumbass saying "hold my beer and watch this" before heading up to the emergency room

awwww... I always miss the good stuff ohwell

mischievouskttn's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:58 PM
I won't date anyone who's name starts with "J".. for me, its just a bad omen *shrugs* it is what it is.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25