Community > Posts By > mischievouskttn

mischievouskttn's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:06 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Mon 06/08/09 05:09 PM

Why do you ask?

because I can?

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

(yeah yeah, I didn't play quite right..you gonna take away my birthday?)

mischievouskttn's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:56 PM
Magic 8 ball: Is it true that cottonelle can hammer an 6 inch spike through a board with his penis?

mischievouskttn's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:52 PM
I'm a people watcher.

I don't actually talk to anyone outside of the forums really. I don't usually read profiles either. I prefer to observe their personalities, and make up rediculous life stories based on whatever the hell I want with no reality attached to it at all. It passes the time and amuses me.

hehehe bigsmile

mischievouskttn's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:31 PM
she was askin' for it, just look at how she's showing it off!! drool

Haha! I love the dress, the color looks beautiful on her..

(honestly, this site really DOES need an asskissing emoticon) bigsmile

mischievouskttn's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:12 PM

haha i have to listen to 10 whole minutes of dan talking? (i'm loading it now; it might be useful to induce sleep i suppose!)

lisa, you look gorgeous (as usual) and dan's new photo of him and the bird actually resembles captain jack sparrow noway

Hey Lis, if ya look closely on my knee, u will see the bag under my arm, altho there will be clearer pics to follow which will give a better view!

Oh yeh, and thanks! flowerforyou

ok, but nobody else is allowed to look at your knee or i will have to fight somebody!

I looked at her knee !! Bring it on! tongue2

mischievouskttn's photo
Sun 06/07/09 05:48 PM
:tongue:

mischievouskttn's photo
Sun 06/07/09 05:11 PM

i used to have dreams that i`d be in a public place like the mall and look down to find that i`m only wearing underwear

Tonight I'm going to dream that I'm shopping in the mall, only to look over and see Phil in his underwear.

When I stop laughing Phil, I'll call and tell ya all about it.

Long after graduating I would dream about being in school and not being able to remember anything, what class I was supposed to be in or where the room was, locker combo, etc. I never had those dreams when I was actually IN school...

mischievouskttn's photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:49 PM
The two of you look fantastic, and again now that I've seen the video.. Great job, Dan!

mischievouskttn's photo
Sun 06/07/09 12:26 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Sun 06/07/09 12:27 PM

:heart: If you are sleepy, do you still pick up the phone call from your sweet heart?:heart:

possibly but she'll later end up asking

"the....plane....is...sideways in the hanger?what the HELL were you talking about???"

i tend to say random crap when i'm tired

rofl rofl rofl I've been on the other side of similar conversations a few times. If I've ever said weird nonsense things to him, he's never said anything about it.. :laughing:

mischievouskttn's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:06 AM
bigsmile

mischievouskttn's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:01 AM

We told you so!! :tongue:

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:15 PM

a lady passed me on dixie hwy and gave me the fingure. does that count?

**gives Phil the finger**

I love you smitten

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:09 PM

Calling the cops may not do much, but calling child protective services sure as hell will. A two year old wandering the neighborhood or even down the street is no joke.

Can I remain anonymous?
Don't need these assclowns knowing it was me.
They'll think it was the cop I'm sure.....but don't they need verification and stuff?

Payphone

But I would think Child Youth Services wouldn't take it seriously from a payphone.
You know how some people just play dirty tricks and they don't like/want false claims.

All reports are investigated. You do not need to call from a payphone. You do not need to give your name either, though even if you did, it is not released.

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:57 PM
Calling the cops may not do much, but calling child protective services sure as hell will. A two year old wandering the neighborhood or even down the street is no joke.

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:26 PM

I bet Phil could tell us what Koury means

Phil the toilet?

I mean....Phil, the toilet?

:laughing:

The meaning of the name Phillip - 'fond of horses'

ummm... rofl

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:15 PM
^^ you ass. LOL

winking

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:14 PM
1 ornery cat, 1 even more ornery 7 year old girl...and apparently a monster that lives in her closet.

mischievouskttn's photo
Sat 06/06/09 03:09 PM
<~~~ Koury

..as far as I know, it has no meaning.

My middle name is Lynn, which supposedly has something to with lakes or rivers.

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:36 PM
"did you know that drinking accessive amounts of grape koolaid will result in purple poopies?"

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:57 PM
yeah yeah mushy love is great...what keeps people together when you are royally pissed off at one another? (it happens to EVERYONE..) Is it a strong relationship foundation, or plain 'ol stubbornness? :tongue:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25