Community > Posts By > mischievouskttn

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 04:41 PM

I had no idea that I'd gone to school with anyone famous until I received an email offering to buy my high school yearbook. It seems I went to school with January Jones. I of course, did not know her personally, though her name was familiar..it is a bit different.

'tis kinda cool to know.

Any of you go to school with someone who is now famous?

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 04:05 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Fri 06/12/09 04:05 PM
Hi swamplily waving

..nice to see ya again.. flowerforyou

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 03:30 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Fri 06/12/09 03:30 PM
I get revenge by squishing their heads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbETsbv1NZ4

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 02:10 PM
I dunno.. free coffee? love drool love

(I'm kidding) lol

Yes, lame lame lame. Agreed.

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 02:04 PM
Been there, done that...

(you are probably gonna hear a lot of that)

Good Luck! flowerforyou

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 01:53 PM

Dan - Hugh Grant called--

he wants you to be his stunt double!

rofl

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 01:28 PM
AHA!!!

Finally it all make sense...although, whatever the hell you just said DID NOT!

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 01:19 PM
*looks around*

what

I'm still confused.

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 12:58 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Fri 06/12/09 12:58 PM
Tell you what? a story?

'Oh! grandmother,' she said, 'what big ears you have!'

'All the better to hear you with, my child,' was the reply.

'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' she said.

'All the better to see you with, my dear.'

'But, grandmother, what large hands you have!'

'All the better to hug you with.'

'Oh! but, grandmother, what a terrible big mouth you have!'

'All the better to eat you with!'

And scarcely had the wolf said this, than with one bound he was out

of bed and swallowed up Red Riding Hood.

Moral of the story: Never climb into bed with a wolf that looks like your Grandma.

..or something like that.. I dunno... flowerforyou

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 12:49 PM
Who the hell is Dan? huh

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 12:38 PM

Because the obsession changes the way they feel and they do not like the way they feel. It is a short cut into making them feel good about themselves, kinda like an addiction.

hehehe...

So I have my own personal Dr. Philgood? :laughing:

smitten

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 12:35 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Fri 06/12/09 12:36 PM

Its my understanding that pretty much every relationship has an element of obssession present at some point. No, we are not all bunny boilers.. and no, its not healthy to stalk or smother someone in a relationship, but am I wrong in thinking that passion and desire for someone can present itself as obsession for a period of time even in healthy loving relationships?

I don't think you are.In my opinion as long as the obsession is mutual is all goodflowerforyou

I had a feeling you might understand where I was coming from LOL waving

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 12:30 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Fri 06/12/09 12:30 PM
Its my understanding that pretty much every relationship has an element of obssession present at some point. No, we are not all bunny boilers.. and no, its not healthy to stalk or smother someone in a relationship, but am I wrong in thinking that passion and desire for someone can present itself as obsession (for a period of time) even in healthy loving relationships?

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 12:10 PM
"I tell the owner what can be done with computers and networks to help his store function better.

They usually say they can't afford it, or that the technology is just too complicated and hard to maintain.

Their competitor stole their idea. That business is down the street, selling bad copies of the good or service. They have a streamlined computer system, website, and advertising.

This makes me angry."\

Stop being angry at the competition/ "idea stealers", those that offer crap goods but at the same price and make a bigger profit etc. They have nothing at all to do with the reason you walked into that business and should not be allowed to be a part of the conversation because competition is irrelavant in sales.

You told the owner how to better his business, if he cared enough to listen you would have sold him on your idea. But is sounds to me like instead of overcoming objections...you enjoy sitting down and having a ***** session with them.

Maybe sales isn't for you...

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:21 AM

My fiance cheated on me on a night out, went out on to the dance floor and started making out with another guy. rather than start a scene, i just left, she ended up going home with him. we didn;t speak again for a long time, she got in touch and we talke dit over, she said it was the drinkthat did it, she was very sorry and it would never happen again so after much thought I decided everyone deserves a second chance as no one is perfect. Three moths later she did it again.

I haven't spoken to her since.

I'll forgive if it happens once and they are genuinely sorry. Twice is a pattern that's not going to break.

dude,seriously... thats not the type of thing that could EVER happen 'on accident'

Did she cry and tell you its all your fault she HAD to go home with him, because you left her there with no ride.. ??? lol

mischievouskttn's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:52 AM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Fri 06/12/09 07:09 AM

Women tend to forgive more and give out second chances as well..
Men keep that anger and frsitration too bottled up.. plus wont risk looking foolish infront of their guy pals...
the latter i done care much on, guys are less likely to forgive because of potential deja vu

potential deja vu?? what the hell does that mean?

Are you saying that women, if forgiven once, will continue to cheat while a man, once busted, will thereafter be loyal? :laughing:

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 06/11/09 02:30 PM
Edited by mischievouskttn on Thu 06/11/09 02:31 PM

HAHA... I'm always irrate with people at call centers... especially Dish Network... They were harrassing me soooo much to pay a bill and I told them I HAVEN'T LIVED THERE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF... and also told them I canceled my service thent too. Yeah I gave them a good yellin and they stopped calling me. Sometimes it pays off to Yell
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dish Network is one of the clients I collected for. Congrats on stopping the calls. Check your credit report though, debt doesn't disappear when you yell at a collector, just the attempts to work with you do. winking

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 06/11/09 02:19 PM
working in a call center is GREAT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yGCHPmfqT0

mischievouskttn's photo
Thu 06/11/09 01:27 PM

so as for my day at work -----

nothing too fun

havent sold anything --- nothing at all -- bummer

been here 2 and a half hours.........

and i have only talked to 7 people

tried to convince one guy to go from the "4 star" package which has 300 minutes of long distance to the "5 star" which has unlimited and voice mail and costs 10.00 more............spent about 40 minutes talking to him..............and he ends the conversation by going, "tell ya what, let me think about it and call you back when I get out of the bathtub" and I replied..."okay have a great day"

haha! I used to be a collection agent. I think I talked that same guy. I'm not kidding. 40 minutes talking to a guy in the bathtub. That's just creepy. Not the worst activity I was subjected to while on a call with a debtor..I'm sure you can imagine.

mischievouskttn's photo
Wed 06/10/09 06:13 PM

In what way is this a support group?explode

You look a litte tense... just reeeelax and let it all out.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25