DemonicNightAngel's photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:37 PM
laugh Poor gramps

I got a list for ya

Kids in todays society get away with things too easily. Can't really discipline them because people will scream abuse.

Parents who blame their kids for how they're acting, and not looking back and wondering why they got to where they are now. Look at how you raised them, if it's your fault, change it before it's too late!

Kids again, how many times we do need a friggin Colombine incident? We had a kid this week in the town I live in take a loaded gun to school with all intentions on killing two kids. First off, how did the gun get in his possession and secondly, who the hell taught him how to load it?

Music, what is up with some of the crap coming out now adays? I don't want to hear about what jeans "shawty" is wearing.

On that note...ebonics...what the crap man!?!

The crazy drivers in NC and SC....think they're all Nascar drivers

Fri 04/18/08 06:30 PM

Besides..if these plygamist think that they are not doing anything worng...why do they avoid all contact with ppl and have their babies at home so they dont have no record of these births?huh
laugh So they dont get arrestedlaugh thats because they are persecuted in our society. flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the planet earth is polygamist and always has been.flowerforyou Its as natural as monogamy.flowerforyou You just dont understand it because your culture is different.flowerforyou
so you understand it because?huh laugh

He isn't saying he understands, condones, or even pratices what they do, he is just trying to open others minds on the topic. What he says is true....it goes on in other countries, our country condones it, has the right to if they wish, but it does not take the fact away that it happens in other countries and as well as our own as we can see
Like i said...i hear what he is saying and i am not condoning anything...i just worry aobut these children..that is allflowerforyou

I think people need to stop worrying about how they were raised as to where are these poor children going to go? They're not going to allow them to go back to their parents.

Fri 04/18/08 06:25 PM

Besides..if these plygamist think that they are not doing anything worng...why do they avoid all contact with ppl and have their babies at home so they dont have no record of these births?huh
laugh So they dont get arrestedlaugh thats because they are persecuted in our society. flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the planet earth is polygamist and always has been.flowerforyou Its as natural as monogamy.flowerforyou You just dont understand it because your culture is different.flowerforyou
so you understand it because?huh laugh

He isn't saying he understands, condones, or even pratices what they do, he is just trying to open others minds on the topic. What he says is true....it goes on in other countries, our country condones it, has the right to if they wish, but it does not take the fact away that it happens in other countries and as well as our own as we can see

Fri 04/18/08 06:21 PM

flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the world is polygamist so obviously the polygamist family life isnt the problem. flowerforyou Polygamy is just as natural as monogamy. flowerforyou Its been around just as long.flowerforyou its just a different kind of marriage.flowerforyou
So why do they have their marriages outside of the court system? dont they have marriages that are not really "marriages"?huh

In that case then why can't homosexuals get married? It's what the government choses for us to follow. What they set out to be right is what we as a community and selves for that matter believe.

Fri 04/18/08 06:19 PM

When the world was created..it was created with JUST Adam and Eve..Not Adam and Eve and Jennifer and Susan..and Barbra and Betty..lol

Not trying to be mean, but that is how individuals make that out to be. Christians don't sit back and actually think about this...Let me ask you a question.

If there was only Adam and Eve in the begining, then they have what? 15 kids if I am right? If that theory is actually correct, then how in the world do we have the population of the world we have now?

Well..I'm not a christian anymore..and havent been for awhile..so I don't know who or what actually put Adam and Eve here..let alone the rest of us..all I know is I'm here through my mom's bad taste in men..lol

The only thing I am saying is that the only people they only talk about "God" creating is Adam and Eve...actually, to get technical, some actually believe before Eve, there was another woman named Lilith. That's besides the point though.

We all know how we are here, but that isn't what I was asking. What I was saying is, if there was only two people created on this earth, one man and one woman, how do we have the population we have? Guess it don't matter really....this is real, this is really happening.

Who knows how the kids feel. I can imagine that they want their parents back though. They don't think what they're family did is wrong, it's what they were brough up around. Just because we condone it don't mean that they do.

Fri 04/18/08 06:14 PM
My phone almost never rings. When it does, I know flat out that it's either my mom or my best friend laugh

Used to use it all the time, but now it's become a nice attachment on my hip.

Fri 04/18/08 06:08 PM

When the world was created..it was created with JUST Adam and Eve..Not Adam and Eve and Jennifer and Susan..and Barbra and Betty..lol

Not trying to be mean, but that is how individuals make that out to be. Christians don't sit back and actually think about this...Let me ask you a question.

If there was only Adam and Eve in the begining, then they have what? 15 kids if I am right? If that theory is actually correct, then how in the world do we have the population of the world we have now?

Fri 04/18/08 05:59 PM
The way I look at it (and it is only my opinion, mind you) is that it's been around for so long, leave it be. It's what they want, they're happy.

Yes, they're marrying off young children, but if everyone looked back into their ancestry, there could possibly be a relative that was married exceptionally young. Our coutry is the only one that really condones it.

Back in the days, to be well let's say my age and being unmarried was unheard of. If you were 22 and not married, something was wrong with you...you were a spinster...an old maid. Hense where the the name is coined from.

Would I have wanted to be a young bride? No, but far from me to judge them for what they believe in.

Tue 04/15/08 06:27 PM
laugh A waddle dance. I bet it would be kinda cute!

Tue 04/15/08 06:27 PM
wish I could, I am exhausted as well...but I must press on. Whenever I don't come to work, my job kinda stops without me.....almost as if they can't functionlaugh

Tue 04/15/08 06:18 PM
walks in and right back out for I have neither

Tue 04/15/08 06:13 PM
Not me I might have to work

Tue 04/15/08 05:59 PM
there's nothing wrong with a light mess, but if they have to dig through the crap just to find their keys every morning...then no

Tue 04/15/08 05:39 PM
I'd go with a no on this one. I see no point in it. I may not be the prettiest thing in the world, but I am more than comfortable with who I am...flaws and all!

Sun 04/13/08 08:17 AM
Welcome to JSH, Jason....hope you enjoy it here!

Sat 04/12/08 07:45 AM
bigsmile laugh

Sat 04/12/08 07:44 AM
Sound like a really nice guy. Keep it as it is

Fri 04/11/08 08:35 PM
I worked 9 hours at my job, came home and ate dinner with my mom at a mexican resturant at which I got drunk at laugh and then painted her spare room

Thu 04/10/08 06:59 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thu 04/10/08 05:41 PM
laugh OUCH laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25