DemonicNightAngel's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:26 PM
Oh, pain is always fun!!!!

But I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I?

Hello all!

Fri 04/25/08 06:19 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have close to 200 myself, and honestly hope I never get to 3,000

Fri 04/25/08 06:14 PM
laugh Let's put it this way.....my mom was given a teddy bear piggy bank as a gift in a baby shower for me. I'll be 23 in September, so you can figure how long I've had it. Dolls, bears, oh and I have every letter and card AND email my best friend and I have ever wrote to one another....yeah I'm real bad!

Fri 04/25/08 06:11 PM

Lady,

Sadly some only see a disability, and I agree that it isn't right. There's more to a person then that, and people should see through that. However, so many are fixed so much upon the physical, that anything else don't matter.

You will find someone though. I may have never spoke to you before, but from what I have read you've got a great mind, and a great heart; two very important things that every person should have yet some don't.

Just hold out, because the one who sees you for the beauty as well as out will be more rewarding then any person who only wants a small portion of your time.

Thank you Angel and Red:heart:

You're most welcome! :heart:

Fri 04/25/08 06:09 PM

Sir, I need you to recite the alphabet backwards....
Hell, I can't even do that sober!

laugh I have said that to an officer once!

Fri 04/25/08 06:08 PM

Sir you smell like beer,have you been drinkin?.........
"you smell like frosting, have you been eating donuts??"

laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

Fri 04/25/08 06:04 PM

Crackheads need jobs too.

Crackheads can't keep a job though.

Of course they do, how do you think they get their crack?

Fri 04/25/08 05:59 PM
Lady,

Sadly some only see a disability, and I agree that it isn't right. There's more to a person then that, and people should see through that. However, so many are fixed so much upon the physical, that anything else don't matter.

You will find someone though. I may have never spoke to you before, but from what I have read you've got a great mind, and a great heart; two very important things that every person should have yet some don't.

Just hold out, because the one who sees you for the beauty as well as out will be more rewarding then any person who only wants a small portion of your time.

Thu 04/24/08 07:14 PM
laugh That's great!

Wed 04/23/08 06:18 PM
happy cute

Tue 04/22/08 07:27 PM
Well, you'll have to dismember me some other time. It's starting to get late, and as you know from reading my messages Death, 6:30am comes awful early!

Maybe I'll let ya dismember me tomorrow though...only if you're good though, okay?

Tue 04/22/08 07:18 PM
Hehe learn something new every day, now dontcha?

HAH I don't share my blood....it's all for me!!!!

Tue 04/22/08 07:15 PM
OH YAY!!!!!!!

I like bitingbigsmile

Tue 04/22/08 07:10 PM
ah, it's nothing.

You mentioned the things in the corners, was merely stating that they wouldn't bother me....might actually go and check 'em out!

Tue 04/22/08 07:08 PM
Yep. May will be 5 years since I graduated high school, and I have a way better job then I did then.

Mentally have changed, learned things along the way....yep I've changed...

My only question is, if it was for the good or the bad.....jury's still out laugh

Tue 04/22/08 07:06 PM
Hey Death!

Long time no talk laugh

In the whole what? Two minutes since we messaged one another laugh

Fear not, I like the things that go bump in the night.

Tue 04/22/08 07:02 PM
Lurking in the shadows is always fun! bigsmile

Tue 04/22/08 06:59 PM

Do women cry while watching every movie?:tongue:

LOL laugh good question.....

Tue 04/22/08 06:58 PM

its a her and what if i lie about the period and they still want to do the exam then i'll be caught lying

I say just go through with it! You have to bite the bullet sometime, and better to do it now then wait until later and just build up more fear for this.

Tue 04/22/08 06:51 PM

they never care that just say oh this won't hurt crapmad

not entirely true. Tell the dr it's been a long time, and you're scared. Mine always walked me through everything step by step that way I knew what was going on.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25