DemonicNightAngel's photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:42 PM
the fact that I am going to have to go through this crap hole of a life on my own

Wed 04/30/08 05:39 PM
so sorry this happened to you. I've gone through the same myself, and I know it sucks. Scariest thing in the world, but also angers you to no end.

Tue 04/29/08 02:34 PM
The only person in this world I do feel wanted from is my mother....and sometimes I question that as well.

Tue 04/29/08 02:32 PM
Edited by DemonicNightAngel on Tue 04/29/08 02:33 PM
:cry: I am german, irish, and american laugh wow...I'm a lot of nothinglaugh

Tue 04/29/08 02:21 PM
First off, why in the heck do I have a boat in the friggin desert? Secondly, if I was indeed stupid enough to have a darn boat in the desert, why does it have a tire?

Tue 04/29/08 02:20 PM
That's great. Some of these things I've actually asked growing up....still waiting for those answerslaugh

Mon 04/28/08 06:57 PM
I have dated men who have children, and my only problem with it is when they're not good fathers. Ran into a few of them and they're not worth any time. Men who are active in their childrens lives are a HUGE turn-on.

Sun 04/27/08 03:44 PM
Edited by DemonicNightAngel on Sun 04/27/08 03:45 PM
Welcome to OPU....it already seems as if you have got around this site, so hope you continue to enjoy it!

Sun 04/27/08 03:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sun 04/27/08 06:42 AM
I've done the whole online dating thing, and I say not real until the actual meeting process begins. You've got to know one aspect of the person, their mind....now it's time to see them in person and see if the spark is still there!

That of course, is just my opinion

Sun 04/27/08 06:40 AM
GNR!!!!!!!!!!! Great song

Sun 04/27/08 06:38 AM
#1.....ready and waiting....just gotta find him

Sat 04/26/08 07:49 AM

A few years ago I stumbled across a box with all the handmade cards I sent her in grade school. I send her one of those each year now. It started out as a joke, but I kept it up when I heard how much she loved it. She thought they were lost and now she's getting them all back, one by one. :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Now that is a really sweet idea!flowerforyou

Sat 04/26/08 07:47 AM
Were around....or at least I think we are ohwell

Sat 04/26/08 07:35 AM

It's kind of hard for me this year too. My mom is moving from a 6 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment (the house is just too big since my brother and I moved out, and all she has left is her boyfriend and my sister) so something that'll leave clutter isn't happening. Usually do flowers and the like, but she won't have room for them either. She is like me, a bit of a tomboy, so manicures, pedicures are just out of the question.

She has albums out the a$$, and goes through them constantly to downsize them. laugh She hates clutter.

She has two weaknesses, coffee, and this new lotion from Bath & Body Works. So, I am thinking a gift certificate, the whole set of that lotion she likes. She really don't want me to get her anything because I'm helping her A LOT with moving, and she feels since I no longer live there that I shouldn't. Oh well, I've rambled on long enough laugh

^^^^ A GOOD daughter flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Awwww, well thank you! Yes, I love my mommy very much, but to be honest I hate days like that because we shouldn't be showing the person who gave us life that we appreciate them one day a year. I do little things for my mom once a week, talk to her daily and see her just about daily to let her know that I love her. She's the ONLY parent I've ever known so she means more to me then I could ever say.

Sat 04/26/08 07:29 AM
laugh he's SO dead when he comes home

Sat 04/26/08 07:28 AM
It's kind of hard for me this year too. My mom is moving from a 6 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment (the house is just too big since my brother and I moved out, and all she has left is her boyfriend and my sister) so something that'll leave clutter isn't happening. Usually do flowers and the like, but she won't have room for them either. She is like me, a bit of a tomboy, so manicures, pedicures are just out of the question.

She has albums out the a$$, and goes through them constantly to downsize them. laugh She hates clutter.

She has two weaknesses, coffee, and this new lotion from Bath & Body Works. So, I am thinking a gift certificate, the whole set of that lotion she likes. She really don't want me to get her anything because I'm helping her A LOT with moving, and she feels since I no longer live there that I shouldn't. Oh well, I've rambled on long enough laugh

Fri 04/25/08 09:02 PM

Well. I'm sort of a tomboy. I don't really wear make-up unless the mood strikes me. I like my jeans and Henry Doorly Zoo T-shirt.

My toe and fingernails are the color god gave me, and asside from deoderant I smell as he intended as well.

I have to admit though. I've lost a lot of weight lately and none of my close fit.

I'm afraid I'm going to gain it back after I get rid of them and get smaller close so I weir close that are too big for me, so no one can tell I've lost weight.

Ok, I have no friggin clue who Henry Doorly Zoo is, but I understand the jeans and t shirt thing. Live in them myself. I own two pairs of heels....one from my best friends wedding and the other are knee highs for those special nights that well....are imaginary laugh

I hear you sister. I love those imaginary nights.

LOL yeah, I just love them..that's why I always have them.

and Tanya...I am almost 6 foot so I understand

Fri 04/25/08 09:00 PM

i confess i don't wear heels ever.i like wedges,slides sandals and currently thinking i can probaly find leather boots at a great price now

flip flops lol...thats all for me

Fri 04/25/08 08:58 PM

Well. I'm sort of a tomboy. I don't really wear make-up unless the mood strikes me. I like my jeans and Henry Doorly Zoo T-shirt.

My toe and fingernails are the color god gave me, and asside from deoderant I smell as he intended as well.

I have to admit though. I've lost a lot of weight lately and none of my close fit.

I'm afraid I'm going to gain it back after I get rid of them and get smaller close so I weir close that are too big for me, so no one can tell I've lost weight.

Ok, I have no friggin clue who Henry Doorly Zoo is, but I understand the jeans and t shirt thing. Live in them myself. I own two pairs of heels....one from my best friends wedding and the other are knee highs for those special nights that well....are imaginary laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25