Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/09/17 05:26 PM

How can you tell if they are sincere or not. I personally don't believe whatever they say about the how older women attract to them

Well if a guy asks about her pension plan or savings account then she should probably be skeptical.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/09/17 05:22 PM

Share some crazy experience from last week/month

I watched FOXNews and I didn't spontaneously combust.

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/08/17 05:36 AM
"Cocaine Blues"- Johnny Cash

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/08/17 05:33 AM
In a way, I am glad that commercials will use songs that I grew up listening too so that this generation will hear some darn good music (and not this crap we get today).

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/08/17 05:24 AM
I can of two I would love to kiss....but dang it if they don't live too far away.

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/08/17 05:19 AM
Cooks and cleans while in the nude.

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/08/17 05:12 AM

Is dating older men fun or crap?

Well, us 40 year olds have got it going on!bigsmile

Goofball73's photo
Fri 04/07/17 09:07 PM

Love is like a gamble ... sometimes you lose and sometimes you win .... ☺:yum::yum:

According to Vegas, the house always wins!

Goofball73's photo
Fri 04/07/17 09:00 PM
I bought this used pressure washer off of Craigslist once. About the only thing I trust Craigslist for. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 04/07/17 08:03 PM
Yes I have. When I was a kid I wanted a pet cheetah. But dang it....parent law prohibited such a thing from happening.

Have you ever kissed someone and it wasn't the kind of kiss you had hoped for?

Goofball73's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:51 PM
"To defy the laws of tradition"- Primus

Goofball73's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:42 PM

Hope I can find my prince charming!!!

Just make sure his credit rating is good. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:35 PM
Hell I will always cater to my gal. Just not during football season. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:54 PM

Why are men so eager to get in a girls pants instead of getting to know her? And why do men expect a girl to pay for herself on a first date if they don't like her?

Ummmmmm. Women have a better credit rating? tongue2

Goofball73's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:47 PM

So my current boyfriend doesn't like sex, well more specifically he doesn't like receiving pleasure and finishing sex. He only wants to make me feel the pleasure but I don't always want to be on the receiving end. I want sex to be a mixture of receiving and giving for both of us. Is not wanting to receive pleasure something normal guys do? Or is he just weird? He is also bisexual, and I am straight. So not sure if this affects it at all?

You sure he isn't a monk who has taken a vow of not bustin a nutt? laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 03/28/17 05:11 PM
Hmmmmmmmm. Let's see.

1. I look good with clothes on.
2. I brush my teeth, floss and believe in good hygiene.
3. I can handle watching a chick flick.
4. My penis works.
5. I can cook
6. Loyal and trusting.
7. I'm funny and find humor in things most wouldn't.
8. I will tell a white lie.....no honey...those pants DO NOT make your butt look big.
9. I love to spoil.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 03/28/17 04:57 PM

if one is married, the options should be closed...

Very true. However, the ring ain't stopping people from looking at there "options". I know when I was married, temptation was out there. However, I was committed to my wife....until she became a cheating biatch. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:22 PM
French kisses so darn good.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/27/17 06:27 PM
I love lamp!

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/27/17 06:21 PM

Ok.. I say and hear this a lot..
From people that are dating casually but looking for something serious long term...
Now is it appropriate well seeing somebody and getting to know them to be also seeing other people at the same time.... or as an example let's say you're seeing somebody offline right now but you keep your profile online still running... basically keeping your options open....

Some believe once you meet someone and start seeing them.. dating them casually however... you should not have your interest anywhere else.

Some believe if you're just dating casually but looking for long term..
It's quite alright to keep dating other people.. keeping your options open..

Now is this a form of sitting on the fence?..
Is it unfair to be stringing the other person a long while you keep looking..
Even know you explained your position to them clearly.. and they say they're okay with that they understand...

Firstly I feel a bit weird dating multiple people... but at the same time I don't want to close off any option of meeting the right person while I'm entertaining or dating what .could be the wrong person...
If that makes sense?

Some people who are married seem to want to "keep their options open". Sad to say that it appears that these days commitment has become a thing of the past.