Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Sun 06/12/22 12:55 PM

What is your opinion? :wave:

"A new paper suggests partners who meet online are more likely to be compatible than those who meet in person. The paper adds to a growing body of research suggesting marriages that start online are stronger and last longer than relationships that start offline"

This site, back when I joined in 2007, really had a lot of activity. People came here to chat with others, discuss topics, and yes see if they could find someone. I feel that dating sites back then had people who really wanted to enjoy the experience of finding someone in a new way. You really didn't have a lot of scammers back then and so I feel the process of being online really had a more positive feel to it. Nowadays I feel online dating is more about hooking up than actual dating. Not saying that some people can't find a long lasting relationship online but I feel online dating was more successful back in the mid to late 2000's.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/09/22 07:46 PM
The mind is a beautiful servant that intimidates.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/09/22 07:14 PM

do you want to do relationship

This is the greatest line of all time. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/09/22 07:14 PM

do you want to do relationship

This is the greatest line of all time. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/09/22 07:04 PM
"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/08/22 07:22 PM
Entitlement

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/08/22 07:17 PM
"Whores" by Janes Addiction

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/31/22 05:36 PM

yes boss and cute

And they also take Visa...Mastercard.....Discover....Diner's Club....join their loyalty rewards program too.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/31/22 05:22 PM

Tom Araya (yeow) :metal:

Perhaps the best scream ever in metal.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/31/22 03:51 PM

I p!SS off everyone on here. I don't know what it is about me. No I don't know what I want and no one can push their views on me and tell me what they think I need. I'm naive, but not stupid. My husband passed away not even 5 months ago. My daughter says I need a hobby and to read, my friends say I need a vibrator and a hug and I'm just craving male companionship without rushing into a relationship or sleeping with someone. Just deep meaningful conversation with anyone about anything or nothing at all.

is it possible?

Sounds like you want a pen pal. Most guys on dating sites aren't looking for that. Some could be but you have to weed through many guys to find one who will keep the convo deep and meaningful. But the deeper issue is the fact that a dating site like this has knocked you on your ***. It happens. Guys email you and want to make bangy bangy....women get that more than men do. Men normally get women from foreign lands who want Green Card or something. Most of the time it is a fake profile. But eh...what can you do? To end this, you are going to have to "friend zone" men if what you want is conversation. It's possible to do but as time goes by, most men do not want that.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/30/22 07:14 PM

Tomboy on hormones would look like guys & if u out on public people will perceive you as a normal couple.

Yes....but man with short bat who pee on toilet, needs to move closer so as not to make a mess.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/30/22 07:04 PM
Robert Plant- I'm not the biggest Zeppelin fan, but dude is all time.

Ian Astbury- So underrated.

Myles Kennedy- I am putting him here because he is the best vocalist since the 2000's.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/30/22 06:52 PM
My account was still here. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 02/19/21 08:29 PM
I learned a long time ago that I am into women for many various reasons. I've dated the girl I thought was out of my league....and I have dated the girl I always felt was my "type". It just depends on the person.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 02/19/21 08:22 PM

It is called a Spider-Man kiss !!!!

Then there is the octopus :octopus: kiss ..,

Speaking of which .. if you are kissing someone for the first time . Where are your hands???! And your body .. Do you grope and fumble or take a more guarded approach .

If someone is kissing you for the first time do you have any expectations of performance or etiquette??? What is your biggest turn on /turnoff .

That first kiss is important and very impressionable . :kiss: share your secrets :wink: smooched smooched smooched

I like playing with his hands with my fingers .

Before the kiss, I like to use my eyes to tell her that I am so into her and that a kiss is about to happen. I lightly touch her shoulders, then run my fingers through her hair and then lean in for the kiss. I take it easy at first and just gauge how the kiss went. If it is positive, then we go further into deeper kissing. if it is that feeling of "Wellllll....that wasn't what I expected" then it gets awkward but I bid farewell.
I always knew you were a charmer goofy .., lovely to see you posting again .,, has been awhile bigsmile waving

Well I do try Blondie. Hehe! And good to be back. drinker waving

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/18/21 08:07 PM

What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear "Philippines"?

I wonder if Bill Gates could buy it and rename it Microsoft-Land.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/18/21 08:00 PM
Sure. Especially if she lives in one of those 55 and older communities. Those ladies love to get down. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/18/21 07:56 PM

It is called a Spider-Man kiss !!!!

Then there is the octopus :octopus: kiss ..,

Speaking of which .. if you are kissing someone for the first time . Where are your hands???! And your body .. Do you grope and fumble or take a more guarded approach .

If someone is kissing you for the first time do you have any expectations of performance or etiquette??? What is your biggest turn on /turnoff .

That first kiss is important and very impressionable . :kiss: share your secrets :wink: smooched smooched smooched

I like playing with his hands with my fingers .

Before the kiss, I like to use my eyes to tell her that I am so into her and that a kiss is about to happen. I lightly touch her shoulders, then run my fingers through her hair and then lean in for the kiss. I take it easy at first and just gauge how the kiss went. If it is positive, then we go further into deeper kissing. if it is that feeling of "Wellllll....that wasn't what I expected" then it gets awkward but I bid farewell.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 11/29/20 05:10 PM

how many years do couples date before taking it to the next step?

I dated this girl for about a year before we decided to get a cat. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 11/29/20 05:08 PM
I have a friend who went through something similar, and it took her her years to move past this man. Others, from the outside, simply could not understand why she kept going back to him time and time again. Thing was, and you actually stated this, if he can't have you then he doesn't want anyone else to have you.....but he wants you and others so he will never find satisfaction.

What he has done to you actually will take you more time to get over than you think. Cool that you found your faith in God and that will help. But he will keep coming around and slowly he will work on you (I am talking about the guy here). He may break you and you will take him back....he may not. And ever if he finds someone new, he will always have something for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25