Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:47 PM

:heart:
Do Having Sex Means That Love Go On Next Level?
What Makes U To Trust Your partner?
Which Sign U See That Your Lover Is Not The Right One?
Which Message Is Good To To Tell My Lover?
I L O V E Y O U!

Is this like a Haiku?

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:42 PM
I think on this word logically. So lets break it down. We have "Mate", which is someone that we want in our life...a mate....be it man or woman or man/woman. Then we have "Soul".....which according to God is something that I have since I was born. So I want a mate who has a soul....so basically I want someone who is good enough for me....and can make a kick azz pizza.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 10/18/18 07:01 PM
I make a mean Mac N' Cheese.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/17/18 11:38 AM
She's crafty

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/17/18 11:36 AM
She's crafty

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/17/18 11:31 AM
Please be kind and rewind....

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/17/18 09:22 AM

How can I find true love relation?

Well back in the days you simply wrote a letter to a girl that asked, "Hey. I like you. Do you like me? Check YES or NO" Amazing how effective it was.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/17/18 09:15 AM
Fall weather brings chills to my balls

Goofball73's photo
Tue 10/16/18 07:32 PM
You can actually do it yourself

Goofball73's photo
Tue 10/16/18 07:28 PM

"What is your idea of what a "bad girl" is and would you want to date such a woman"?

I dated a bad girl about ten years ago....best year and half of sex I ever had....but the relationship part was like on bipolar steroids.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 10/12/18 07:09 AM

G.O.A.T- Metallica

Personal favorite - Guns n Roses

Current favorite - Halestorm

Old Favorite that sucks now - marilyn manson

Other - megadeth

Most hated - janes addiction

Can't say I agree with your GOAT selection as I feel Metallica went downhill after the Black album. Good band....just don't feel they are one of the greats.

G.O.A.T- I take into account touring, longevity and kick azz albums. No band is perfect, and my choice certainly isn't. But if I had to choose the best rock band ever......it would be Iron Maiden. I realize this will take into account what they did in the 80's, but no other band can match them as far as fan base, live shows, album sales...when you put all these together they simply have been the best. I would say U2 does eclipse them, but I have a hard time calling U2 a rock band. Just me though.

Personal Favorite: This is tough. I will go with the band that sold me on rock music.....KISS. I plan on seeing them on their final tour in 2019. I was five when I was introduced to them, and I have been a rocker ever since. I know they aren't the greatest, but they were the band that got me into the music.

Current Favorite: Nightwish- I think they are the best band out there right now. RED would be right there with them.

Old favorite that sucks now: This is where I would put Metallica. I just feel that they lost something after the Black album. I did love the album with the orchestra though.

Other: I will put U2 here, simply because I find them not to be a rock band....a great band with a great sound....but to call them rockers.

Most hated: Nirvana....simply because EVERYONE wants to put them up on this pedestal as rock gods. Solid band? Yes. Great band? Not really. Was Cobain a great lyricist? Yes he was, and I am sad his live ended way too soon. But they were not this great band. Just my opinion.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:50 AM
Let me ask my hand this question and I'll get back to you....

Goofball73's photo
Thu 10/11/18 06:06 PM
Christmas season is near!

Goofball73's photo
Thu 10/11/18 06:00 PM
I do believe that a person can enrich your life....make you a better person if you will. You have to be able to be happy with you before you can appreciate that though.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 10/11/18 04:13 PM

What is better to do in dating? gossip or sex?

Just sit across the table, your mouth full of food, and then talking about how sexy you are and how big your junk is. That always works. noway laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:31 AM
Great advantages. Such as....

- You don't have to see one another every day. You spend a whole weekend together and then you go back home. She doesn't start moving in right away, leaving stuff at your place every time she visits. Come on ladies...you don't have to be so sneaky.

- Now, if all went well then you want to be together. Still, you need to exert patience. You have your place your way right now, and you know that Hello Kitty, Disney Princess stuff is coming once you commit. Patience men. Patience. Get that man cave up and running.

-Ladies....let's talk about communication. I am sure that by now most of you will want a HUGE commitment, and it is coming. However, you should also take the time to enjoy this LDR. I am sure you will know that he is the one for you and you will want to move quick. Just communicate that you are feeling good about things, and.....AND....that you don't want to move in and take over his life....not just yet. Patience ladies....if you have the man then he won't go anywhere....just remember....beer and food....beer and food....men love those two things.

There are more but these are a good start.....

NOTE: This is all in fun people.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:16 AM
Nah.....I didn't want to end up like Flick from A Christmas Story. laugh laugh

Have you ever run naked through the woods on a dare?

Goofball73's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:10 AM
Pizza!

Goofball73's photo
Sat 09/29/18 01:22 PM
My prayers for his family. RIP to you Mark.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 09/26/18 05:54 PM
Make a great banana pudding and then serve it to me in a Grimace outfit. love laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25