Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Thu 07/19/18 01:46 PM
"Painless"- Fozzy

Goofball73's photo
Thu 07/19/18 01:41 PM

Been a cam girl and a phone actress. Miss the industry. Difficult to combine with studying. Was fun and relaxing though.

I've been told with my voice I should be a phone actress.. Good money, but I think I'm too shyembarassed

Soooooo......you would sell a ton of IT stuff to nerds eh? "Ooooooo baby....let me tell you about the new Apple IOS update.....it's so much faster and so wet".......you'd be the top seller. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 07/19/18 01:34 PM

age doesn't matter so does height.. what matters is if you both look good together:blush::wink:

Nah. I date women who are prettier than I am.....and smarter.....I am all about those IQ points.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 07/18/18 01:05 PM
Word to your mutha!!

Goofball73's photo
Wed 07/18/18 08:47 AM
I almost drowned to death when I was 5 years old.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 07/18/18 08:41 AM
Miami Vice- Best 80's show ever!
Family Ties- I wanted to be Alex P. Keaton.
The A Team
Twilight Zone
Game Shows- Match Game, Tic-Tac-Dough, Press Your Luck

Goofball73's photo
Wed 07/18/18 08:33 AM
I'll say this. The best lover I was ever with was a Brazilian woman. Things didn't work out, so you move on. Doesn't mean I will only date Brazillian women. Hell.....I never know who will just "float my boat". All this being said, it's not uncommon for someone to have a certain preference. I don't find it to you being a bigot....you just simply know who you prefer. It may change for you one day...it may not. Personally, if a woman intrigues me then I will see what will happen. My dating history is proof of this because I am all over the place. Guess I am a man who, when at the buffet table, will never have the same thing once. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 07/18/18 08:25 AM

How can u maintain ur Sex timing

Ahhhhh.....early morning for me......that morning wood is a good indicator yo. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 07/13/18 06:16 AM

If I am dating a woman and she is texting another male, it will probably bother me. However, I will also tell myself that "Eh. She is with me, and that is enough". Now, if I see that the two are getting more and more intimate and all, then I know I need to speak up. Back to the fact that it would bother me........what I mean here is that that little thought of "she could be cheating" might creep in to my mind. But it is a thought....and I would dismiss it simply because I chose to be with this person....and once I go all in, I give a hundred percent trust.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 07/06/18 10:01 AM
So I would date someone that is 22.5 years old. Hmmmmmmmm. Could be fun. I'll talk about growing up during Iran Contra, and she'll think it happened during WW2. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 07/05/18 09:45 AM

1. never try to understand girls.

-But do make sure you get her a HUGE walk in closet. A woman will do just about anything if you do that....just try to not understand why it took the closet to get there.

2. never lie surely girl will catch it sooner or later.

-False. She knew well before you were going to commit the act that would lead you to lie.

3.no matter what dont believes others for ur partner u must confrnt ur partnee in public and ask it in personal.

-Ok. This sentence confirms my point that writing clearly is still key. How do you expect that love letter to work if you write like this? Women love the written word. Is this why your girl was upset with you?

4. should avoid publishing in public till u both conformed relationship and lived around 2 year +.

-Look dude. Is this some "secret lovers" type deal? True...you should always keep your mistress private. But then again, this girl would want to be your girl only so she is going to want it to go public. Sounds like she did this, and you tried to write her a text message that she clearly didn't understand....which lead to you lying (told you she would already know) and thus you didn't understand this girl and why she didn't understand her place with you. Am I right? I think I might be.

Disclaimer....I am having fun with this dude. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 07/05/18 09:31 AM

Nothing wrong with looks....you have to be attracted to someone. Sometimes attraction doesn't start with looks (in the online dating world, words can go a long way), but being attracted to someone is always key.

What he said :point_up_2:

Yes....Yes.....Always trust in Goof. It says so on the dollar bill...."In Goof We Trust"! laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 07/05/18 09:28 AM
But of course......where's my beer?

Goofball73's photo
Tue 07/03/18 10:43 AM
I used to kill on Guitar Hero.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 07/03/18 10:40 AM
Nothing wrong with looks....you have to be attracted to someone. Sometimes attraction doesn't start with looks (in the online dating world, words can go a long way), but being attracted to someone is always key.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 07/02/18 07:52 PM
Duck Duck Goose

Goofball73's photo
Mon 07/02/18 07:31 PM
Rule #1- Don't send penis pics.

Rule#2- Send an email, with correct punctuation, and don't ask for sex.

After you abide by these two rules, then it just takes time.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 07/02/18 07:21 PM

Should you have sex on the first date I say yes if you like the guy

You know, if you ask the Magic 8 ball this question (let's say you ask it ten times and shake the 8 ball up).....now this is statistically speaking here....the 8 ball is going to tell you, 62.3% of the time.......NO! I would not fight this age old logic. That $12 dollar 8 ball is....Magical!

You know I heard the same thing and I kinda like the idea but they also said tossing a coin gives you the same percentage and it'll only cost you a quarter.lol

But that 8 Ball looks so sweet on the dresser. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 07/02/18 07:19 PM

nah he is a survivor of no child left behindlaugh

Okay....this is friggin hilarious. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 07/02/18 01:59 PM

I was hanging out with my friends and this girl shows up. We hang out and she flirts a little. She says she really likes my personality and that she wishes she could have my personality. We then hung out with my friend, my sister, her and I. My sister says “you guys would be a good couple” and she says “who me and Mike(me)” automatically assuming she was talking about us. The next day we hang out and swim and she was putting her arms around her friend (they are not a couple) and she says “you are a horrible boyfriend”(as a joke) and she continues to say “I wish Mike(me) would be my boyfriend.” Tell me what you guys think. Should I hook up with her? These are the only 3 times I hung out with her and every time she drops clues.

I dunno man. Normally if a woman is all but grabbing my by the pecker, I typically feel she is just playing me. But I could be wrong. tongue2 laugh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25