Community > Posts By > Niceladyrealy

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 01/20/13 02:42 AM
I have installed sardu ,maybe i can make iso from cd. Anywaystil cant bootup

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 01/18/13 03:11 AM
With win2flash bootup it displays the bootup menu yet it doesnt run setup from usb

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 01/14/13 11:24 AM
Current status. Mem test fine. Hardisktest fine temp. Fine..no virus or antivirus interference. Next do file repair for win xp.. Problem cdrom has power and pc doesnt read cd. Next install from usb yet win2flash just flash a blank screen at me..next advisbl step install sardu.. Thus if any1 can make the cd work again or make the usbootbl. Iwill b most greatfull. Iread post daily and implement all sugestions asp. Thank u4helping

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 01/13/13 02:26 PM
Thanks i will install sardu. Idownloaded the latest win2flash didnt boot up. I downloaded acronis and yes hardisk have no problems. I wanto reinstall the system files if only i can reboot from usb. The booting iset4usb yet it either gives blank screen or boots from hd. Ive set all options to usb and it stilload from hd. Anyways awaiting good advise i do read all the advise and follow it when posbl. Thank you very much 4every1help.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 01/11/13 12:08 PM
Ive sethe bios to boot from usb,since the cdrom doesnt even read any cd i put inthus it wont bòotup i gues. Iwill instal a newer version of win2flash. Since the curent versn doesnt boot up. Iwill hava 100mb thisweekend thus pleas tel me if there is files imust downld to fix problms. Iwill also downld acröns howevr im guesing once i reinstal system files the problm wl b fxd. Thankyou4evry1help. Appreciate IT.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 01/11/13 12:08 PM
Ive sethe bios to boot from usb,since the cdrom doesnt even read any cd i put inthus it wont bòotup i gues. Iwill instal a newer version of win2flash. Since the curent versn doesnt boot up. Iwill hava 100mb thisweekend thus pleas tel me if there is files imust downld to fix problms. Iwill also downld acröns howevr im guesing once i reinstal system files the problm wl b fxd. Thankyou4evry1help. Appreciate IT.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 01/11/13 09:09 AM
Thankyou for everyonce advise. I will try everything everyone sugest.i will be able to download acronis in 12 hoursory i had limited funds to download that big file else i wud have tried it sooner. However i also wantodo a filerepair since their has been powerfailur that cud hav dmgd a file however i curently hav a problem with tryin to boot from usb. Ive presd f12 yet nothing hapn. Realtek booting is also on this pc.any1 know how it works. The cdrom hasnt been visible prior to the error. The cdrom has power yet it doesnt show in explorer. How do i activate drivr4cdrom. Anywz im trying to boot usb with win2flash itdoesnt boot up

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 01/10/13 04:24 AM
The pc doesnt wanto bootup with usb so i cando filerepair since cdrom is not visible. Winflash created bòotdisk and i changed bios to boot from usb. Yet it load xp from c

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 01/10/13 02:23 AM
Is it ok to activate smart totest hd or is acronis beter. Im going todo a filerepair if that doesnt help then ur sugestion of hd problm cld be true,what else can it be?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 01/09/13 12:50 PM
I did the memtest doesnt show problem with ram. Hm iwonder why windowsudenly run so slow.the games runing from dosprompt work much faster than those runing throug windows xp

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 01/08/13 11:19 AM
Thankyou for every ones help. Appreciate the effort. The hd iseto dma and chkdsk doesnt show problem on hd. Ram seem fine 2. Couldnt find viruses.ive run ccleaner so registry should be fine. I deactivated startuprogrms. Hm what else could cause a pc to sudenly runs slow?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 01/07/13 03:08 AM
The xp logo apear quickly and then it appears that itake along time to load the os into ram. The programs also run 70persent slower than normal. I removd programs from desktop no change. Chkdsk show no eror and xpram show 600ram availabl for use. Maybe windows changd a setting somewhere to fix the unknown eror. I remvd progrms from startup no change.eagerly awaiting your advise. Thanks for your help

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 01/07/13 02:10 AM
Thank you very much for everyones help. Heres what ive done sofar ive run ccleaner-no changes idid a chkdsk no problem ive run defrag and instald xpram it shows 600mb still free to be used from the 800mb. Im using windows xp service pack3 and it used to run fast and after it recovrd from unknown error it now boots up 70persent slower and all the programs are now slower too. Eagerly awaiting your advise, thankyou for helping

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 01/05/13 12:09 PM
Please help the computer was fast and then it rebooted from recovering from serious problem automaticaly. Now it runs very slow and take ten min to boot. Please help

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 07/24/12 03:51 PM
I loaded java and the java program pop up. However i have aprogram that says it needs jre to run. What must ido? Just run java? Or set a path? Thanks for your help

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 07/01/12 04:49 PM
Thank you very much for every once help. There is a jre folder after the instalation. I just clicked on the java executable file to run it and the ms dos screen flashd for 1 second. Yet the other program that demands java to run istill not working. Am i supose to configure something? The program just demand java to run. What must ido?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 07/01/12 01:22 PM
I instald jdk 1.3 java. I tried to run a program and itsaid it needs java to run.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 05/25/12 02:39 AM
Thank you very much for every ones help.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 05/24/12 12:37 PM
Greeting im trying to find decend javascript training material to download for free. Ifyou found something nice please email me. Thank you for your help

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:57 AM

Is it compatible with Windows 7? Sounds like a software issue, have you contacted their support for help?

Are you trying to write your own program in a BASIC language? If so, they may have a community or website with help resources, tutorials, etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14