Community > Posts By > Niceladyrealy

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 06/17/11 11:56 AM
Im not desprt. I just want something specific at a specific time. Mr right wilove it and mr wrong wont be wasting my time.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 06/16/11 03:09 PM
I receive a mail frm this guy who idont know. He is furious that i havent writn back and jumpd to conclusion that iwasnt interestd in him and i shud hav writen back teling him so,hesaid.so he continue insulting me. The truth is iwas interested and athe time iwas too busy and had no phone money. The truth is i am no longer intrstd in that guy. Im not going to write him back aftr bein so rudeto me. Wanto share your truth?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 06/16/11 02:48 PM
Hm im still dreaming ofinding mr perfect geting maried and having a baby. Im 39now and still searching for mright.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 06/16/11 02:37 PM
If hes really nice, i would. Time waits for no one.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 06/14/11 02:25 PM
I love god,i lovethis planet,i love strawberies,icecream. Ilove animals i love sincer honest hardworking people. I love brocoli ilove lizards i love insects i love sunshine ilove rain.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 06/12/11 10:58 PM
I am 39 and wish to have a baby with mr right. He is handsome and highly intelegent. If it werent forthe facthat woman can only have babys till there 40.then i would not hav been in such a hurry. Surely every1here is eager to find there perfect partner.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 06/12/11 12:31 PM
Why, dont you like friendly people mr biscuit?i enjoy eating biscuit's. I think the poor lady was justrying to be nice!

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 06/12/11 12:19 PM
Yes. I am single. And urgently looking4myhusband. The 1 i am planning to get maried2. I thought it could be nice if you help me find mr perfect..Thankyou for your inteligent contribution.its wonderfull to find people that can understand what you do and say.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 06/12/11 11:43 AM
Wouldnt it be great if therewas world peace and no man woman or child or would be hurt in anyway and we would find a loving home and work for everyone.and you can leave your things anywhere and no one wud touch it. wud be great if every1follow the law and respect each other.wudnt it be great to teach urchild to be kind and loving.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 06/12/11 10:02 AM
It guys make nice boyfriends i almost maried one once. Im also interested in technology.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 06/12/11 09:52 AM
My husband is highly intelegent handsome charming sincere caring loving and have blueyes and not realy very short and emotioly mature and stable. We are planning to get maried next year and hava baby. Please let me know if uve seen my husband im urgentlooking4him he have work2do!

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:05 AM
Edited by Niceladyrealy on Sat 06/11/11 10:28 AM
I wanto get maried nextyear and hava baby.and rais it in a loving stable home and im not planing4divorce iwant a husband that wud love and suport me and our futur kids4ever. Im 39 my biological clock told me i have 1year to find my husbnd if iwish to have children. Thus dating for 3years like i usedtodo won t work.wish i had mor time2findmright idont.iwantohavkids and a perfect husband.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 05/31/11 09:46 AM
Im stil single caus im lòoking4mr perfect. He must be gorgeous intelegent and able to give me anything iwant.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:43 AM
Help

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next