Community > Posts By > Niceladyrealy

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 07/28/11 11:29 AM
What can we win? A loving husband?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 07/27/11 01:42 PM

A box of twinkies, a glass of ice tea and draw my bubblebath, I am good, is that to much to asklaugh
what about breakfast lunch andinner?seriously though if he cankeepme happy we can share the house tasks andmake food2gether idont need a slave just a sincere loving partner.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 07/26/11 12:34 AM
To hava husband that can love me unconditioly.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 07/23/11 12:54 PM
Id love togoto america. Iwonder if i would find work there. Im a software trainer and a good manager.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:55 AM
Get a huby! Ilove la sanje

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 07/21/11 11:33 AM
Well if your looking for a quality woman,im available. I try to stay fit as and educated as posible im always hönest and fair. Im mentaly stable and emotioly mature. I can understand you and wil devote my life in helping you achieve your goals and iwill stay devoted toyou and encourage you todo anything that makes you happy.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 07/21/11 11:26 AM
What is android roms u refering2?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 07/17/11 09:31 PM
Iwont date a guy thats adrunk and cant respect awoman. I dont like cowards that abuse woman.idont want an unfaithful partnr.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 07/17/11 01:58 PM
Thankyou for your valuable contributions to help a poor helpless animal stay alive and helping people to eat healthier. Thankyou so much for all the recipes.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 07/16/11 11:52 AM

"Will Humans Ruin This Earth?"

Nope!
Yes. If all the good people support each other we might achieve world peace and save this planet.
- Josh

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:49 PM
Rather ask a woman.dont be late. Gifts are nice .complements are accepted. Do nnott ask 4 sex.telher uwantowaitilyour maried. Help her wither goals an be honest dönt cheat

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:37 AM
God. Is the name that all religions give to the higher power that created planet earth and the other planets.we canot define which we dont know ,although many are raised with a specific believe regarding religion

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:23 AM

Hell noo!! I wont date a Muslim at all. Cuz they have a really bad image in the world.
it is not real muslims that dhdose bad things.itwas criminals that were hiding inside muslim religion.and you wilbe surprisd önhowmany criminals goto christian church to use the religiön as an alabi for there criminal activities. A real muslim wil not hurt anything.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:16 AM
Real muslims are moraly good peopl. They dont smok drnk and wil notouch awoman before mariage and ifthey ask yout onadate they hav intentions on marying. I hav had2proposals from a muslim idid not mary4othereasons.true muslims are nice people.and so are true christians and budist are also interesting,if you believe inot hurting other then icanbeyour friend.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:10 AM
I wouldate any1 from any religion so long they have moral values,not hurting others and obeing the law and can apreciate that evry1 hav the right 2 creativly think forthemselves and acepthat others make choices that are diferent.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 07/13/11 01:10 PM
Got any? To help convert meateaters into veggy eaters. Im sure one can make a wholesomeal from vegies. Your welcome to share your vegeterian recipes

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 07/13/11 12:35 PM
I once took a short cuthrough the park walking onthe gras and not onthe pavement. So the guy stopd me and informd me imust give him my name and cöntact nr making me believe he is the park security oficer and i haviolated the rules. He later confesd thathere was no such rule and he just wanted my number.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 07/07/11 03:52 PM
Oh i havevrything to offer an inteligent loving man, a loyal sincere friend and a wife that can understand him and support him in his life goals.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 07/07/11 10:29 AM
Im atracted to smart men, if you havan iq more than 140,please contact me.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:07 PM
I wish i have a loving husband.

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14