Community > Posts By > Niceladyrealy

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 07/05/11 04:03 PM
Real nice guys r welcome2mesg me.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 07/05/11 11:44 AM
My sister died of cancer and my mom survived cancer..Advice i got from booksTo avoid cancer have a stress free life,eat healthy and get suficient exercise.maybd youd like to add sum information regarding your treatments to support others affected by cancer.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 07/03/11 10:04 AM
Im still trying to find a suitable husband. He must be faithfull and loyal,intellegint.fit,mentaly healthy and emotioly mature and want a lifetime partner.iwill keep looking till ifind the right one.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 06/30/11 09:30 AM
Im atractd to good guys.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 05:14 PM
Can sum one please explain what does it mean? In excel u can change the cursor movement. What is difrnce betwn logical and visual?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 05:05 PM
What hapnd to the air presure prototypes they pland2make in mexico.no gas no electrcty.perfect.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 04:58 PM
What.?you think your inthe twilight zone? Uve been reading mr kings book maybe? I think everythings just fine here in mingland.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 04:51 PM
Im here 2 search for my husband and to mingle and make friends all over the world.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 04:47 PM
I am thinking ofinding mr perfect getingmaried and living hapily ever after.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 04:41 PM
My litle brother once brought me a small bird that was onthe ground,we got a ladr to put it back inthe nest,and later i found out it flew down to eat sum food onthe ground and it decided to find another tree to live in.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 04:34 PM
I let my litle brother play games on my pc eventhough i should be working on it. Sum times ijust cantake it from him,eventhough i should be workin.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 04:18 PM
I enjoy taking pictures. Önce i figure out how2post pics iwil share sum.i have many sunset pics

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:57 PM
Well,big bang theory or not, i still believe god made everything.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:50 PM
Damn,boo

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:40 PM
Dear minglers,please understand if idont respond speedily its either because im busy working or i ran out of internet funds. I am realy intrstd in being your friend. Thankyou4understanding. I am single and work is plenty with litle pay. I have to design microsoft training material shedule studnts train them etc.i have no employees helping me.so sometimes imjust2busy2write aletr and wen i havtime iwilspendtime withyou.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 06/26/11 09:59 AM
Iwill never nag. Iwill expect my husband todo what iwanthe firstime i ask him.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 06/25/11 11:36 AM
I dönt mindating older men. There wiser and more mature

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 06/24/11 03:54 PM
Perhabs we understand your fear,the reasonyou push people away.you are in a save familiar place being alone,accepting someone close to you will put you in a vulnrble position where u could get hurt.change involve risktaking the reward could be mr wonderful that wil treat you like a princes and love you forever. Trust your intuision listen to your heart you wil knowhen you finaly meet someone that wont hurt you.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:24 AM
Edited by Niceladyrealy on Thu 06/23/11 10:26 AM
Hey what can i say, i always work hard at achieving my goals and finding a suitable husband is now one of them.i have to usevry oportunity to find him,hope you can forgive me, i have a deadline to meet. Iwanto find my husband while im still alive. Enjoyour day and pleasend mr wönderfull my way.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:08 AM
I am tired of being independant andoing everything all bymyself. I.am finaly ready for mariage. A merger where my husband will be helping me in achieving my goals and i will be helping him. Ive never been maried and hope to find mr wonderfull soon.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14