Community > Posts By > Niceladyrealy

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 08/10/11 02:52 PM
Was just wondering if there are american single guys here? Maybe some that dont mind marriage and having kids?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 08/10/11 12:36 PM

Are you having any luck yet? You are in a bit of an out-of-the-way location.
with internet and aeroplanes one can reach anyone.
yes i have received some messages and am waiting for some more.i have not met any1 in person,yet

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:51 AM

I live in south africand am willing to relocate anywhere inthe world. Im looking for a kind gentle smart compasionate loving supportive husband that might consider to have children with me within the next four years.

I like your directness in a way, it does cut the crap and is straight to the point...

But its a bit black and white if you know what I mean and from what I know, nothing is ever really black and white. Might it not be better to look people up and get to know them a bit? Then see who you have that certain "je ne sais qua" with?
yes i will take time in getting to know the guy better before i get maried. I wanted to find out which guys are interested in mariage and wanto have kids and geto know them better instead of dating guys that doesnt want mariage and children.im not planning to mary the first guy imeet onthe first date,we wil spendtime finding out if were compatbl.if hes mr perfect i get maried this year,if not i search somore,maybe ifind mr perfect nextyear.i hope soon enough.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:41 AM

Are you having any luck yet? You are in a bit of an out-of-the-way location.
with internet and aeroplanes one can reach anyone.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 08/10/11 06:01 AM
So, you walk in the shop and you see this realy atractive person looking at you,then you wonder hmaybe he was looking athat icecream shop behind me,or maybe i forgoto zhip up my jeans or maybe he was just admiring my jeans or maybe he wondered if he fit inthem. So here i am,single atracted to thistranger thats noht wearing a ring, or maybe hes girlfriend is lurking around the corner,if i could just think of something to say,then again if he liked me he would ask me out,thats what guys do,right?so there i go,disapointd cuz he didnt askme out,and there he goes thinking im not interested. So here i am on mingle,where dating is just so much easier.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 08/10/11 04:09 AM
If youv been given the child antibiotics that have sidefects,and the kids not geting beter, look under the bed! Found a kid that were hiding the medicine under the bed instead of swalowing it!good luck with your parenting!

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 08/10/11 02:09 AM
I joined thisite becuz im looking for a loving compasionate faithfulife partner. Distance is not a problem since i will relocate wherever my husband is. Im also enjoying making new friends all over the world

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 12:05 PM

I just wanted to point out that there is probably a direct correlation between how she portrays herself on this site, and the fact that she can't find a "nice" guy.

you obviosly dont read al my post.cause im always nice and suportive towards others, i have started many threads to suport felow minglrs and provide good advise to many. And there has been some nice guys chatting me up. I was just disapointd and surprisd finding outhat some1 iwas interestd wasnt singl.and i am very picky when it gets to the guys im interestd in,he must be really nice,sigh and this one was matching my loong list of criteria,alas hes taken,anyways doesnt matr,now i realize all people on mingl are not singl. I am single though.anyways not giving up on my search somewhere theres a nice single guy thats perfect for me. And surely you wil find what your looking4too. And please tel those thatare rude2me to stop being rude,what good wil itdo you to be rude,to a nicelady,really.

I couldn't handle reading all your posts!!!

Are half of the letters on your keyboard missing?? I get internet slang, but COME ON!!!
Be nice, we hurt her feelings!flowerforyou Just sayin.
i have no problem with positive criticsm.so long nobody defame. Thank you for bringing my typing to my attention. I did not know it was a problem. When i have time i will write out all the letters from all the long words. Istill think they should have made those wordshorter.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 11:41 AM
I wonder what is the latest treatmens thathey are currently using in other countries for cancer.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 11:41 AM
I wonder what is the latest treatmens thathey are currently using in other countries for cancer.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 11:33 AM

NiceLadyflowerforyou

You are doing a remarkable job promoting yourself... Funny thing is, I bet this type of approach succeeds more than dating.... for someone looking for happiness. I've met MANY people from all around the world and the strangest phenomenon I've seen was in Vegas(no offence Mg) Where men have married and divorced 4-5 times... THAT(to me) is absolute craziness. I also met a couple who, at first, couldn't speak each others language. One was Spanish and the other Finland...In the beginning, They said they communicated with their eyes.laugh yea after 6 kids I bet it was with their eyes.

You will succeed! flowerforyou

thank you for the post.im trying to find a lifetime partner, one that can be loyal andevoted to one wife only. Iwill never be interested in leaving my husband. This is why im trying to find a partner that match the atrbts im looking for. If he is kind,compasionate,faithfull and provide unconditlove,then i would mary him and it would not end in a divorcd,ive never been married,since im trying to find a lifetime partner, im not interested in a divorce. Some guys can be faithfull to one woman,and others can't. We all have different personalities.if i find aman that wanto love and respect me, and be faithful,im sure i can keep him happy enough, noto want a divorce.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 09:51 AM

Nicelady, good luck to you. I hope this works out for you. Can't wait to hear who the lucky man will be!

LOL..

Yeah... real lucky
oh yes. He will be real lucky and extremely happy. There is nothing i would not do to keep my partner happy. There will never be stupid fights because im a smart woman that can understand and support him in his goals. I will be devoted to my husband till the day i die and will never betray him. If your skeptcl and find me too good to be true,then your missing out on an oprtunity of a lifetime. Cause i am real. And i really am a nicelady and will make a great wife for the guy who likes my personality.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 08:44 AM

I was married for 8 yrs and been single for 2 now.

(Got divorce because my ex was cheating.)

I find it easy to get dates but can't seem to commit to a LTR Its always in the back of my mind that they will cheat.

So how do someone get over it?

it's your ex wife that cheated,not your new girl. Im not a cheater and you can create a wonderful relationship with some one,once you give them a fair chance and not judging them wrongly.trust is important in a relation,living in doubt and fear thathey might cheat destroy relationships. Try to be the guy thathey would never wanto cheat on,dont give them reason to find interest in some1 els. B there for your partner and she wont leave you.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 06:44 AM

I came from a site called connecting singles so when I came here naturally I thought there would be a lot of singles. I wonder if connecting mingles might be a good name for a site. Did you come from another site before you got here and if you did what was it like?
yes, iwas on another single dating site,but it was a south african site,hence i prefer mingle,to get in contact with people from other countries. I like the mingle site,the other shites didnt had forums, its a nice place to geto know people better.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 06:33 AM

I just wanted to point out that there is probably a direct correlation between how she portrays herself on this site, and the fact that she can't find a "nice" guy.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/307950

hm you refer to my posting trying to find out how many nice guys on mingl r intrstd in mariag and chldrn. I dont undrstnd the complain.and a few nice guys did respond.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 06:29 AM

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/307950

Niceladyrealy's photo
Tue 08/09/11 06:16 AM

you obviosly dont read al my post.cause im always nice and suportive towards others, i have started many threads to suport felow minglrs and provide good advise to many. And there has been some nice guys chatting me up. I was just disapointd and surprisd finding outhat some1 iwas interestd wasnt singl.and i am very picky when it gets to the guys im interestd in,he must be really nice,sigh and this one was matching my loong list of criteria,alas hes taken,anyways doesnt matr,now i realize all people on mingl are not singl. I am single though.anyways not giving up on my search somewhere theres a nice single guy thats perfect for me. And surely you wil find what your looking4too. And please tel those thatare rude2me to stop being rude,what good wil itdo you to be rude,to a nicelady,really.

I couldn't handle reading all your posts!!!

Are half of the letters on your keyboard missing?? I get internet slang, but COME ON!!!
intlgnt people can undrstnd my abrvtions. I use my celphone to type, and its quicker to shortn the words.i think most people understnd wht i type.is it agnsthe rules to shrtn words? Im a creative practical person.i like making my own words!why did they choose to make such long words anyways.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 08/08/11 04:01 PM

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 08/08/11 02:31 PM
If he loves you he wil not force anything onyou that you dont want. Make it clear to him that it is importantoyou to waitil you get maried. If he truly loves you he wil respect your wishes.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 08/08/11 02:23 PM
I think it doesnt matr if you get maried in court. God will be watching you,anyways anywhere you are making a comitment to god. The building is irelevant. If you cant aford a church weding god wil not condem you becuz ugot maried in court.