Community > Posts By > Niceladyrealy

Niceladyrealy's photo
Wed 10/05/11 05:16 AM
I told windows 7 not to load anymore upgraded files,and itstill doing it. Downloading files everytime i connecto the internet. How can i deactivate this automatic update?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 09/17/11 10:11 AM
I always get excited the day before i give some1 a pesenthey realy want.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 09/16/11 12:09 PM
Im stillooking for mr perfect, so sigh im still single.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 02:05 PM

Your dreamed person agrees to spend the whole night with you.
Just for tonight only. Once night over,it becomes dawn and you will
be alone again. How are you planning to spend the night?
Let "Night" halt forever. drinks
i gues if you only have onenighto spend withe one you love, enjoy the time together. I personaly am not one for one nighters,thats why im asking for a husband and not a boyfriend. I want my love to be around for a lifetime not just for one night.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 09/09/11 04:08 PM

Maybe this is the time for all the women who are "easy" to reveal themselves!drool
when i find mr perfect,id be very easy to find. I dnt play hardtoget games.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 09/03/11 02:41 PM
Ten years ago i jumpd out of a perfectly good aeroplane.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sat 09/03/11 02:37 PM
Well the posting was just for funever intend to hurt any1 feelings that fèeleft out. And to acknowledge and thank all the great people that are making a goodiference in sum1s life by sharing ideas and life experience. Yes theres allot of nice people on mingle. And if you feel some1s posting is worth reading let us know. Not every1 has time to read everything.so ifyou feel an award winning post have been posted let us know.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 09/01/11 03:09 PM

happy happy happy happy happy happy

*smile* makes people wonder what your up to.

I vote((((ese)))) winner.smooched :heart: *hugs*

hm yes ese has bèen very helpful inthe forums this week. He and krupa. I gues there both winners this week. I think its nice of others to selflesly give there time and advise to others. A great big thankyou to every one i dont have time to mention. I have to apologize that i hav limited time to browse the net,since im still busy with writing the new microsoft and windows manuals. Itakes up alot ofmytime so i have limited time to chat. Thus i might be mising some great postings.if you feel your posting deserve an award. Come and claim your award.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 08/29/11 03:58 PM

If on a date// and a sign was around your neck // what would it say??
please be honest..and if your not nice to me, im leaving!

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 08/29/11 03:54 PM
Hm seems like krupa and essiebuldog will bethe winnes this wèek. I am realy impresd they hav been very suportive inthe forums this week. And man ofewords have said a fewords2! Wel i think its very nice ofthose who are already in a relationship to still be loud in the forums. On behalf of mingle world we thank you for your support.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Mon 08/29/11 03:41 PM

Ok, the last time I wrote about this subject I receive some very good advice, but being stupid I didn't follow it guys. I met my ex today and it didn't go so well. I ended up leaving fighting back tears so I wouldn't look so stupid in front of people at Starbucks. Honestly I know it won't work, and I've accepted that as much as I still care for him.

And as to not keep putting the both of us through any more drama I ended the almost 3 year relationship explaining why and that we both need to look for someone who is truly right for us. I stopped calling and,emailing him. For awhile I ignored his contacts all together. Today I broke down and agreed to meet him for coffee. He feel like I'm calling all the shots, and he feels used. Used he says. What is freakin wrong with this man? How long will it really take me to just stop going thur this? Is there something wrong with me? Has anyone ever gone thur this before? I'm almost afraid to meet anyone online again, or at least on Mingles.
i had arelationship with a guy for 8 years.we were engaged. I stopd contact withimore than 10yrs ago.because i wanted to endit. Yes there were many times iwas hoping nextime it will be betr. When he promisd he wil treatme betr iwantd to believ him. He had 8yrs to showme how he would treat me and hes time was up. Iwas not happy inthat relationship.so i ended it. And ididlove him. I know how you feel and its not easy to end a relationship. Ithink its time you decide what you want. Ifyouwantyour ex,gofor it!and make changes inthe relationship.gofor mariage counceling.set bounderies.tel him ifyou slap me once its over4good. Treatme like a lady or get lost. And ifyou dont want your ex anymore.go ondates with new people..you cant realy stop loving people you will just start loving some1new2 and onedayou wilove himore than you lov your ex,cuz your new man treats you with compasion understanding and love you unconditioly.keep searching you wil find mr right unles your mr wrong wants to turn into mr right. Good luck. Its human to love. We wil suport you regardles your choices.dont lower your standards on how aman should treat you.if he doesnt measure up move on.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:18 PM
Im always ontime. It shows disrespecto not be ontime.its not righto waste peopls time.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:14 PM

i just met this guy... that was the second email he ever sent me... i COULD have lied... but that's not my style... like i said... i'm open and honest... so i dont end up leading anyone on... I'm "talking to" a couple people... one stands out above the rest, but i dont think he's as interested as i am... so i keep "talking to" other guys... i never thought that was wrong..
sweetyour open and honest and not involvld,your chating togeto knw people betr to find your ideal partner,youv donothing wrong.ignore emotioly imature peopls coments.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 08/26/11 04:40 PM

Since I joined this site I discovered that some people used avatar only some add no picture while some add their real picture , this are the 3 category with there own opinion( I believed) which one is the best from your experience?
You know,you have what you uploaded due to your best knowlegde.
depends whyourhere. I think if your looking for a compatbl partner,put your pic up,ifshe likes your face she chat with you and sometimes personality plays a bigerole.good luck.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 08/26/11 04:20 PM
A girl in my neighberhood went on a date with a guy she fell inlove with online.after 2weeks the police found her hands tied,naked in a room. 2guysexualy abused her...its dificult to geto know people better withoutaking risk.however its more importanto play save than to jump ina stranger car believing hes taking you to a0cofee shop.be carefull.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Fri 08/26/11 03:22 PM

You most likely didn't do anything wrong. He may well have just had a change of mind...as we all do at times.

Don't give up on relationships....and don't be scared or avoid the pain in the event of a relationship failing. You have got to experience the pain to appreciate the happiness....without the pain we have nothing to measure happiness against.

I am a firm believer in what is meant to be will be and what isn't won't be. He wasn't meant to be.

Good luck, stay strong. Someone will be out there for you.....there are worse things than being single :smile:
hm yes and sometimes you can change your own destiny. I think gotalkto him and ask himaybe theresomething you cando to change his mind,and maybe not,maybe he got new toys2play whith.either way go hava chat,at least you willget closure and rmbr some guys whleave you4 anew toy even ifyour the nicest woman inthe world and aftr a while hel get bored with it. Some aready and wiling4longterm relations and other nothose that seek excitment elsewhr is not mature for a long term relation anyways.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 08/25/11 12:13 PM

Define lovewhat what
love iselfless and unconditional. When you hava loving partner they will do anything inthere power to keep you happy, they will make sacrifices for you. They will let you be who you want ando what you want in order for you to be happy. And yethey will tel you that you cant throw dirty clothes önthe floor it must go inthe laundry basket. Or do your lover become a yourloveslave. Unconditionalove means they willove and support you regardles0f bad choices that you make, they wilove and guide you2becomore than you are and achiev al your goals. Ithink that is love?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 08/25/11 12:13 PM

Define lovewhat what
love iselfless and unconditional. When you hava loving partner they will do anything inthere power to keep you happy, they will make sacrifices for you. They will let you be who you want ando what you want in order for you to be happy. And yethey will tel you that you cant throw dirty clothes önthe floor it must go inthe laundry basket. Or do your lover become a yourloveslave. Unconditionalove means they willove and support you regardles0f bad choices that you make, they wilove and guide you2becomore than you are and achiev al your goals. Ithink that is love?

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 08/25/11 11:56 AM
Hm i was reading krupas award winning post today "do you have guts" igues hes provd to every1 he deservs a realy nice award.who knows if he keep the posting up he wil be rewarded with lotsa nice girls. Lets watch the forums 4more profound postings.

Niceladyrealy's photo
Thu 08/25/11 11:44 AM

When people talk about 'sin' I draw a blank.

What is it really?

I think it is a term used by Religions and has no meaning whatsoever outside of a religious context.

to me, sin is to intensionaly hurt others.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14