no photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:30 PM

got me swinging by a tree.. laugh

Can I get the pictures of that please??? noway :tongue: bigsmile laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:57 PM

OK..well I haven;t done it YET!

But years back I thought of, what could be one of the coldest and meanest things someone could do.

But now that I am older...I found out..I ws right! noway :tongue: laugh

OK, but it would make an all time classic scene in a movie! Check this out....

My ex mother-in-law dies..and everyone is around the gravesight while they are having thier service... I go by in a little van with a speaker on top that is blairing "Ding Dong the WITCH is dead"!!! noway noway noway huh noway

Now am I the champ for this thread or what!!?? noway bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

you are sick and twisted...even more sadly...id be on my ass laughing laugh

LOL..just don't be laughing too hard Madam..I need you to run the audio while I drive...headstones can be a b*tch to drive on! noway noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:50 PM
OK..well I haven;t done it YET!

But years back I thought of, what could be one of the coldest and meanest things someone could do.

But now that I am older...I found out..I ws right! noway :tongue: laugh

OK, but it would make an all time classic scene in a movie! Check this out....

My ex mother-in-law dies..and everyone is around the gravesight while they are having thier service... I go by in a little van with a speaker on top that is blairing "Ding Dong the WITCH is dead"!!! noway noway noway huh noway

Now am I the champ for this thread or what!!?? noway bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:42 PM

I'm going to tell you something that will change your life, any guy listening....
The absolute must have book for picking up women and having your way with them even if you are not that great looking or painfully shy, is this one below. You can get it on Amazon.com for about $24.00. Do you really want to be a player? This one will tell you how. But I can't guarantee it is good for finding the woman you will want to marry, but it will give you the skills to get just about any woman you want.

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
By Neil Strauss

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway
Really!!????
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sick Some people noway

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:38 PM

yeah somthingdifferent did that to me too...i finally found out he was a gay midget with a thing for sheep....but too late, i was already in love love laugh devil

Hey!! WTF!! I'm not gay! And the sh*t with the sheep only happened once......

a week!

noway noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

lmfao...if you arent gay then why did you insist i get a strap on??? geesh!!!

noway Do they have midget strap ons???
what for your knee?

Og course they have them for the knees..that way three women can ride at once..its a circus thing! noway :tongue: laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:34 PM

Lex, seriously?? How many? I have met my share..but I would say its like 60/40 and the 40 being on the fake end.

Eight out of nine. The one good one is my current girlfriend, and we actually met on another site 9 years ago.

I should add that none of them were from here, so I'm not saying anything about the JSH crowd!

Wow! thats a rough number! noway flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:31 PM

yeah somthingdifferent did that to me too...i finally found out he was a gay midget with a thing for sheep....but too late, i was already in love love laugh devil

a week!

lmfao...if you arent gay then why did you insist i get a strap on??? geesh!!!

Ummm and forget where we put that strap-on!!?? Not again! Check the cords down there..one is NOT a tampon! noway noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:19 PM

I met a man on JSH a few months ago. We have emailed everyday and he has been hesitant to talk on the phone. I honestly had feelings for him and he said he did for me. Then today he tells me it is all a lie. Every word he said, his profile, his photo...all fake. I am heart broken and sad. In addition I feel pretty foolish. I am taking myself off the sight. Is this something that happens alot?

Everyone I have ever met in person from on line, with one exception, has been an absolute and total fake. Like they used to say on that jewelry commercial: "Don't be fooled by cheap imitations."

Lex, seriously?? How many? I have met my share..but I would say its like 60/40 and the 40 being on the fake end.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:06 PM

a week!

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 08:59 PM
Frankly...yes, it happens a lot. Have to be very careful. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:06 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Mon 02/11/08 06:07 PM

Let's see if I get any provocative emails now that I have such a sultry picture. laugh laugh
\

where's the sultry pic? huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

just what i was thinkin ohwell

ROFLMAO..Madam! The one that makes me wish I have a tiger in my pants! noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:28 PM

You sure do got a purdy mouth!!!laugh laugh

ROFLMAO..is that a banjo and guitar I hear???? noway drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:15 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Mon 02/11/08 05:18 PM

I'm not despirate or lonely, I'm picky...what's wrong with that?

NOTHING. UNLESS YOU HATE BEING PICKY. THEN YOU MIGHT BE IN A PICKLE. A PICKLED PEPPER. PEPPERED PICKLE PEPPERS.
OR IF EVERY GUY HATES THAT YOU'RE PICKY. BECAUSE YOUR PICKY MIGHT NOT BE THEIR PICKY. AND IF YOU'RE PICKY THEY CAN'T GET IN YOUR PANTS, THEN THEY HAVE TO FIND A DRUNK GIRL INSTEAD.

and there are plenty of drunk girls arn't there...I don't lower myself to that level just to "feel" loved... I love myself, don't need a man for that.

Houston, we have a problem!

RUN CHUCK RUN!!!!!!!
EJECT! RETREAT..GET OUT OF THERE!!!! noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:08 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Mon 02/11/08 05:10 PM

I'm 5'3" if you are intimidated by me..... you are intimidated by alot.

I just have to say this..and PLEASE its NOT meant in a bad way..hopefully in the advise it is meant....

Some very strong guys can be shy and even a little insecure when it comes to women..its a natural and very common thing.

I think many men MAY not approach you due to attitude and the "chip" that is rather apparent on your shoulder.

Again, just an observation..not a cutdown or ANYTHING meant bad. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

It's funny that someon who doesn't know me from Adam thinks I have a chip on my shoulder, if you ask my friends or people who really know me, they will tell you that I am kind, and sweet and always willing to talk to anyone who would approach me...except the cheesy "hey baby" types.

however I am also very confident, and alot of time it comes across as a "chip" to the ones who don't have the inner strength and courage to aproach me, and again I am ok with that.

ROFL..I think the best answer I could give here would be...

"ok princess". noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

ps I know you from Adam..you're a girl. bigsmile laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:00 PM

Let's see if I get any provocative emails now that I have such a sultry picture. laugh laugh

ROFLMAO..you call that "sultry!!??? WOW!!! noway :tongue: laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:55 PM

Walk out and never return...

drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:51 PM

because women suck.

and that's a BAD thing!!!??? noway noway noway :tongue: :tongue: drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

OK. I'll TRY to behave now... bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:50 PM

I'm 5'3" if you are intimidated by me..... you are intimidated by alot.

I just have to say this..and PLEASE its NOT meant in a bad way..hopefully in the advise it is meant....

Some very strong guys can be shy and even a little insecure when it comes to women..its a natural and very common thing.

I think many men MAY not approach you due to attitude and the "chip" that is rather apparent on your shoulder.

Again, just an observation..not a cutdown or ANYTHING meant bad. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:46 PM

I never approach a man when I am out, I want a strong and confident man... if he's not, I'll throw him back in the pond anyway.... this just weeds the weak ones out.

ROFL...weeds out the "weak ones"!!??? OOOOOOOO'tay! Keep thinking that! noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:45 PM

lol...Ladies, this is our time. Walk up to the man, buy him a beer, make conversation, ask him to dance. Be bold and straight up with it.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I nominate HER for PRESIDENT!!! Now there is a bold and confident woman! And she doesn;t ven have to buy me a beer!!! drinker drinker drinker bigsmile laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25