no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:38 PM

I've been the aggressor and made the first move many a time. But if I feel flirty sometimes good body language is all you need to increase his courage. I think a woman that is making a first move needs a certain confidence.

True, and I find it refreshing when when a woman approaches me sometimes..it lets me know she is interested...

Then all I have to do is ask her.."ok..how much?" noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

Ok that part was a JOKE folks! But seriously, its nice as a man to know a woman is interested too. bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:34 PM

That was originally performed by Darryl Rhoades. Hope that helps! (=

Cool thanks..and to him goes the credit! drinker drinker bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:28 PM

women like being persued

Yeh, thats what I was trying to tell the Judge..but she kept saying it was "stalking"!!! noway noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

(just joking again!) :tongue: laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:23 PM

happy 74 here, says 81 for tomorrow

Is it a full moon tonight? or no moon.

Hmm not sure, last few nights its been a "bucket" moon..ya know the thin cresent but from the bottom. So would be closer to no moon. huh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:19 PM
LOL...ummm NOT TRUE! I have had more women than guys make the first move on me out here! noway :tongue: laugh

(its a Cali joke folks) noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:02 PM

My bed once I find the right guy!:heart:

ROFL..now thats what I'm talkin bot!!!!

drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:01 PM

grumble grumble grumble Just doesn't seem fair.....

LOL..ahh Fresh, its fair..cause you would NOT want to be here in the summer..gets up to 120+

So I will do like I did last summer..take my RV and go camp on the Pacific coast down in Baja and return here in September. noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:59 PM

well I was going to ask you where you were from but I saw your page and you are about 45 mins from me, and hell yeah its hot, and barely feb! remember last winter? all the way through what? march? may? it was freezing!

Yeh I remember the cold spell too..but we didn;t even have snow on San Jacento last year. At least we got white tops this year.

And its suppose to be cooling back don into the 70's in a couple of days.

(I know all the northern folk are saying "WTF!!?? COOL DOWN to 70's!??) laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:53 PM

wonder how many found 1 on here?and some dont even put picks up
drinker I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AT!!drinker YOU GOTTA SWITCH YOUR PROFILE TO INTIMITE ENCOUNTER AND YOU SHOULD SEE THEM!!drinker SOME OF THEM GOT SOME HOT PICS TOO!!drinker I talk to them all the timedrinker

LOL..Mirror, you talk to EVERYBODY ALL the time! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:50 PM

the

I know, but can't fix that now. grumble

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:48 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Mon 02/11/08 03:49 PM
February 11th and its 86 degrees. noway :tongue: laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:45 PM

I'm just pleased when my friends realize I'm not a dude bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

LOL..have you tried a different pic?? bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:36 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Mon 02/11/08 03:37 PM

I'm attracted to blue JSH boxes, sooo hot!!!!!

I think that falls under the "kinky/fetish" catagory. noway bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:34 PM
LOL..like I said..it was "just for fun" bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:13 PM
I love that old country song..but I can;t remember who sings it! grumble

It's called "I hate every bone in her body...except for mine" noway noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

( its a comdeians joke..but can;t remember who does it!)

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:05 PM

sad I feel so out of the loop!!

LOL..I feel the same way when I go to one of her parties...15 women and me..and I don;t have a snowballs chance in hell! noway noway bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

(just kidding) bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:00 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Mon 02/11/08 03:01 PM

I have never heard of any kind of a lesbian code!huh noway

Hmm, well are you a lesbian? or have a good friend that is lesbian???

yes, I am a lesbian, and if there is a "code" I am feeling very left out..maybe that is why I am single.. do you think they have a book at my local bookstore I could pick it up!laugh

LOL..well maybe its something they just do here in Cali. It's honestly true though. There are a lot of gays/lesbians out here and so as I guess not of "offend" us straight folk, they ask each other "are you family?" and if you are lesbian or bi, then thats a way of saying it without having a chance of someone freakin out.

Kinda like the <----- code for I'm NOT GAY poster above. noway :tongue: laugh

Just an FYI. bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:54 PM
drinker drinker drinker

Good luck to you both!!! drinker

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:51 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker

My kinda crowd!!!!

bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh