Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Wed 04/21/10 12:06 AM
calluses.....TASTY!!!

giocluedart's photo
Wed 04/21/10 12:03 AM

So how 'bout them NY Yankees?? drinks

laugh laugh It's okay, darling...just whenever you see a guy sucking on his own toe, skip to the next random thought

OMG I have such a weak stomach... slaphead

Mine is good; I could tell you some horror stories (not about that subject in particular but you know)

Be glad their just words appearing on the screen lol

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:59 PM

So how 'bout them NY Yankees?? drinks

laugh laugh It's okay, darling...just whenever you see a guy sucking on his own toe, skip to the next random thought

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:56 PM

I think I am staying out of the bathroom for a couple of days...just in case!

You should probably watch where you eat too...you know what I'm talking about :wink: That's the reason you end up in the bathroom in the first place. sick

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:51 PM

.....and just when your done showering....it hits you again and you start the process all over.

So weren't we talking about chocolate candybars just minutes ago?

we were, but you just go on and keep painting those pretty pictures...laugh laugh

That's how you tell good writing from all others; you get a nice mental pic bigsmile

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:50 PM

The worse part is when the poop water splashes back up onto your butt. Thats going to take a bit more tp to clean up. Maybe even a shower if its really serious.

OMG rofl I hope we're not talking about some nasty bar bathroom

Thats how you get crabs from the toilet seat...

Yeah, you should really just hover next time...make sure your jeans don't touch either; do they EVER clean the OUTSIDE of the toilet, I mean come ON!!!

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:47 PM

The worse part is when the poop water splashes back up onto your butt. Thats going to take a bit more tp to clean up. Maybe even a shower if its really serious.

OMG rofl I hope we're not talking about some nasty bar bathroom

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:43 PM

Its like puking from your butthole!!

Except you dont need a finger to trigger the gag refelex.

Severe abdominal cramping and noisy intestines lately?

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:40 PM

Lilacs and Daisies? Long Donuts? Lakers Dates? Lord's Devotion? Lazy Dog? Lumpy Diarrhea? (ok that last one grossed me out!)

I dont think diarrhea is lumpy...its more soupy dont you think?

So what you're saying is you have some serious stomach acid problems?

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:21 PM

APPARENTLY????

LMAO I guess I won't share my email misadventures with you guys anymore... Now you all think I'm pitchfork

totally, but sexy and strong...opinionated :wink: in a non-lesbian way as well

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:19 PM

I'm on a boat....

laugh laugh laugh is it a big boat or a dingy?

It's like a yacht blushing

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:18 PM
I wanna nibble on that toe too!!! No fair tears

tongue2

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:16 PM

I'm on a boat....

drool I saw your picture and I "gi$$ed in my pants"

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:15 PM
Lonely Island is a couple guys who sing...mostly R&B or hip-hop style...they're all real stupid but funny songs. They did d!ck n a box with Justin Timberlake and that Natalie Portman rap...dirty, stupid, hilarious

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:12 PM
Maybe you were just thinking of the guy downstairs and some easy chick like that may have something that would hurt him huh

MAAAAAYBE you just want something more than just another good time...noway

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:08 PM
LOL I don't really care; I mean, if anyone ever wants to exchange opinions with me, it's all cool...just be respectful about it.

SOoooo...change of subject, anyone? Although, I think it's just the 3 of us now =P

You two like Lonely Island? LOL

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 10:03 PM
It was exhausting just reading lol. I can't really take sides; I rarely ever do...I just prefer to see each opinion as reasonable at least to the person with the opinion.

awww ****, I said I'd return with jokes...."f**kin rah-tard" LOL Man, just remember that words can always be read in a different way than intended...and WOMEN can argue until they win. That's why there's emoticons rofl

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:54 PM

it's all in her blog Gio a page or two back is the link... laugh

I shall return with jokes devil

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:52 PM

Well now I'm curious how the email sharing went!! Did you talk dirty to her? laugh

I tried, she just didnt get it laugh laugh laugh

I think I prefer that over someone just thinking you're talking dirty to them when you're not. I can ALWAYS turn something dirty...maybe she has a gutter mind too and what you were saying just didn't meet the crudeness of her thoughts

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:48 PM
Well now I'm curious how the email sharing went!! Did you talk dirty to her? laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25