Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:59 PM
He said, "I drink a few now and then". She heard, "I'm an alcoholic."

giocluedart's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:27 AM
I don't know if it was an accident, but having been with a military man...they keep loaded weapons sometimes; sometimes sleep with a decent size knife near by. And being that he went to war, he'd wake up a little crazy sometimes and they'll grab for that protection because it's generally somewhat like where they kept it when they were over there...that's going to be a hard case.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:01 PM
Love the Kalamazoo words :) Going to bed all! Have fun in chatland :wink: Muah, Josh

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:48 PM
lol, VERY nicely put.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:46 PM
lol...nothing wrong with a little "smack"; just keep it clean :) I understand though. There's a lot of posts I'd like to crack on, but I'm no better...I just don't see the point in the argumentative ones....they should just start a forum called "Let's Have a Debate" THAT would be awesome...think I'll start one just to see what kind of ruccus I can start LOL

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:42 PM
yeah basically, I glance...and in the long run...nothing really changes, and it certainly doesn't make an effect on the world. Write a friggin' book if you have such a big opinion and then see how many people actually give a crap to read it and how many say something along the lines of, "wow, that really put things into perspective for me...totally changed my view".

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:38 PM
I'm just curious as to why there are these posts...what is the point of trying to debate something that most people, if religious, are practically born with? Can't you just let everyone believe what they want? Is there some cause other than just trying to stir things up that you're trying to accomplish? LOL No matter what you can say, disprove, prove, whatever....we're all going to believe what we want and what we feel is right just as you are. Drop it already. Might as well debate whether being racist is right or wrong....ignorance and intelligence are not easily swayed.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:32 PM
jelly...peanut butter would be too dry after a while...lol

would you rather jump into a pool of sharks or make out with Richard Simmons?

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:23 PM
It's because people are scared...some are shallow, but most are too scared or cynical and expect what they've already been through...you know how they say you attract a certain type? Well...they just don't see it the way I do...you can't gain anything without risk...and the worst that can happen is a break up or something of the sort. Life goes on. Who cares about all the stupid people? You're obviously not one of them.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:13 PM
it is tough...fly away, or disappear...hmm... invisible I guess.

Would you rather be caught having sex by your parents or catch your parents doing something kinky? TERRIBLE either way

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:10 PM
good answer as well...not so much the money LOL

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:07 PM
running naked....

rather drink blood or sit on nails? LOL....I obviously couldn't come up with anything clever

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:06 PM
Witty remark on their page or talk to them in the forum...how do you get someone to talk to you in person? :)

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:05 PM
Nice...hey fellow Cali person :)

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:02 PM
by the typing, I'd say you already had enough...lol JK

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:59 PM
are you trying to come up with an idea for someone special? lol

a child!!! LOL I have no idea, depends on the person I guess...a video game would be best for my nephew, but for my sister would be something completely different

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:57 PM
sure...why not a hug...but shall I ask another ? now?

would you rather be poked in the eye with a needle or have one of the tendons in your wrist sliced?

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:41 PM
traveled to different countries...that's always fun. Celebs...no, but I don't really see how that'd be any better than hanging with my close friends and family. I have a nephew...THAT is living. I've loved. And paitballing is awesome!

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:28 PM
why thank you, sweetheart. Likewise...if only you lived a little damn closer :wink:

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:25 PM
I know, it posted the same thing twice so I erased one....dumb thing laugh