Mon 06/07/10 04:04 PM
Welcome, Tommy =)

giocluedart's photo
Thu 06/03/10 08:51 PM
Welcome!!! waving
Nice, new guys too :banana:

giocluedart's photo
Thu 06/03/10 08:47 PM
awww...and this is the one you got stuck with? :tongue: Well hopefully there will be some cool conversation on here tonight. Have a good one!

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:54 PM

Atlantis is beautiful :heart:

It must have been. It hasn't been discovered yet. bigsmile

BOOOOOOOO...take the compliment, you goon bigsmile

The goon one? smile2

Fine...I guess since it came from me :cry: I'll just go sulk in the corner somewhere in the void of the internet surprised
You should really be less modest =) Goodnight asleep

Aww! Alright..Thank You! You're very cute too! flowerforyou flowers

YES!!! There's no reverse so I'll just pretend to be taking the flowers and kissing back flowers :laughing:

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:34 PM

The goon one? smile2

Fine...I guess since it came from me :cry: I'll just go sulk in the corner somewhere in the void of the internet surprised
You should really be less modest =) Goodnight asleep

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:31 PM
Well d@mn it, I have to get to bed or I'll be throwing a fit in the morning when my alarm goes off grumble
It was good getting to talk with you all though waving Goodnight, my sweets!!!

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:27 PM

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:09 PM

HEY US MEN ARE ENTITLED OUR BLOND MOMENTS!

I said that when I put a pizza in the oven one night, and about 15 minutes later, I walk back into the kitchen and wonder why the pizza isn't cooking. Thought the oven was broke. Stupid me....forgot to turn it on. LOL! I heard about that one for at least two months afterwards.laugh laugh

LOL I've done that...and I don't even have a penis to interrupt my thoughts :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:05 PM
Davey and KC :banana: :banana:

Yay! I told you the cool people were coming on =) Goodnight, Kerry! And yes, Jedi, you make the place beautiful too, just in a non-feminine way =)

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:57 PM
lol I think so...is there any way to tell REALLY?

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:56 PM
OMG...too funny lol.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:55 PM

You know you're every man's dream Gio... Very hot.. :wink:

blushing you're SO sweet! You, Myka and Melody are the beauties of this place though

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:52 PM
Oh, it has it's moments. I'll be cutting a field tomorrow that has a bunch of holes that could swallow a tractor tire and I have to try to dodge them even though they're covered by the alfalfa...if I do hit one, it hurts like a little car accident. One time I was lifted out of my seat, hit my head on the cab window, and cut my side on the arm rest. The worst is when you're nearly done and a potentially 6 hour day turns into 10. But I do love it =)

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:49 PM

Everything from songs, the beach, a hotel room, clothes, TV, movies, bars, shopping...not that I give much time to thinking about exes but everything throughout any day can remind me of someone who is or was special to me at one point, and while all memories or reminders aren't pleasant, there's always a reason to smile about them.
Love a lady that isnt sour about past...they was yours at one time:thumbsup:

Exactly, maybe things didn't go well, but I loved them at the time and can't hate them for making decisions they did. Besides, to hate them now would mean I still care for them...I only care that they're not mine anymore =)

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:47 PM

I voted yours Isaac...not that it was a special vote though...I pinched a lot of booty, sorry

devil be careful what you do :wink: devil

oooooh, is that a threat 'cause earlier there was talk of spanking the pinchers and I'm down for a little spanking by the right person :wink: laugh grumble

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:45 PM
I don't wanna go to work anymore LOL nah, my job is cool, just going to be dirty as hell tomorrow; I have to get my grease gun out and take care of the tractor =/

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:43 PM
awww...stupid allergies; there's an anti-histamine that works really well called Loratadine

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:41 PM
done and done

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25