Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:03 PM
OMG I'm so glad I came back to read this, awesome idea...with all the balls flying around and the making fun of the person in time out, there will be plastic bubbles popping everywhere, of course, you know the padding will be gone once they're all popped huh

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:58 PM

I was one of those types until I let someone in. Then I thought she was the greatest person in the world, although not as great as my parents. Of course the relationship didn't last and I was dumped. She found someone else in two weeks, where I haven't even looked.

So what does this have to do with the topic??

I'm going back to building up the wall and staying single. The one thing I did learn from the relationship was that while I tried to share and be a part of something special, the hurt and pain over a breakup is too much. I just find it easier in life to make friends, although I don't have many, if any, in life.

Well that just sucks, JOHN! I was trying that out and I'm totally cool and happy with having all the friends I do have but it's kind of like standing in a river and dying of thirst. Yeah, getting hurt is terrible, but so worth it if you ever did meet someone great...I don't date either so I can't say TOO much, but I do think and hope that eventually, I will become great friends with someone and we fall for each other so there won't be any dating or pre-relationship BS. Maybe that won't work either but damn...I don't know. Screw it...this might've been a pointless rant lol.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:33 PM
Edited by giocluedart on Tue 06/01/10 10:34 PM
Whilst is a great word bigsmile

and you should definitely be scared I just don't get why there are 2; is one for your alternate personality? Maybe this shouldn't be a round room after all but a padded room? And then we could all frustrated rofl frustrated rofl frustrated

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:22 PM
Hello, my loves flowerforyou Thought I'd pop in and see how everyone's doing. I'm alright...had an interesting Memorial weekend. Now where's this round room that I can either be made fun of in whilst in a time out or just play dodgeball? KC, you're going down first :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:19 PM
Did anyone mention Wicked Game by Chris Issac? OMG..I know, totally predictable right, but oh so sexy...the guitar is SEXY! grrrrrrrrr laugh

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:16 PM

to be cruel?

I'll be honest. I think Horoscopes are a bunch of nonsense.
ohwell

I got almost mingle-lynched for saying the same thing a few months ago. sad2

LOL a lynching? WOW, where was I?
Anyhow, are you one of these people...a hard catch, Atlantis? Did you call yourself Atlantis because you're impossible to find? bigsmile I wouldn't say I'm mean, but yeah, I can pick up on BS very easily and it IS hard to get out of my regular life and let someone else into it with the potential of permanence.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:10 PM
Well welcome to Mingle and hope you had a great day too bigsmile A good side? All sides are good depending on who's looking

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 12:04 AM
I'd have to say that your profile is pretty perfect for the cause that you're on here...an intimate encounter doesn't exactly need any real personal information; just the fact that that's out there on the table already, if a girl is looking for the same, all she really needed was a couple of photos anyway right?

giocluedart's photo
Mon 05/31/10 10:34 PM
Cute =) Nice pics, enjoy the Corps

giocluedart's photo
Mon 05/31/10 10:32 PM
Blindfold Me by Kelis and NAS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbvKuTcPGmU

Not necessarily a "love-making" song...but definitely sexy happy

giocluedart's photo
Thu 05/27/10 04:26 PM
Yay! Exciting...I remember you starting the count down and now it's finally here =) Good luck and have fun together...and don't ditch us here at mingle!

giocluedart's photo
Wed 05/26/10 01:31 PM
Hello, muscles shocked
Why would you spin a merry-go-round so fast? :laughing:

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:14 PM
awwww...LUCKYS!!! I'm here in stupid Bakersfield where almost no cool females exist sad

Anyhow, I just wanted to actually say something tonight. I missed talking with you all! KC, Joy, Myka, Mayhem when he shows up, and everyone else...sorry I SUCK WITH NAMES! Goodnight waving

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:08 PM
Yeah I saw where you and Mayhem were talking about a fighter he said was awesome...can't remember that guy's name either. I SO wish I could see J's fight though grumble
That's why I love this thread, all the coolest people talk with Joy =)

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:01 PM
Just been busy with work, was house-sitting too, been weeding out some dramatic people in my life...all kinds of fun stuff; I've been looking in when I had the chance just never really had much to say. I'll help whip on KC too =)
And Myka...I'm with you on watching men fight...super HOT; never good at remembering their names but I LOVE me some UFC drool

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:44 PM
Come on now...you know you watch them sappy movies..you know, the days when you're feeling kinda down so you just curl up on the couch or in your bed and watch the Notebook, PS I love you, He's Just Not That Into You LOL

Why do girls do that to themselves? Or when you're sad and the only music you'll listen to is sad stuff...I try to watch cartoons and stand up comedy lol.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:39 PM
Man, this is one strong thread to withstand such a mob of murderers.
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork drinks drinks

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:35 PM

For example, tomorrow I'm going to go to a Chinese buffet in the afternoon and possibly on the weekend I'm gonna go see this car race in monday, Memorial Day . Haven't decided for Saturday there is a possibility that I'm gonna go fishing or ride around with my motorcycle, maybe even go out to shoot some pools. I'll ask around who wants to come with me, if they play the "i don't know" or "I can't make up my mind" answers... its their loss.

I mean..just don't understand..if you aren't doing anything, and a single guy (who is neither a serial killer, neither a wife beater, neither married, neither has any kids) asks out girl who is also single and don't have anything planned..then what is the problem? I don't think I'm that ugly not to have as a companion, and I doubt that it's better to sit at home or yapping on the phone with friends all night.

I'll go! I would if you were anywhere close anyway...and no, you're definitely not ugly...the personality is probably what's killing it for you :tongue: JK :wink:

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:30 PM
explode explode explode explode

giocluedart's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:29 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeessssss...you should all go to bed and I'll kill this thing off bwahahahahaahahahahaa

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25