Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:33 PM

Sounds awesome, but there would have to be plenty of space between people because a big enough bomb would take out more than just the guy carrying it...

How about a "bomb-proof" enclosure or booth?

what

Yes....yessssssss; definitely a good idea devil there would have to be several though to save time 'cause you know people move about as fast as snails in those lines explode

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:30 PM

so much for going to go watch tv an read see joy told ya all the fun happens later lol

Right? As soon as you talk about going, like 3 of us show up.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:29 PM

It's alarming how charming I feeeeeeel shocked

Hi waving

Hi Jedi bigsmile

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:28 PM
It's alarming how charming I feeeeeeel shocked

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:25 PM
I want some affection tooooooooo!!! sad laugh

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:22 PM
I can't choose!!! The Beatles are more for kicking back and being happy where I always wanna dance when I hear McJagger.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:20 PM
Sounds awesome, but there would have to be plenty of space between people because a big enough bomb would take out more than just the guy carrying it...

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:18 PM
Doing pretty good, thanks =) I fixed my car, my friend has an inflamed heart but he's on meds and they're figuring out why, and today...I rescued an owl with an injured wing before almost running it over with my swather bigsmile
How are you besides feeling yucky? I know you made a sandwich out of KC

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 09:16 PM
Hey all waving

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 05:11 PM
Sure...pretty cute and funny

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/29/10 05:10 PM
Don't forget the nasty boil on his booty :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/27/10 03:06 PM
I wanna know why no one mentioned a blow-pop or fireballs...I guess technically there's not gum in fireballs, but still...fun pun

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/27/10 03:04 PM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone for a little bit...been a crappy a$$ day. The starter on my car burned up and it took me 3 hours to get out and then I get a text from my friend who's in the hospital with something going on with his heart so I'll be headed there for the night in an hour or so. Wish me luck.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/26/10 03:00 PM
mmmmmm...limeades are tasty.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/26/10 02:55 PM

WOW...JOHNN is the man on playing with words =)

And now to the OP...very nice :wink: <---giving you an actual emoticon :tongue:

Well, I didn't want to "jawbreaker" the guy but he had it cominglaugh

LOL... cute

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/26/10 02:40 PM
WOW...JOHNN is the man on playing with words =)

And now to the OP...very nice :wink: <---giving you an actual emoticon :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/26/10 02:20 PM

dirty underwear

EWWWWWWWW.....LOL

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/26/10 02:03 PM
"Whatever you do, don't go to sleep."

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/26/10 12:48 PM
ugh...I'm SO mad at you!!! :tongue: Facebook...isn't it great how poeple can be your friends that see you on a regular basis but when they find out you have a page, they get butt-hurt that you didn't add them? rofl

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/26/10 12:34 PM
Even in person, if someone hurts you, look at it this way: they're just another person you can forget about, one more you don't have to worry about having in your life. If someone doesn't love me, who cares, plenty of others do and they're basically just a lesson learned and one step closer to finding someone worth while.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25